PDA

View Full Version : Failed Drivers Test..

Punk'd
01-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Today after school I went to take my drivers test. Everything went well up until we came to this intersection.

There was no green arrow on the light so I went while the light was green, but yeilded in the process. When we got back to the place she told me I failed because I went to slow threw the intersection..

I wasnt going that slow.. And I deff was not going fast for obvious reasons.

These guys are strict..
BTW: It was a women and she talked like a computer:confused:

Feel free to tell your storys of this tortureing moment in time.

bluelakebiker
01-25-2006, 06:07 PM
seems kind of weird.... thats the only reason she failed you eh? Better Luck next time.

Titanium
01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
I almost failed mine for the same reason. i had this really fat chick for my instructor and she literally screamed wheni was in the intersection she was like speed up speed up speed up and i was god d*mn it lady wat do u want me to do slide it aroun the corner. then when i parked the car in front of the courthouse at the end of the ride she was like u need to keep ur speed up on 4 way stops and then she was like well i'm lettin u kno right now u barely made it and i was pissed.

450r51
01-25-2006, 06:12 PM
if it was ur first time, and since its late in the month, she more then likely failed you because of the quota she has to fill. i have buddies that are better drivers then me who failed theres multiple times, and they took theres late in the month. i took mine the first day of the month and passed, even though i nailed a snow bank on my paralell park.

Punk'd
01-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Im going back tomorrow and hopefully I wont get the same person..

lghickman21
01-25-2006, 06:21 PM
When i went, the woman got in the truck, looked me in the eyes and told me that it was her first day back from surgery and I was her first testee. She then said all i had to do was drive better than the last girl and she would pass me. I asked her exactly what the girl done. Apparently the last girl turned head first into a full sized Dodge and put her and the girl in the hospital. Hence the surgery. We went about three miles.:)

WheelieMan4
01-25-2006, 06:28 PM
i go for mine in about 2 weeks. i hope i dont get screwed over on something like that....sorry to hear to man, thats gotta suck

01-25-2006, 06:29 PM
dude only one solution, time to get some street tires for your quad:devil:

Mxjunkie
01-25-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm hoping I dont get one of them bitoches haha.

Just wondering what do they have you do when you drive around?

JDiablo
01-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Ahaha man I hope I don't have anything stupid like that.I have mine this Friday.Ours is actually alot easier,we just drive around in the parking lot,lmao.

Titanium
01-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I'm hoping I dont get one of them bitoches haha.

Just wondering what do they have you do when you drive around? ]

here in kansas u have to make a left turn into traffic into a parkin lot or another road and u have to paralell park and you have to go on the highway for a couple miles and then u have to park in a normal parkin spot. it was pretty easy other than the normal jitters u get before u start the drive with the instructor or whatever in it.

One_Bad_400
01-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Today after school I went to take my drivers test. Everything went well up until we came to this intersection.

There was no green arrow on the light so I went while the light was green, but yeilded in the process. When we got back to the place she told me I failed because I went to slow threw the intersection..

I wasnt going that slow.. And I deff was not going fast for obvious reasons.

These guys are strict..
BTW: It was a women and she talked like a computer:confused:

Feel free to tell your storys of this tortureing moment in time.

i'm going friday to take mine :uhoh:

onefast400ex
01-25-2006, 06:34 PM
THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE IN THE CAR WITH YOU ARE ALL ROBOTS AND TALK LIKE COMPUTERS.

initall
01-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I had failed my test for speeding on my first drivers test.

Got it the next day though wow, i can't believe that was almost 10 yrs ago

XCRACER26
01-25-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm going to get myne on friday. In iowa if you pass driver ed you dont have to take the test if your birthday isnt on the one day of that month. Hopefully myne isnt. BTW, fridays my birthday :eek2: :blah: :D

dpizz450
don't feel bad. i failed mine the first time also. frickin lady said i didn't check my blind spots. but i checked the mirrors and there clearly wasn't a car behind for about a 100 yards. ah oh well. then i had to wait two weeks to go back. it sucked.

NacsMXer
I took mine on my 16th birthday, July 1st. I guess the very beginning of the month is the way to go for quotas and all but I never really thought about it. The driving test was a cinch, I just made a left at a light, went around the block to a 4 way stop, then back to the parking lot...pure easyness lol. Didn't even have to parallel park. Still, there's really no shoe horning my big F-150 into a parallel parking spot. And there's no waaaay in hell im putting my truck next to dumbazz people's cars. All the door dings and small scratches I owe to other stupid people. Thanks! :mad: Haha I hate stupid people.

JDiablo
01-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Lol alot of people have it this Friday.Good luck to everyone!

Punk'd
01-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Well.. Goodluck to everyone, but im getting out of 1st hour tomorrow to go take mine AGAIN :ermm:

Wish me luck everyone

TacomaNC4X4
01-25-2006, 08:55 PM
dont feel bad...i failed my first time for speeding. i was on my moms expedition and i was use to a yota and all that power got away from me b4 i knew it

TheX1992
01-25-2006, 09:07 PM
The guy that I did mine with pretty much fell asleep. By the end of the test he's like....You passed! He didn't say one word except where to turn.

450RGNCC
01-25-2006, 09:28 PM
I was friends with the guy that I took my tes with, so there was pretty much no way that I could fail

Jay300ex
01-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Some of those tests sound crazy easy. In NY, it's 3 right and 3 left turns. Consisting of 4 way stops and traffic lights. You have to parallel park and you have to do a K turn. No highway though =) I remember my first road test, the guy got in the car and I told him I felt like an ********* because I wasn't even going to attempt the test because it was like a tsunami outside I couldn't see a damn thing. How would I even parallel park when the car is all fogged up?

He let me off easy and I went back the following week and passed easily =)

TCracin440ex
01-25-2006, 11:41 PM
i didnt fail, but my driving instructor pissed me off so bad because he answerd every question...WITH A QUESTION....it made me so mad sometimes i just wanted to take the seat belt and choke his ***!!

punker69q
01-26-2006, 04:59 AM
I almost failed mine, got 76% and you need 75% here in quebec to pass it. The women who was evaluating me was like 4'2'' and I am 6'7'' and she was looking at me like if she hated me as soon as she saw me.... I lost almost all my points because I parked the car too fast :confused:

Most of my friends who are actually good/skilled drivers failed the test anywhere from 1 to 3 times, but all the girls that I know got it the first time. One of them even banged the front of the car on the ground going too fast over a bump but still got 88% or so... My girlfriend got 98% for her test and her driving is ok at best.....

JDiablo
01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Haha well mine is tomorrow,good luck to everyone!

Matt37
01-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay300ex
Some of those tests sound crazy easy. In NY, it's 3 right and 3 left turns. Consisting of 4 way stops and traffic lights. You have to parallel park and you have to do a K turn. No highway though =) I remember my first road test, the guy got in the car and I told him I felt like an ********* because I wasn't even going to attempt the test because it was like a tsunami outside I couldn't see a damn thing. How would I even parallel park when the car is all fogged up?

He let me off easy and I went back the following week and passed easily =)

What is a K turn??

That did not have that term when I went for my drivers test way back in the good old days.

Iam guessing it is similar to a U- turn??

Hondadudeehhhh
01-26-2006, 01:57 PM
i thought the driving test was real easy, but i probably got lucky. I took it in my mom's little explorer, back in november i doubt i would have passed with my big ol' f-150. :blah:

Hondadudeehhhh
01-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
don't feel bad. i failed mine the first time also. frickin lady said i didn't check my blind spots. but i checked the mirrors and there clearly wasn't a car behind for about a 100 yards. ah oh well. then i had to wait two weeks to go back. it sucked.
I dont mean to sound like an *******, but the reason why it is called a blind spot is because you can't see the cars in your mirror. You have to turn and look, if you had switched lanes without checking it you never know if a car could be sitting there. Trust me, i just said screw it what are the chances a car is sitting there, well i changed lanes and i heard "beep!" A little nissan was there and lucky for the guy i put my blinker on and he had time to back off before i switched lanes

quadrcr161
01-26-2006, 02:09 PM
it sucks you failed but i love hearing people complain about not passing, or it being hard, hell it should be one of the most difficult things you should have to do. people now days think that driving is a right as soon as they turn 16, and most cant control a vehicle, and yes there is a difference between controlling a vehicle and pointing it in the general direction. the test imo should be set up like an SCCA event, where you have to actually drive the car through obstacles in a certain amount of time. i know several people, male and female, that cant drive at all; its a miracle they have not killed anyone yet. look at the old people who can barely get around or have a very slow reaction time out driving, hell some people are considered legally blind and some are even mentally challenged but they have a drivers license. look how many people dies each year by automobile accidents, dont you think they would put more regulations on them by now? nothing scarrier then a 4ft7 woman driving an experition talking ont he phone and cutting 3 lanes because she wasnt paying attention.

red2004 TRX450R
01-26-2006, 02:09 PM
When i took my test in PA i had to pull out on a dead end road with a UPS at the end of it. stop at a stop sign that was just there for driving tests. make a 3 point turn. drive the hole 1/16 of a mile back to the parking lot where i Had to do a U turn then parallel park.

:rolleyes:

i don't not even get close to the curb but he said I had good form! I think I made it to like 12MPH !!!!

blasterkid
01-26-2006, 03:55 PM
new jersey sucks you cant get ur license till ur 17 and thats restricted untill ur 18.. god dam 5 more months. July 6th is sooon haha. I have had my permit since the day i turned 16 and have driven every day since iv had my permit my mom hates driving and always makes me drive. also with my 18ft enclose trailer im the only one in my faimly who can back it up with any percision i dont get it :o. I think you should get ur license when u become a junior in high school because i have so many places to go due to school and work and it sucks cus my moms always gotta take me. what do u guys thinK?

JDiablo
01-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by blasterkid
new jersey sucks you cant get ur license till ur 17 and thats restricted untill ur 18.. god dam 5 more months. July 6th is sooon haha. I have had my permit since the day i turned 16 and have driven every day since iv had my permit my mom hates driving and always makes me drive. also with my 18ft enclose trailer im the only one in my faimly who can back it up with any percision i dont get it :o. I think you should get ur license when u become a junior in high school because i have so many places to go due to school and work and it sucks cus my moms always gotta take me. what do u guys thinK?

Nj is one of the better ones,and now that has changed.
If you are born from 90 and above,its 17 permit,18 license.

400exrules
01-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
nothing scarrier then a 4ft7 woman driving an experition talking ont he phone and cutting 3 lanes because she wasnt paying attention.

lmfao..so true!

coolex
01-26-2006, 06:54 PM
i take mine in like 10 days or something like that in nh we get our permits at 15 1/2 and license at 16 but or permits arent even permits u dont even have to tell any one your driving you just have to have ur birthcertificate and some one over 18

elchankoblanko
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo

Really I havent heard of that yet and my friends mom is a driving instructer? Oh well I was born in 89 anyway. If thats true thats gunna suck for a lof of kids especially when most of the states get their license at 16

01-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo

Fo sho? I just turned 16 a couple weeks ago, I was born in 90, does that apply to me too?

yellow400ex05
01-27-2006, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Fo sho? I just turned 16 a couple weeks ago, I was born in 90, does that apply to me too?

It will not apply to you if u already have your permit, the term for it is to be grandfathered. So for example if u turn 23 and u start drinking and whanot, and the law changes to 27 you will not have to stop drinking because you will be grandfathered and u could drink away!

LOL I just learned this yesterday is skool.

jwick07
01-27-2006, 06:06 AM
In my home town of Hays Kansas we had a drivers education class that you took in the summer when you were 14. It was an hour long class and then and hour of driving every day for close to a month. The school district taught it and local dealer ships provided 4 door grand ams, sunfires, a taurs, cavilers, then you had three students per car and each got 20 mins a day to drive.
You had to pass the classroom section with a 90% or better and the driving if you failed one of these you had to retake just what you failed the next session. Then when you turned 15 you got your restricted permit which allowed to school and back, and at 16 you could go where ever you wanted but city cerwfew for under 18 was midnight. With my dad owning an oil company I learned to drive in the 3rd grade. Dad would slide the seat all the way up and then we would stack the oil feild logs up for me to sit on and I had to keep it under 25mph. By the time I took the drivers ed I had driven thousands of miles.

JDiablo
01-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Well i got my license!!! :devil:

Punk'd
01-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Great news..

It deff was just that evil lady because I passed with a 91% today baby!

z400roosteR
01-27-2006, 11:13 AM
i took mine two years ago and my house was in the middle of two DMV's. All my buddies warned me not to go to the cerain one but i did anyways. They were B*tches, there was an island on the left (like where the left and turn lane should be on a 4lane road) and it got smaller as we approached the intersection she said turn left so i signal and go, same thing on the way back(with still having a foot+ island between me and traffic.) when we got back she marked me down 10 points for each one for not checking my mirrors, I said whats to check there was an island there, she replies there could have been a car, i asked her which cars on the road are two feet wide(to be able to fit between my truck and the island) and she just glared. That and the fact i kept dropping one of my hands off hte wheel and driving with one hand she failed me.....other then that it was flawless. I went to the other DMV a few weeks later and passed with a 96%

And my girlfiend went to the first DMV i talked about and ran over the curb during the test while attempting to parralell park and passed where as on the back it says that running up a curb is immediate grounds for failure.......SEXIST!!!!

JDiablo
01-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Driving is fun,I actually think it is easier at night for some reason,but its still pretty fun in the daytime.