PDA

View Full Version : I want your 05 fenders. Doing conversion

Green95Hoe
01-25-2006, 09:57 PM
So im doin a conversion of my 03 to an 05 in the front. I already have the headlight. Still have to order brackets. Lookin for the OEM red un-cut plastic side pieces. I have done alot of reading in here and it seems nobody has provided a nice writeup of the swap. As soon as I get this done im going to go ahead and do a nice write up about the swap with lots of pics because I know many of us want to do it. So does anyone want to sell me teh two front red fenders? I can get them new for 70 each online but if I buy new I have to replace the rear fender too so they match. Help a fellow 400 enthusiast out my friends.

~Brad

johnkmpf
01-27-2006, 05:01 AM
if you cannot find used fronts, you can get them off ebay new for $220 buy it now option. You even get to pick black, or red

johnkmpf
01-27-2006, 05:02 AM
all the plastics for $220

Green95Hoe
01-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I looked on e-bay but I only see black plastics. Not one set of Red ones for an 05. I went to BikeBandit last night and just ordered up the front ones new. I think they were like 60 a piece so that wasnt bad. I can get the rear on e-bay and it will be cheaper in the long run

~Brad