PDA

View Full Version : New Graydon Proline Pro-Pegs

07-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Graydon Proline has a new set of pro-peg type nerf bars out. I was at their shop last week to check them out and they look pretty sweet. I should have mine today or tomorrow and will send pics as soon as I have them. The pro-peg is similar to the AC, but I feel that it's a better design because there is a steel outer on the peg area that won't wear out line the aluminum ones. If by some chance is does wear out, it can be replaced. Price was $315 including freight. They have been going pretty fast, which is why I couldnt get a set when I was there.

As an aside, my POS DG Alloys literally disintegrated over the last few weeks riding on my new property. One of the u-bolts bent in half, the other is MIA, both sides have cracked, the rear mounting brackets are twisted to shyt, and my right peg bolts just plain old snapped from all the flexing. Had to buy my wife another damn dog to get the money for the new Graydons, so I hope they work out well.

Look for a review of the new stuff soon.

Have fun

07-10-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by FatBoy Racing
Had to buy my wife another damn dog to get the money for the new Graydons, so I hope they work out well.

Have fun

LMFAO,,,well you've been updated the quad a bunch this year..so that means you got about 30 dogs runnin around the house now right??? :D

But $315 for the nerfs..:eek:

07-11-2002, 02:29 AM
Actually, got 4 dogs now, 2 cats, 1 corn snake, 3 parrots, and two sheep. Actually, they looked like goats, and they got away. The *******s were on the run, and the wife called me in a half panic. Sheep don't exactly come when you call 'em . . . she was about a mile down the hill when she called, so I told her to go back to the house, pick a rifle and hose 'em down. Way I figger it, if we can't control 'em, at least we can eat 'em.

She was less than sympathetic with my plan.

Yeah, 315 bites my *** on the price, but lack of costs more. I was actually planning on doing the graydon nerfs with the roll design pegs. But when I saw their pro-peg design, it just made more sense. If you have yet to see them (they're not even up on their website yet) I think you'll be impressed. Certainly a better price than I got can be had after a few more places get them in stock.

Ex_Rider43
07-11-2002, 03:34 PM
they are supose to look like this..

kicken250x
07-11-2002, 09:08 PM
if those things are as tough as the graydons i have on my X right now you can count on me getting some cuz my pegs are flat and my nerfs are bent all to crap. so i plan on getting some but 315 bucks for them!?!?!? dont know about yall but i think that is a little steep? idk i got to get some money b4 i do anything god it sux having a girl friend!!!!