PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton & surrounding area riders POST YOUR RIDING SPOTS!

m1ke
01-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Hello I ride a 400ex And I'm looking for a riding spot where the cops will be not be quick to peg me off.

Only spot I know of is in Oakville, Ontario called FORD HILL which is right across from the ford plant next to the QEW which has been 80% ruined due to the large building they put up. However it is still intact (the hill).

Where do YOU ride?

m1ke
02-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Ouch. Not one reply.

DAVE14
02-04-2006, 07:30 PM
your a little too far away man the closer to the bigger cities the less places there are to ride Im in Niagara & Ive been anywhere & everywhere around here Ide do a little bit of mileage but with less places to ride than I got whats the point

DieselBoy
03-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Do you have any good riding spot's in the Niagara region? I will travel some to ride, but I don't want to travel hours. Niagara is not out of the question.

DAVE14
03-06-2006, 09:20 PM
its not bad ,ya gotta know your way around by the canals from Port Colborne to st. catherines ,Welland , the falls Font hill ( the short hills) Ive even pushed into Wainfleet ,Fort erie theres lots of gravel roads ,feilds woods etc. ya just gotta know your way around it all ,but for me Ive been every where around here so i keep trin to find something new its a bit of a mudhole lately because of the unsteady temperatures snow ridins my favourite but there hasnt been to much this year

03-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey mike, im from London, nice gravel pits big hills, trails mxtracks. no worries about the cops here they come into the pits once and a while, they just want to see you ride, and when they catch you on the road its not hard to give them the slip:eek: .

xtuner
03-29-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by DAVE14
its not bad ,ya gotta know your way around by the canals from Port Colborne to st. catherines ,Welland , the falls Font hill ( the short hills) Ive even pushed into Wainfleet ,Fort erie theres lots of gravel roads ,feilds woods etc. ya just gotta know your way around it all ,but for me Ive been every where around here so i keep trin to find something new its a bit of a mudhole lately because of the unsteady temperatures snow ridins my favourite but there hasnt been to much this year

I am located in the N.F, I just bought my first quad (450r).
Are you open to showing a newbe around the local riding areas?

xtuner
03-29-2006, 11:28 AM
bump

87HONDATRX250X
02-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Hey mike, im from London, nice gravel pits big hills, trails mxtracks. no worries about the cops here they come into the pits once and a while, they just want to see you ride, and when they catch you on the road its not hard to give them the slip:eek: .

Where about do you ride? Im half hr from london