PDA

View Full Version : LIMITED SPORTSMAN STOCK CAR for sale

330EXman
01-26-2006, 10:19 PM
i have my baby up for sale!
limited sportsman camaro

i bought this car off a well known builder. is was made to run wiscasset raceway but was tested at unity and also oxford and actually hammers on all three,

the car is immaculate and i cant type enough about it looks good, goes good, and handles like nothing i have driven on a track yet
this car nothing has been overlooked, and everything is the best of the best,

basically im gonna get into drag racing but this car has only been tested at three tracks and has never never NEVER EVER hit a wall or been in any wreck whatsoever and it shows to see it in person.

car is turnkey rit e now minus the guages and seat
car is built tough hitting a wall wouldnt be a problem with this car and all the pipe and tubing work that has been done professionaly. also the car without lead weighs in at around 2500lbs so there is plenty of adjustability

the whole rear end is adjusatable alsond with the front end, there are 3:42 rear end gears which is perfect setup for wisscasset raceway running a standard 3 speed in second gear with a a gear ratio of 1.68

but anyway i cant write everything about the car so if anyone is interested please let me know i have pictures and know everthing about the car i drove it

please email me serious inquireries only please this is a top of the line no espense spared car

thnaks
jay @ JMS RAcing
m13jason13@aol.com