JW450R1
01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
i heard a park took over,and u can't ride there any-more:confused:

ballz2thewall
01-27-2006, 06:29 AM
You can if you know the area like I do:D

cdrookie
01-27-2006, 08:56 PM
there was a thread about this on paatving.com. from what i read Reading anthracite(SP?) is gonna make this a legal riding area. yearly fee's are gonna run around $100, atv's must have proper state registration. this is still in the works and might not even happen:confused:

ballz2thewall
01-30-2006, 05:40 AM
impossible, the area is way to big to be able to control it. I will believe it when it happends!

cdrookie
01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
it will definately be abused, but hopefully not to the point where they shut it down entirely(if they ever start it up). i'm sure they'll have people patrolling looking for illegal riders. tower city is the same way, way too large to keep it all in check and locals ride there without being registered. but the guys they have patrolling always seem to find some people who haven't registered.

ride where ever you want, just be prepared to suffer the consequences if you get caught. i hope they go through with this, it might be the tip of the iceburg------> making central pa into a hatfield-mccoys multi county riding area. it's what the area needs and what central pa needs.

ballz2thewall
02-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Well..... first thing is I know the people who own it, secondly it won't happen anytime soon because they will die fighting to keep what is there's. Now I am not saying they own all of it, but they do own a very large portion. Next time I run into them I will ask them what is going on!

mike nash
02-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Is this the place you can see off 81 south just past west hazelton? I would like to ride there looks cool.

ballz2thewall
02-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Not sure, I had to take 81 North. They place is huge so it could very well be!