PDA

View Full Version : buchering there plastics

Over-land 450r
01-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Is it me or do you guy see a $6500 quad with all kinds of work done to it with bucherd plastics and it pisses you off.

Cant stand it. it is pretty funny how they can spend all that money and fu.ck up there quad like that JMO

01-25-2006, 09:05 PM
There care more about the performance the the looks, if there plastics look like **** its probable because they could really careless about the way it looks

01-25-2006, 09:18 PM
all go no show!!

pastfast125
01-26-2006, 05:03 AM
not about quads, but it pisses me off when trucks are all show and no go..lifted show trucks that never leave the pavement

PismoLocal
01-26-2006, 03:28 PM
lol ya my buddy has a long travel 03' chevy silvarado he has 12k into suspension downey front and rear, fiberglass fenders and quarter-panels and its a total mall cruiser, he wouldnt take it off road if his life depended on it.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 04:42 PM
all go and no show isnt the case theres pos. 300exs with it done i dont no just my opinion

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Do you have any idea why people even cut there fenders ?????? Its so you have better vision of where you tires are , I know from experience It is a good thing to be able to see exactly where your tires are when your in the air or flying side by side with 3 or 4 other guys all goin into a turn.... There 6500 dollar quads , everything is done for a reason on a true motocross quad.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
all go and no show isnt the case theres pos. 300exs with it done i dont no just my opinion

O and by the way I kids that are running nationals on there 300ex's could toast your *** ... :rolleyes: course your only 16 years old to...

I guess that would make it a little bit less embaressing.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 05:04 PM
yo jack a.s.s im 14 on an 450r ok and i doubt they will toaste my a.s.s. wen u wanna race me u let me no ok. and yea my plastics are cut on my 05' 450r and my 05' raptor 660 aswell i no wat there for, and i like them cut im talkin about smucks like you that do a s.h.i.t.t.y job. ANd i wasn't callin all 300ex a pos, theres nice ones and then theres p.o.s.. yea i paid $10,000 total on my 450r and 8 on the raptor. so tuff guy you dunn runnin you mouth just wondering??

450r51
01-26-2006, 05:51 PM
easy there boss, i think ur mommy dropped u on ur head when u were younger.

and yes the kids who ride the 300ex's and blasters in the nationals will smoke alot of people with 450rs out there.

and me being a person who has shaved fenders, that imo dont look too bad. but my plastic is totally shot with cracks and deep scratches all over the place. this is how i like it, i would rather spend money on suspension parts or motor mods that i know will help me, and not make me look good.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
my plastics are cut, shaved, wat ever you call it too. i like them but i am sayin tha people with s.hity quads do it to look cool as well as people with nice quads. If your gonna do it do it right that is wat im talkin about. if there cracked --s.hit happens but just to chop them off and say done w.t.f. -- it wasnt my moms falt she droped me - she swears it was an accident

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
yo jack a.s.s im 14 on an 450r ok and i doubt they will toaste my a.s.s. wen u wanna race me u let me no ok. and yea my plastics are cut on my 05' 450r and my 05' raptor 660 aswell i no wat there for, and i like them cut im talkin about smucks like you that do a s.h.i.t.t.y job. ANd i wasn't callin all 300ex a pos, theres nice ones and then theres p.o.s.. yea i paid $10,000 total on my 450r and 8 on the raptor. so tuff guy you dunn runnin you mouth just wondering??

lmao , you have no idea.... yah my 250r is putting out damn close to 50 horsepower... whats that 450 of yours putting out ???
post up some of your riding pics or pics of your 10000 dollar 450r. Thats alot of money for a 14 year old . And you have a raptor with 8000 dollars in it to ! woW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to mommy , her titties are dripping for you . :macho

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:04 PM
i worked for my **** with christmas, did wat ever i could birthdays.
what does my mom has to do wit this. and my 450r puts out nearly 50 hp too 45hp. if i had i real job and had money i would waste it on a camera.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 06:07 PM
spit it out sweetheart.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:16 PM
how f.u.c.k.i.n old are you. aruging with a 14 year old. u worthless piece of s.h.i.t. dont you have a life? spending 10000total for a quad bet you couldnt do that at the age of 14.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 06:24 PM
NOPE , I did it at the age of 15 :o turn 16 in march. As for me being a pos. I can tell by your vocabulary and immaturity your about as bright as rock. Most likely full of **** to. LEmme see the dyno where your 450 is puttin out 50 horse then ill believe it , Also what kind of suspension do you have

hondardr4life
01-26-2006, 06:35 PM
how f.u.c.k.i.n old are you. aruging with a 14 year old. u worthless piece of s.h.i.t. dont you have a life? spending 10000total for a quad bet you couldnt do that at the age of 14.

Alright ***got... lemme tell you sumthin here. They must have one hell of a throttle screw on that thing. I doubt you can handle a 450r with that much money into it *****. Of course I can't spend 10000 on a quad when I was 14, because my mommy and daddy wouldnt pay for it for me with huge christmas presents, so I cud tell everyone thet "I paid for almost all of it". I would like to know what you have done to your motor if you think ur puttin out 50 hp from your 450r. I know its definetly possible, but if you just have a cam and pipe, then keep dreaming buddy. I have the same kit in my motor as that kid has in his 250r, and just call up rich heatrick, and he will tell you that it is putting out a solid 48 hp. Do i wanna race? Give me a time and place and I'll take you on anyday. Hope you have fun with your works shocks, lol

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:38 PM
listen jac.k a.ss, i am not going to waste my time any further with your b.ullsh.it. you are ridiculous trying to make yourself seem better when you probably are just a P.IECE OF SHI.T. So stop talking to me a get a fu.ck.ing life because i have better things to do than sit here and deal with this bullsh.it. i have american star a-arms A.K.A ebay arms with stock shocks and a triple rate spring setup. with that i would have no problem racing u. if your 15 how did you do your s.h.i.t? its easy to make about 50hp. with a 450r.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:39 PM
do you even no why your argueing? OR wat. wats all done to your bike?

Robin Hood
01-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Ummm...

I like race cuts...

Yeah.. stop the bs flaming plz. :mad:

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:53 PM
i have a race cut on my 450r and my raptor. theres nothing wrong with them and i like them wen there done right. i am talkin about wen they arnt even, or the lines arent straight.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 06:55 PM
robin hood, youve seen my bike at chats. when you broke a tierod

i didnt have alot done to it but i was workin on it... by the way chats. sucks

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 06:56 PM
do you even no why your argueing? OR wat. wats all done to your bike?

Hold on .... Chassis | Suspension | Controls:

Frame: Stock / powdercoat black
A Arms: +3+1 Lonestar black / white
Swingarm: stock
Steering Stem: Lonestar
Stbilizer: PEP
Axle: Lonestar
Carrier: Lonestar
Locknut: Lonestar antifade
Hubs F|R: stock / white
Bars: Tag x5
Throttle/Clutch Lever: PEP
Grips: Tag
Nerfs: Rath Racing laeger pro-peg
Bumper: white brothers
Grab Bar: Graydon
Front Shocks: TCS ZPS tripple rate w/ rezzys
Rear Shock: TCS ZPS
Brake Lines: stainless steel
Rotors F|R: stock
Rims F|R: ITP
Tires F|R: Holeshot mxr4 front/ Razr mx rear

Body:

Plastic: Stock / quadtech CF hood
Graphics|Seat Cover: Baldwin Graphics
Number Backgrounds: Baldwin
Handguards: Powermadd
Bar Pad: Tag
Fuel Tank: stock / Maier black cover

Engine|Drive System: HETRICK NATIONAL 250R MOTOR

Cylinder|Head: Stroked 1mm .040 over
Bore & Stroke: 1mm over stock
Displacement: 258 ( around there )
Carburetor: 38 mm pwk
Air Filter|Box: White brothers powerfilter
Pipe|Silencer: FmF Fatty full system
Clutch|Plates: Hetrick springs , stock fibers and plates
Gearing F|R: 14 / 38/39
CDI|Killswitch: stock / Pro design
Cooling: stock
Port : Hetrick racing mx port and national cylinder
Thanks to Baldwin Motorsports , Hetrick racing , JB racing .
Enjoy :) :D

Robin Hood
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
robin hood, youve seen my bike at chats. when you broke a tierod

i didnt have alot done to it but i was workin on it... by the way chats. sucks

Yeah, your bike ripped, I was happy i was hanging in there with you n joey... then i kinda over shot that stupid table and my front end took a dive into the ground haha.

Oh, and sick bike xx3003xrdrxx, mind posting some pics?

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
done with this thread , you dont even have the words to backup what your saying . Peace out # 57

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Yeah, your bike ripped, I was happy i was hanging in there with you n joey... then i kinda over shot that stupid table and my front end took a dive into the ground haha.

Oh, and sick bike xx3003xrdrxx, mind posting some pics?

I WOULD LOVE TO , im dying to see what its gonna look like when i get my motor back and put it all back together !!! lol , just picked this up in october so all i have are the pics of it pretty much stock and worn out.

As soon as its done I will be showing it off dont you worry :D

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
i dont have any thing done inside my motor yet. but i dont care. id still love to race you.
Chassis | Suspension | Controls:

Frame: Stock
A Arms: +2 +.5
Swingarm: stock
Steering Stem: stock
Stbilizer: PEP
Axle: g-force
Carrier: stock
Locknut: stock
Hubs F|R: stock
Bars: tusk
Throttle/Clutch Lever: magnum
Grips: Tag
Nerfs: tusk
Bumper: d.g.national
Grab Bar: stock
Front Shocks:works ZPS tripple rate
Rear Shock: works dual rate ZPS
Brake Lines: stainless steel
Rotors F|R: stock
Rims F|R: ITP
Tires F|R: Holeshot mxr4 front all around

Body:

Plastic: Stock / maier hood
Graphics|Seat Cover: stock
Number Backgrounds: jrd
Handguards: Powermadd and cycra
Bar Pad: tusk
Fuel Tank: stock

Engine|Drive System:

Cylinder|Head: stock
Bore & Stroke: stock
Displacement: 449
Carburetor: 42mm stock
Air Filter|Box: K&n withouter wears
Pipe|Silencer: Tc racing full system
Clutch|Plates:stock
Gearing F|R: 14 / 39
CDI|Killswitch: stock / Pro design
Cooling: stock
Port : stock

thank you

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
thanks robin hood. all the Jrd guys i ride with we go to atco, e-town, maryland, and delaware i go with a couple eastcoast guys to raucsh let me no if you and -jake is his name right??- go there rob

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 07:16 PM
so your running works shocks , stock motor ,a good pipe , and some bars and tires....................................... 50 hp ehh ?????????:eek2: :eek2:

Dont go talkin up your motor has 50 hp if you have no work , and its basically stock.

O ill race you ooo!!!!
OOOOO !!!!!

ill race you anytime man any time anytime

yeah! lets race! i bet im faster !!!!!!!!!
yah yah yah

grow up and quit cussin .

im done.

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 07:24 PM
o k come to atco Mx park well see. and yea with pro designs proflo kit it makes about 50hp i hear

Over-land 450r
01-26-2006, 07:24 PM
stock with works rebuild ---

xx3003xrdrxx
01-26-2006, 07:28 PM
ok ok ok , were done you win sure ur quad makes 50 hp i believe you :rolleyes: Just stop the argueing i dont want to piss off any of the mods on here.

You send me your phone number and ill call you up to go out to andover and ride sometime . Then we can see whos faster :cool:

later