PDA

View Full Version : Gnc Class Rules?

oj250r
01-27-2006, 04:10 PM
ok im running a hybrid bike this year and my displacment is 440cc...can i still run the 4stroke classes or do i have to run the open class???also can i run the 265 classes?? and i have an ama lisence also or not??if so what the easiest way to get that liscense??

thanks

walker054
01-27-2006, 06:20 PM
go to www.atvaonline.com there you will find info about your ATVA card, for competition = $39 per year, can also find the 2006 ATVA grand national championship mx series rules that show the cc limits for all the classes. you can run in an age class, 265 a,b or c, and 4 stroke a ,b or c, cannot run production a,b or c and since your cc's are under 451 you cannot run open a,b or c.

oj250r
01-29-2006, 04:55 PM
ok i was reading on atva and i was reading about the number plates and one thing said that you have to have one on the front bumper,grab bar, and on the plastics,,and then another one said that they recondmend that they be certain colors and one didnt say anything about putting a number plate on the front bumper...what did you guys do last season??

01-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by oj250r
ok i was reading on atva and i was reading about the number plates and one thing said that you have to have one on the front bumper,grab bar, and on the plastics,,and then another one said that they recondmend that they be certain colors and one didnt say anything about putting a number plate on the front bumper...what did you guys do last season??

I dont know the exact rules for ATVA, but I would just put the one on the bumper on.

And The colors are usually

Black background and white numbers = C class
Yellow background and Black numbers = B
white background with black numbers = A
blue background with white numbers = Pro production..
Im not sure if thats exactly right so correct me if im wrong.