PDA

View Full Version : 450r rear elka shock

400exracer08
01-26-2006, 05:23 PM
I have for sale a Elka Elite High- and low-speed compression adjustability rear shock for sale. I just sent it in to elka to get rebulit. It is like new, used it for one season and now I am moving to the 17 inch shock to use the new pro dual link or else I would still use this shock. Let me know some offers. It is setup for 200 pound motocross A rider.

ELITE SERIES KEY FEATURES

* Adjustable high- and low-speed compression
* Adjustable rebound
* More travel and progression
* Self-Sagging Device that lowers the centre of gravity
* Fully adjustable: can be modified or rebuilt and are easy to service
* Plush proprietary bottom-out bumper
* Custom-built for each rider

ELITE SERIES BENEFITS

* Better impact resistance for jumping
* Greater traction during acceleration
* Less fading than with standard compression shocks
* More adjustable to suit various track conditions
* Reduced arm pump
* Greater shock absorber versatility
* Smooth transition between compression stages

Parrella450
01-26-2006, 06:31 PM
so does this mount right up to stock linkage and mounts?

400exracer08
01-26-2006, 07:40 PM
yes it will mount perfectly with all the stock parts. That is exactly how I used. I had a stock linkage and stock swingarm for my 450r

Parrella450
01-26-2006, 08:02 PM
how much u looking to get for it?...have any pics please

400exracer08
01-26-2006, 08:21 PM
I am not sure what I want to get out of this shock I bought it brand new for a little over a $1000. Just give me a offer what you think is fair. They told me that it is like brand new now. I do not have pictures at the moment it is coming back from elka tomorow and I should receive early next week. It is great condition I just had them rebuild it and look everything over and they said everything is in great shape

400exracer08
01-27-2006, 06:24 AM
I was hoping to get like $700 out of this shock. Just give me some offers. I am open to any fair ones. It needs to go