PDA

View Full Version : God people are so stupid!

Mxjunkie
01-26-2006, 12:04 PM
I was at the gas station with my dad putting gas in our 05 canyon, dad walks in to go get me some candy and some random woman comes hauling *** into the gas station runs right into the back of the car and she goes YOU BACKED INTO ME! and started making a huge scene, I was like how the hell could I back into you I am pumping the gas you moron.

As soon as I said that my dad walks out and he was like what the hell and she goes your son backed into my brand new car, My dad said hes pumping the gas. There was a state cop sitting in a parkinglot across the road, she runs over and gets this cop.

He walks over and was like sir what happened. I told him she ran into the car and that no one was in the truck and I was pumping gas and she was flipping out about something. The cop said mam they are right the truck just isnt going to back up its self and she goes the truck is altered with! Meaning its lifted but she was a educated moron, The cop said no its how they come from the factory and shes like LOOK at that thing in the back that went thru my car, my dad goes, its a god damn trailer hitch if you were my wife, the divorce papers would be on the table cause you drive like a moron LOL.

The cop let us go the canyon is allright its just I cant belive how STUPID people can be sometimes! She wanted our insurance etc because she said it was all our fault the cop was just like I'm going to let them go because your not scamming these guys for something they didnt do.

trict_out
01-26-2006, 12:06 PM
one thing i have learned in my 3 years of driving...stay the hell away from women on the road at all costs!

Mxjunkie
01-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I know man, it messed her car all up though.. Went right thru the raditor :macho

TheFontMaster
01-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Just take satisfaction in knowing that she will have to be paying easily a grand out of her pocket to fix that car.:cool:

MXRACER86
01-26-2006, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't say women drivers cause there are some good ones, but's it's STUPID drivers who do this *****.

300exOH
01-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Def sounds like she was trying to scam you. So there's no damage to the canyon?

yamablaster24
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
wow what an idiot. Women shouldnt get their license until at least 18. I know of like 1/3 of the girls that drive at my school have been in accidents already.

2004exrider
01-26-2006, 01:23 PM
I have to deal with a holes like that almost on a daily basis at my job, its annoying as hell. But usually them bringing back stuff that they didnt buy there or some other crap, it almost makes you want to hate people!

Jimmy

400exrules
01-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
I have to deal with a holes like that almost on a daily basis at my job, its annoying as hell. But usually them bringing back stuff that they didnt buy there or some other crap, it almost makes you want to hate people!

Jimmy

yah when you get a job...you really see how dumb some people are. my first job i worked at Target, which is like wal-mart, just not quite as big...and i couldnt believe all the dumb things people did/said etc.

Rip_Tear
01-26-2006, 01:27 PM
You just made my day! That's halarious, some people are just nuts!

WhiteYFZ
01-26-2006, 01:29 PM
THAT IS GREAT!! LMAO!!
1 time my mom was driving with my lil bro in the car, (i wasnt there) and a guy in front of her jammed on her brakes, so my mom did too, so she didnt hit him. and the guy driving behind my mom hit my moms Envoy Denali right in the Hitch.!! Our car didnt get messed up at all, but the guy behind us NEEDED TO GO GET A NEW RADIATOR AND MABE SOME OTHER STUFF THAT GOT FcuKED UP.lol

JDiablo
01-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Some people are just soooooooooo stupid!!!!

Punk'd
01-26-2006, 01:32 PM
WOW.. LOLLLL

Thats crazy.. WOMEN:rolleyes:

400exrules
01-26-2006, 01:36 PM
thats a bonus of having a truck though lol, get a hitch and no one in their right mind will think of following too close....even if they do, and they hit you, their screwed and your fine lol

bigb426ex
01-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Definitely a scam trying to get money from you. What they might have done in the end was say if you would just pay them without involving the insurance companies. That's how they get money out of it. Good thing there was a cop nearby.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I got lucky, the first real bad snow we got this winter was a week after i got my license. I decided to put my trailer hitch on in case someone rear ended me, what do you know? After school i come out to the parking lot and some kid waiting with my hitch stuck in the back of his car. Apearently he decided to not look when he was backing up. Not even a scratch on my truck or hitch. Needless to say im leaving it on until winter is over.

JDiablo
01-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
I got lucky, the first real bad snow we got this winter was a week after i got my license. I decided to put my trailer hitch on in case someone rear ended me, what do you know? After school i come out to the parking lot and some kid waiting with my hitch stuck in the back of his car. Apearently he decided to not look when he was backing up. Not even a scratch on my truck or hitch. Needless to say im leaving it on until winter is over.

Just leave it on,lol saves you damage and you get a good laugh out of it most of the time.

ShiftFMX
01-26-2006, 03:28 PM
The $25 I spent on my hitch is the best insurance ever!

400exrules
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
Just leave it on,lol saves you damage and you get a good laugh out of it most of the time.

yah, and if your buddies talk trash and are pissin you off, just put it in reverse and smash their car lol.......no dont do that, but you get the point....you cant lose by having a hitch on

born-to-race
01-26-2006, 03:42 PM
that makes me mad just by reading it. I cant believe some people :mad:

Hondadudeehhhh
01-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yah, and if your buddies talk trash and are pissin you off, just put it in reverse and smash their car lol.......no dont do that, but you get the point....you cant lose by having a hitch on

i actually did do that before i had the hitch. Some friend were riding behind me and throwing their lunch at me from their sun roof at a stop sign. So at the next stop light in town i just put it in reverse and bumped him. Then i waited for the green light to turn yellow and gunned it so he was stuck there.

Quad Boy 660r
01-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I Am really happy for you that she didnt get away with it. that was a stupid move on her part.

Mxjunkie
01-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Def sounds like she was trying to scam you. So there's no damage to the canyon?

it took the rust off the ball and thats it rofl

it messed her car up SO bad, the hitch went right into the raiditor and it stopped before it hit the bumper haha

400exrules
01-27-2006, 08:10 PM
wtf is she tryin to pull some bs about it bein lifted?!........im sorry lady......but cars arent made so they can safely be crashed into each other, the point is to avoid situations like that, even though it was an attempted scam, shes an idiot

Scott-300ex
01-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeh, I've almost made threads about stupid people every day.

You want to see stupid people, come hang out with me. Or maybe I just know better on everything, cuz I have "Common Sense". I seriously don't think hardly anybody has that. Kids to my age to adults, I mean, its so damn dumb how stupid everyone is.

And yeh, you want road rage, I don't take it easy on the road. Not just driftin and stuff, but people piss me off no matter wut and on the road, I'll be on the phone talkin then all of a sudden I'll just yell at the idiots drivin. People have been comin into my lane lately and everything they do, just makes me want to hit their @sses so hard. I don't know, but people piss me off in everything.

01-27-2006, 08:29 PM
wow...just figures...ida been pretty pissed :mad:

trx400exxracer
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
wow...just figures...ida been pretty pissed :mad:

me too:grr:

Aceman
01-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I would of loved to tell the cop with the lady standing there "Lets go look at the surveillance tape then!" That'll shut her up. :rolleyes:

300exOH
01-28-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
it took the rust off the ball and thats it rofl

it messed her car up SO bad, the hitch went right into the raiditor and it stopped before it hit the bumper haha

Hehe. Sounds like she got what she deserved. You should've got the officers name and/or badge number. She may try to make a claim on her insurance and if the ins. company calls you then you could give them the officers name so he could back up your story. Then she could be nailed for insurance fraud.