PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna do it!

Out_Sider
01-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Last year i crashed at our local practice track and messed up my 450 pretty bad, and my dad said that he was not touching it or paying for my screw ups (only he used the F replacement). So until now the quad has sat only to get crunk up once or so a week. And i got my car the 13th of this month and i got a job, so now i'm gonna use the money from this job to pay to fix my quad, and pay to get me through racing season. I told myself when my wreck happend that i was just gonna fix the quad and sell it.. but being away from riding this long has made me a not so good person, and i'm getting into things i shouldn't be getting into (drugs, alcohol, and females that make you do these things....) and I'm better than that! So even if it drains all the money i get from working to race, it will be worth it because i need to get out of the lifestyle i have going right now. And everyday that goes by.. i miss riding and racing more.. This fuels my life, and without it, i'm not me

trx400exxracer
01-26-2006, 05:39 PM
thats good to hear racing is always good thing to do

redracing88
01-26-2006, 06:00 PM
i used to be like that all drugs and **** but i started spending my money on my quad and not pot or anything. so the 400ex i got has been a insperation to me. :( i dont have any money for drugs now. but im the happiest person on earth to not do them anymore :D :D :D :D :D

exrider008
01-26-2006, 06:36 PM
good for u thats was deff a good thing to do.... i just try to stay away from all thoes things......well maby not females

redracing88
01-26-2006, 06:37 PM
true that on the females! :D ive been hangin around this girl latley and boy oh boy is she a looker and i love her to death!!!!

reconmaster
01-26-2006, 06:45 PM
good for you dude racing is my excuse for not doing drugs barely partying and staying away from crime trust me when you get back into racing you'll pretty much say screw the hippie life (thats what i call it) but nothing wrong with partyin just don't do it before a race

redracing88
01-26-2006, 06:49 PM
no no no no dont party before a race you party after a race. cause if your a redneck like me you always drink some and that winds up turning into a hang over.

ohh yeh and the keeping me outa crime part hhahahahah yeh right. im always running down the highway and main rodes away from the police.

" it seems there trying to finger print me and give me some years but theyll only get one finger while im shiften gears":D

JRP
01-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
good for you dude racing is my excuse for not doing drugs barely partying and staying away from crime trust me when you get back into racing you'll pretty much say screw the hippie life (thats what i call it) but nothing wrong with partyin just don't do it before a race

hahah thats my excuse too.. i tried smoking once and didnt like it and i jus thought to myself, that if i got caught everything would be gone and i dont know what i would do without my quad. even though most of my friends do it i always say no to it and it makes me feel good.:macho :blah:

Out_Sider
01-26-2006, 08:21 PM
well, girls are fine and all, but not when they're the ones u hang around and do the stuff with.. but away from all that. I'm pumped, and i'm gonna fix the quad how i want it, since it's my quad, and my money.. it's gonna be the best budget mx 450r i can do!

bad01300ex
01-26-2006, 08:26 PM
dude!! start racin man, itll be soooo much fun. Get yourself off the drugs bro, they wont get you ANYWHERE, and if the girls are whores they wont either.:chinese:

Eddiesanders250
01-26-2006, 08:36 PM
RACE

Out_Sider
01-26-2006, 08:54 PM
i've been racing for the past 2 years.. but i always had my dad to pay for everything, now i have to pay for it all and drive myself there. and i'm gonna do it!