PDA

View Full Version : What Class Is Everyone Running??

watts16
01-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Im doing C for the first race to see how I do then I may go to B
I got 4th in the last park hills race. What class you think should I go to?

DJJ450r
01-25-2006, 04:56 PM
B (24 and under):D

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 06:17 PM
If you got 4th in the C Class at park hills I would just run C for the year and see how you do. You can move up word but you can't move down once you ahve moved up. so start low and work yourt way up.

ronnie
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I going to run trail rider or stock class and buy a yamaha:D

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
I going to run trail rider or stock class and buy a yamaha:D

One you can't run Trailrider. We know better then that. Stock Class, well bring it on old man. :D

ronnie
01-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
One you can't run Trailrider. We know better then that. Stock Class, well bring it on old man. :D
I can ride a horse and still go as fast as you:devil:

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
I can ride a horse and still go as fast as you:devil:

Ya but you will never look as good as I do going slow. :D

scramblerracer
01-26-2006, 04:50 PM
I will be racing in the stock class again this year. Hope we get a better turnout for the stock class this year. Can't wait for that first race, still trying to fix all the broken parts from the Westphalia Hillbilly race. Later Josh

shep
01-27-2006, 04:20 PM
:bandit: ????????:ermm: :devil:

ronnie
01-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: ????????:ermm: :devil: I geuss that means the yamaha class:D

01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
ill be racing beginner....lol :rolleyes:

jus joking, open A for me, working out, riding a ton, im in great shape, ready to do some racing :macho

Rdogg450
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll be riding vet B +25
I've gained alot of weight have not rode in 3 months and been drinking alot. We'll just see how it goes.:eek2:

geogeorge
01-28-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I'll be riding vet B +25
I've gained alot of weight have not rode in 3 months and been drinking alot. We'll just see how it goes.:eek2:

I like the sound of your training program better then the other guys.
:D

johnholmes
01-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Mabey stock.

jlm996s
01-28-2006, 08:47 AM
I've gained alot of weight have not rode in 3 months and been drinking alot. We'll just see how it goes.

That's good for traction!!

I'll probably ride in C+ again. I would like to try out the new Outlaw....that would be nice for stock class.

01-28-2006, 08:51 AM
I'll be riding vet B +25

lmao!

get a workout plan if you want, my cousin is a personal trainer and made 1 for me, i workout every day, ride every day i can, eat decently, got a lot faster :macho

Rdogg450
01-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
lmao!

get a workout plan if you want, my cousin is a personal trainer and made 1 for me, i workout every day, ride every day i can, eat decently, got a lot faster :macho

Thanks Yurik but i'll just do the usual and starve myself for a month before the first race(one buffet a week instead of 3) and maybe jump on the kids trampoline a bit.....lol:blah:

Oh and hopefully ride sometime soon ouch thats gonna be a painful next day.:ermm:

Rdogg450
01-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by jlm996s
That's good for traction!!

I'll probably ride in C+ again. I would like to try out the new Outlaw....that would be nice for stock class.

You got an OUTLAW Jeremy????? You gotta bring it so we can at leat check it out.:cool:

01-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks Yurik but i'll just do the usual and starve myself for a month before the first race(one buffet a week instead of 3) and maybe jump on the kids trampoline a bit.....lol:blah:

Oh and hopefully ride sometime soon ouch thats gonna be a painful next day.:ermm:

haha, buffet sounds good right now :devil:

jlm996s
01-28-2006, 09:07 AM
You got an OUTLAW Jeremy????? You gotta bring it so we can at leat check it out.

No, I want to try one out. If I liked it, I'd consider buying one and racing stock class. I've been considering getting rid of the 450r and getting a new 06...or Outlaw. They are supposed to be a couch on wheels.

01-28-2006, 09:15 AM
No, I want to try one out. If I liked it, I'd consider buying one and racing stock class. I've been considering getting rid of the 450r and getting a new 06...or Outlaw. They are supposed to be a couch on wheels.

they had one at the ironman, they wouldnt let me test ride it on the test track because it was 2 muddy, some people got to try it out though, i think casey w. got to ride it

Rdogg450
01-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh i see my bad.............. Wish i had an 06 myself ..... can't beat a new bike in this kind of racing.

01-29-2006, 06:59 PM
anyone talked to kurt glore? i havent seen him around, wondering what class he decided to run, hoping he will race open A with me :macho

nicker71
01-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Im going for the c class this year, I rode in the beginner class for one race last year. I think the c will be a good place to start.
The only problem is that I will only be able to make about half of the races

01-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by nicker71
Im going for the c class this year, I rode in the beginner class for one race last year. I think the c will be a good place to start.
The only problem is that I will only be able to make about half of the races

half are better then none :macho

nicker71
01-29-2006, 08:32 PM
yeah I think so, Im just not to sure how competitive I will be in that class since its only my second race ever. I raced last year with a raptor that didnt run very well. But this year I bought a yfz 450 which will allow to run much faster . I have been trying to get it ready to race. Its just my work schedule will not allow to make it to all of the races. I also interested in motocross, but I just dont know where to start for that.
I raced at westpahlia last year and had a blast. Cant wait to do it again.
looking forward to seeing you all out there
nick

motoboy66
01-29-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll be riding vet B +25

So your going to come and race with us in the b vet clas. I know how you are at the holeshots, so I will just have to pass you in the woods. :D

Rdogg450
01-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes...... the way its looking we will be passing half of A class this year too...............:p

Carl Nevins
01-30-2006, 04:49 PM
that's what i'm runnin too doggggg

yfz450xc
01-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
that's what i'm runnin too doggggg

Speaking of dogs, look who showed up on the porch.:D
Hey there Carl whats up.
Scott

Carl Nevins
01-30-2006, 05:12 PM
got bored, outta beer ready to run my new outlaw

jdwxv3
01-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Mitch and I are racing A class on our 450R's. Mitch should make all of the races. I dont know how many I will make. Casey is in my boat, he will not make all the races and he will either race C or stock, but probaly Stock because I belive he has all of his shocks sold.

A class sounds like it is going to be to large for comfort this year. With the way my hole shoting skills are looks like my PRM bumper will get a good work out this year:eek2: :D

See you all soon.......I hope!

Later, Josh

01-30-2006, 05:48 PM
o well, as long as we dont have 2 rows of people, we should be ok lol :macho

montycarlo
01-30-2006, 06:30 PM
All I really know about Missouri riders is that you aparently have nothing to do all day long except ride quads. (naturally I'm jealous :rolleyes: ) That leads to a tendency by most Missouri riders to be faster than chit. Not being a Missouri rider....

C vet for me!

geogeorge
01-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
All I really know about Missouri riders is that you aparently have nothing to do all day long except ride quads. (naturally I'm jealous :rolleyes: ) That leads to a tendency by most Missouri riders to be faster than chit. Not being a Missouri rider....

C vet for me!

Your not quit right on this.

All we have to do all day long is post on a website. We ride by night. That is why were so fast in the daylight. :D

I'm thinking I might try C 25 + this year.

QUADROOKIE
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM

C vet for me!

^^^ I was thinkin the same thing?!:D

ronnie
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM

All we have to do all day long is post on a website. We ride by night. That is why were so fast in the daylight. :D

i think you should ride expert :macho

Johnny & Monica
01-30-2006, 07:15 PM

Oh bull , Your riding stock or 40+ :D Where`s are daily weather report ? Your slipping ol`guy :devil:

sspalco
01-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Look at your posts Geoff. You're upside down (999).

01-30-2006, 07:27 PM

maybe if you wanna take all the 1st place trophies from them lol

Johnny & Monica
01-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by sspalco

Yeah Geoff use your 1000 one on me :rolleyes: Say something smart about Hondas :devil:

jdwxv3
01-30-2006, 08:38 PM
I love all the smack talk!!!!!!! This is going to be a good year.....especially for the guys getting to there quads using walkers:eek2:

And Yurik the way it sounds there is going to be 2 rows of A!! But I guess there are a lot of people moving up to AA that were previously in A so maybe we will be ok. Only time will tell. See you all at the races.

01-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I love all the smack talk!!!!!!! This is going to be a good year.....especially for the guys getting to there quads using walkers:eek2:

And Yurik the way it sounds there is going to be 2 rows of A!! But I guess there are a lot of people moving up to AA that were previously in A so maybe we will be ok. Only time will tell. See you all at the races.

the more the better, the object of this season is to get faster and ride smarter, and hopefully by the 3rd or 4th race be in the top 10, thats my goal for this season, then next season ill do open A again, then when im 19 :macho

Rdogg450
01-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
got bored, outta beer ready to run my new outlaw

I want to see that Outlaw Carl! Owl Club???

yfz450xc
01-30-2006, 09:50 PM
I want to see that Outlaw Carl! Owl Club???
=============================================
All right carl dont be pulling my chain .:eek2:

Josh I like that about your bumper getting a work out, I think I will steal that one from you.:D

Old guys on walkers huh, :blah: :D

Senior class for me if I can get to my bike and work on it, been so busy job hunting havn't had time.:ermm:
Looks like its going to be fun as usaul though.
Scott

motoboy66
01-30-2006, 09:50 PM
You all are getting new bikes or have 450's, and here I am stuck on my old 400. I guess I will get used to geting passed in the fields like always.

geogeorge
01-30-2006, 11:01 PM
i think you should ride expert :macho

Would hate to make you look bad old man. :D

geogeorge
01-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Oh bull , Your riding stock or 40+ :D Where`s are daily weather report ? Your slipping ol`guy :devil:

Sorry Johnny had to run. Swimming party. It was 75 sunny, light wind about 5 mph and 15% humidy. Tomorrow 75, sunny and more wind. There saying up to 40 mph on the winds.

geogeorge
01-30-2006, 11:05 PM

? looks the same to me.

geogeorge
01-30-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah Geoff use your 1000 one on me :rolleyes: Say something smart about Hondas :devil:

There is nothing smart about honda.

QUADROOKIE
01-31-2006, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
You all are getting new bikes or have 450's, and here I am stuck on my old 400. I guess I will get used to geting passed in the fields like always.
I'm with ya on this one! But not only am I still on a little 400, mine is worn out, tore up, and ziptied together! Needs new bearings, sprockets, chain, clutch, tierods, shocks, bars, and just about everything else you could think of but wont get! Well, I guess I may put a tierod or two on and get my shocks rebuilt.:D

ronnie
01-31-2006, 04:58 PM
if you had a honda you would be a lot smarter and faster:D

sspalco
01-31-2006, 05:04 PM

I beg to differ. And you still wrote about Honda's in your 1000 post. At least our Honda's do not spend as much time in the trees as your yamadog does.

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
I beg to differ. And you still wrote about Honda's in your 1000 post. At least our Honda's do not spend as much time in the trees as your yamadog does.

Thats only because the hondas can't make it out of the start feilds to get to the woods. :D

Also its not the quad its the rider that is in the woods, and hitting the trees.

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 05:21 PM
if you had a honda you would be a lot smarter and faster:D

The only reason I'm not faster is because I am smartter. I know it hurts when you crash. :D

ronnie
01-31-2006, 05:33 PM
The only reason I'm not faster is because I am smartter. I know it hurts when you crash. :D
i think you have hit to many trees. i think you should buy a scooter old man:D

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 05:54 PM
i think you have hit to many trees. i think you should buy a scooter old man:D

I don't hit trees I just get up close and personal with them. :D

Now for you to call me old man is like the pot calling the kettle black. Cuz your no spring chicken. Mr. 40

:eek2:

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 05:56 PM
Alright. I'm going to race the C vet class. Seems someone has a problem with my cluch in my quad so instead oc changing it I will just change classes.

jlm996s
01-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Alright. I'm going to race the C vet class. Seems someone has a problem with my cluch in my quad so instead oc changing it I will just change classes

Don't penalize us c-vet guys:D

DJJ450r
01-31-2006, 06:06 PM

Now for you to call me old man is like the pot calling the kettle black. Cuz your no spring chicken. Mr. 40

fine ill say it, old man:eek2:

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
fine ill say it, old man:eek2:

Hay kid you bratty kid you might not live to be my age. I'v seen the way you ride.

So how many times did you break bones last year?

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Don't penalize us c-vet guys:D

Tim Miller ran C vet last year and we both raced 30+ at the hillbillys and are about the same speed so I think C vet would be a good class for me.

ronnie
01-31-2006, 06:16 PM

yes i now but im still faster than you. maybe we can have a race on are scooters:D

DJJ450r
01-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Hay kid you bratty kid you might not live to be my age. I'v seen the way you ride.

two:( and one this year:ermm:

ronnie
01-31-2006, 06:39 PM
two:( and one this year:ermm: i geuss im to old to be on your web site:D

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 06:41 PM
two:( and one this year:ermm:

I have only boken two bones in 40 years.

Not bad for what you call a old man. :D

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 06:42 PM
yes i now but im still faster than you. maybe we can have a race on are scooters:D

At are age ronnie maybe we should race wheel chairs? :devil:

ronnie
01-31-2006, 06:45 PM
At are age ronnie maybe we should race wheel chairs? :devil:
lets line them up :D

DJJ450r
01-31-2006, 06:53 PM
i geuss im to old to be on your web site:D

dont yell at me dj made it, i had to tell him to put me in it:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
01-31-2006, 07:12 PM
What Web site? I wanna see it.

And Geoff I dont care about you clutch, if it is legal I could care less. Race whatever class you feel most comforatable in.

Also how do you all feel about Kenda Knarly's? I have one that is blown and one that is almost new. Should I scrap em or just buy one to get me through? They are 6 ply but not many people run them.

See ya, Josh

DJJ450r
01-31-2006, 07:19 PM
the one in my sig
www.freewebs.com/shrumracing

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 07:38 PM
What Web site? I wanna see it.

And Geoff I dont care about you clutch, if it is legal I could care less. Race whatever class you feel most comforatable in.

Also how do you all feel about Kenda Knarly's? I have one that is blown and one that is almost new. Should I scrap em or just buy one to get me through? They are 6 ply but not many people run them.

See ya, Josh

We have sponsorship from Kenda now. I would get a new one cuz they are going to pay out to who ever places the highest for the day racing on kenda tires.

I know you don't care but someone is making a stinck about it so I'm just going to run C vet. It doesn't make the quad any faster. but if someone wishes to cry about it I'm not going to fight about it.

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 07:38 PM
the one in my sig
www.freewebs.com/shrumracing

Funny how he did not put any pics of the race I beat him at on the website.

01-31-2006, 07:50 PM

LOL, thats gotta hurt

montycarlo
01-31-2006, 08:22 PM

Well shewt. I never thougth of it that way. You'd prolly be just as fast if you wore your helmets backwards then. I also know that every time I turn around I'm 3 pages behind so I can tell when your quads are broke down.

Rdogg450
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
We have sponsorship from Kenda now. I would get a new one cuz they are going to pay out to who ever places the highest for the day racing on kenda tires.

I know you don't care but someone is making a stinck about it so I'm just going to run C vet. It doesn't make the quad any faster. but if someone wishes to cry about it I'm not going to fight about it.

Who complained about your clutch??? Are you running rekluse??:(

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:15 PM
Who complained about your clutch??? Are you running rekluse??:(

Don't know who and yes I have a rekluse. As far as I can tell it don't make the quad any faster. Just helps keep me from burning up my stock plates and fibers.

Anyway I will just run C vet. Heck I'm not fast, just old, slow and good looking. :D

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:17 PM
Well shewt. I never thougth of it that way. You'd prolly be just as fast if you wore your helmets backwards then. I also know that every time I turn around I'm 3 pages behind so I can tell when your quads are broke down.

And to think they tryed to tell me you Iowa people have not sence of humor. :D

So, What Class should I race in Iowa? Seems I am not going to be able to run Stock class there eather.

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2006, 09:20 PM
And to think they tryed to tell me you Iowa people have not sence of humor. :D

So, What Class should I race in Iowa? Seems I am not going to be able to run Stock class there eather.

That other good looking old guy Johnny run`s 40+ :devil:

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:27 PM
That other good looking old guy Johnny run`s 40+ :devil:

So you think i should run 40+ with you old man? :devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2006, 09:36 PM
You may as well , If not you`ll be in the morning an I would not be able to help you up the hill`s ANYMORE someday you`ll get it an learn to get on the gas or buy a Honda :devil:

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
You may as well , If not you`ll be in the morning an I would not be able to help you up the hill`s ANYMORE someday you`ll get it an learn to get on the gas or buy a Honda :devil:

I get to good a deal on my Yamahas from Larry and besides I just fel better on a Yamaha.

I guess I can run 40+ so long as Monica will still take my picture after I beat you. :D

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Heck she may even cheer you on :D

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Heck she may even cheer you on :D

I guess I need to break out the gerital and walker. I guess its 40 + in Iowa nd Vet C in Missouri.

Hope the body holds up. I know the quad will. :D

jlm996s
02-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Do you have to buy a complete new set of Kenda tires to qualify for the Kenda program? I like my Klaws on back, but prefer to run Razor II on front.

nicker71
02-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah I just bought a full set of kenda XCRs. How do these programs work??

sspalco
02-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Funny how he did not put any pics of the race I beat him at on the website.

Remember Geoff, that Ronnie was the one taking pictures that day. And besides, we pulled DJ over 6 different times and pleaded with him to let you and Jamie by him.

Ronnie, he is not done playin around with thye web site. You are on it already just look again old man, this time use your spectacles.

geogeorge
02-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Remember Geoff, that Ronnie was the one taking pictures that day. And besides, we pulled DJ over 6 different times and pleaded with him to let you and Jamie by him.

Ronnie, he is not done playin around with thye web site. You are on it already just look again old man, this time use your spectacles.

I guess the check I sent help out then. But the bottom line is I still beat him. :blah:

I don't care how I did it and yes I will let him know every chance I get. Cuz I'm sure it wont happend again.

sspalco
02-01-2006, 06:47 PM
did ya get the videos i sent? i sent two last week and sent two more on monday.

jdwxv3
02-01-2006, 06:57 PM
How much do you want for a copy of the Richland Race? I would like to see the helmet cam in action. Thanks, Josh

sspalco
02-01-2006, 07:01 PM
i brought a copy for you to the last race, but i didn't see ya. i don't want anything for iy. just make sure to look me up at the next race.
kim

tprender
02-01-2006, 07:08 PM
The deal with Kenda tires is this. I am supposed to pick 2 classes at each race. In that class the person who finishs the best that uses Kenda tires will get 1 coupon. You can't have Kendas in the rear and something else up front. The coupon value is $27 off your next purschase at any dealer or shop that sells Kenda tires.
Most likey to begin with, will ask who has Kenda tires and what class you are riding. Put those classes in a pot and then draw the 2 classes for the day.

Also, a few of us have been taking a close look at the stock rule. This is just our "opinion" that the Recluse clutch is not legal for the stock class. If you read the 1st sentence of what can't be changed: "...engine and frame".

geogeorge
02-01-2006, 07:33 PM
did ya get the videos i sent? i sent two last week and sent two more on monday.

Just got them both today. thanks.

Guess I should be nice now?

02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by tprender
The deal with Kenda tires is this. I am supposed to pick 2 classes at each race. In that class the person who finishs the best that uses Kenda tires will get 1 coupon. You can't have Kendas in the rear and something else up front. The coupon value is $27 off your next purschase at any dealer or shop that sells Kenda tires.
Most likey to begin with, will ask who has Kenda tires and what class you are riding. Put those classes in a pot and then draw the 2 classes for the day.

Also, a few of us have been taking a close look at the stock rule. This is just our "opinion" that the Recluse clutch is not legal for the stock class. If you read the 1st sentence of what can't be changed: "...engine and frame".

guess what, i have good news for you

i believe i have fooled clancy into comming to the first race, and maybe more :macho :blah:

hes gonna love it...how cant you love racing :devil:

geogeorge
02-01-2006, 09:01 PM

Someone paid him off. :mad:

Look out C Vet class here I come.

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 03:44 PM

Also, a few of us have been taking a close look at the stock rule. This is just our "opinion" that the Recluse clutch is not legal for the stock class. If you read the 1st sentence of what can't be changed: "...engine and frame". [/B]
==============================================
But according to the GNCC rules , :blah: :blah: :D :D
Scott :D :D

jdwxv3
02-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Does Kenda have 6 ply front tires? I thought they had 6 ply rears and no fronts.

Also looks like there is a possiblity as long as everything goes well with the whole pregnacy that I may be able to race more this year! I got some good news and bad news at work today. The bad news is......I got beat out by an older gentleman for the Supervisor Job I applied for...Good news. The old guy is 60+++ and will only be there a few years so I can get some experience, and also I am very possibly making a lateral movement that will free up ALL my weekends besides 3!!! That will be awsome considering the last two years I have worked approx 25-27 weekends a year!! Whew!! I am excited!! I just hope I get moved it's about a 85% chance as of now!!

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Does Kenda have 6 ply front tires? I thought they had 6 ply rears and no fronts.

Also looks like there is a possiblity as long as everything goes well with the whole pregnacy that I may be able to race more this year! I got some good news and bad news at work today. The bad news is......I got beat out by an older gentleman for the Supervisor Job I applied for...Good news. The old guy is 60+++ and will only be there a few years so I can get some experience, and also I am very possibly making a lateral movement that will free up ALL my weekends besides 3!!! That will be awsome considering the last two years I have worked approx 25-27 weekends a year!! Whew!! I am excited!! I just hope I get moved it's about a 85% chance as of now!!

Josh how is the wife anmd baby doing, havn't heard much.
Scott:D

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 04:17 PM
For some great old footage of the MHSC 1992 Flat river Grand Prix.
Go to.
www.district18.info
then
Hit "General discussion"
then
Hit Flat river Gran Prix
then
Click on the first Link.

Dont forget to tell ED your from MHSC and say thanks.
It's cool.
Ed is part of your bellville il team with BET.
Thanks Scott:D

geogeorge
02-02-2006, 05:17 PM

Yes kenda make sa front and I belive it is 6 ply.

hope the wife and baby are doing well.

jdwxv3
02-02-2006, 05:33 PM
She is doing good.....Still on bed rest:( I am still doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and all that jazz. I just hope she dont get used to me doing all the work:D See you all in a couple months. Later, Josh

DJJ450r
02-07-2006, 06:36 PM
i was looking at the results form last year compared to what people are running in the hbgp and tony shepard got 4th in B and i can hang with him so i think i will do good in B.

Rdogg450
02-07-2006, 08:06 PM
i was looking at the results form last year compared to what people are running in the hbgp and tony shepard got 4th in B and i can hang with him so i think i will do good in B.

Quit bragging! :D ha ha

DJJ450r
02-07-2006, 08:09 PM
your just jealous cuz a 15 yr old is faster than you:devil:

actually im curious to see how i do since i havent rode in a while and moving up to B and all. there are a lot of ppl moving up so ill jus have to wait and see. i hope i dont get owned:blah:

geogeorge
02-07-2006, 08:20 PM

C vet for me. I know the 15 year old will kick my butt and R Dogg is just to mean to race with. :D

I don't think I could take on him a Scott at the same time I would be (sorry for the pun) Dog meat. :devil:

Hope everyone is having fun.

yfz450xc
02-08-2006, 09:15 AM
C vet for me. I know the 15 year old will kick my butt and R Dogg is just to mean to race with. :D

I don't think I could take on him a Scott at the same time I would be (sorry for the pun) Dog meat. :devil:

Hope everyone is having fun.

I may be no competition if I dont get wrenching, been spending to much time looking for jobs and working out at splinter creek's track. Havn't even started on the boys bike yet either.
I need a kick in the pants, but you should see the track. Wow what a change we made.:eek2: :D
Scott:D

millphoto
02-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm gonna spend one more year in C+25. We should have a monstrous class this year. Gonna be fun!

geogeorge
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
I'm gonna spend one more year in C+25. We should have a monstrous class this year. Gonna be fun!

So i get a rematch Tim. You got me in the HillBilly's but I'm going to come back Tan rested and ready to race. Your right it should be a fun year.

Todays weather. 91 sunny, uv index 9. I got sun bruned on my face. I heard it snowed in St. Louis. :devil: :blah:

shep
02-08-2006, 05:15 PM
So i get a rematch Tim. You got me in the HillBilly's but I'm going to come back Tan rested and ready to race. Your right it should be a fun year.

Todays weather. 91 sunny, uv index 9. I got sun bruned on my face. I heard it snowed in St. Louis. :devil: :blah: :bandit: Yes it snowed here Homo!!!!!!:mad: :blah: Hope your nice and toasty!!!:D

geogeorge
02-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: Yes it snowed here Homo!!!!!!:mad: :blah: Hope your nice and toasty!!!:D

Very tosty warm, thank you Shep for asking.
Just talked to my brother told me its going down to 11 tonight there. Man that sounds cold. :D

Well, I'm off to go swima few laps before BBQ a stake for dinner.
Mis you all.

Rdogg450
02-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Man this area sucks never snows more than an inch or two if its gonna snow at least snow enough to do something with!!!!!:grr:

jlm996s
02-08-2006, 05:52 PM
I've had the 450 for two winters now and it's never had the chance to play in the snow. Would be fun to race this weekend in about 6 inches! :D

geogeorge
02-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm back in stock class. the recluse is gone and I am ready to race. MAN I am ready to go. Can't wait till I get back and can race.

Now all you non stock boys lets get this right................TRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! means Please move over for me I'm trying to get by you and make up time on the kid that is blowing my doors off.

Thanks

scramblerracer
02-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Geoff, glad to hear you will be in stock again. I had fun racing with you last year. I have tried to get everyone I know to race, Hopefully we can have a larger class turnout this year. Later Josh

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Geoff, glad to hear you will be in stock again. I had fun racing with you last year. I have tried to get everyone I know to race, Hopefully we can have a larger class turnout this year. Later Josh

should be a fun year. I just hope as old guy in the class I can hang with you kids.

scramblerracer
02-19-2006, 09:04 AM
I am glad that you will be in stock because at 29 this year I didn't want to be the oldest. By the way I just pm ya. Later Josh

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I am glad that you will be in stock because at 29 this year I didn't want to be the oldest. By the way I just pm ya. Later Josh

29, heck I have socks older then you. :blah:

I think stock will be a blast this year. I glade Larry is changing the cluch back and stuff but would like to know why there was a problem in the first place. After all the GNCC allowed them for a few years and only changed it cuz all the pro-am guys were droping back and I dont see that as a problem in missouri. but I will go with what they say and deal with it the best I can. I just wish who ever it was would have been a man and talked with me and not been a coward and hide behind a name less e-mail and a blank post. But I'm that kind of a MAN, I will tell you to your face what I think and not talk behind your back.

Geoff

jdwxv3
02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Geoff, It was not me who e-mailed you but I think a Recluse Clutch is a VERY large advantage and should NOT be allowed in the stock class. The clutch helps with your starts and also keeps you from stalling the machine which in turn gains you valuable time over the other stock guys on there budget machines. Just my two cents, anyway I think you already knew how I felt about the recluse in the stock class. There are a couple other things I dont agree with in the stock class but I will keep them to myself. Later and good luck this year in stock. If they had a stock A I would do it in a heart beat to save money but I dont want to race the current stock class for a couple more years.

And Josh I belive we may be riding this coming Sunday if you would like to go PM me. Later, the young Josh:eek: :D

scramblerracer
02-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks Josh for the offer- I hope that I can get on the preddy by then. I tried to fix a few things that I didn't know how to and I made them worse. Anyway I will get with you if I can make it. Did you guys ride yesterday? Was it cold? Ha Ha
Later Old Josh

jdwxv3
02-19-2006, 09:58 AM
No we had something come up and we did not ride yesterday besides it was too cold and probaly would not have rode anyway. Hope you can make it with us before the season starts. See ya, Josh W

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 04:11 PM
All right everyone. here is my new mod for the stock class. I wonder how long it will be untill someone thinks I'm cheeting with this.

ronnie
02-19-2006, 04:30 PM
All right everyone. here is my new mod for the stock class. I wonder how long it will be untill someone thinks I'm cheeting with this. looks like they coped of maxis

Johnny & Monica
02-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Tires can be changed an can ya run beadlocks also Just chance CAN`T shocks , exchaust , stem , flexbars , a-arms , swingarms , or no air box mod.s NO RECLUSE CLUTCH`S Dummy :D But you CAN add nerfs , skids , bumbers , grab bars , handlebars (not flexx) Wheels an tires . Is this rigth ???? Thats the way I took it anyway :confused:

Johnny & Monica
02-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Tires can be changed an can ya run beadlocks also Just chance CAN`T shocks , exchaust , stem , flexbars , a-arms , swingarms , or no air box mod.s NO RECLUSE CLUTCH`S Dummy :D But you CAN add nerfs , skids , bumbers , grab bars , handlebars (not flexx) Wheels an tires . Is this rigth ???? Thats the way I took it anyway :confused:

Those holeshots look awesome Geoff Buy them Daddy Warbucks

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 05:50 PM

For missouir you can run flexx bars, steering damper. I still disagree with no recluse but will not push it.

By the way what a SX that was in STL. The two best guys go down and out and the threed best wins. O by the way did anyone see a HONDA ride anywere? :devil:

Rdogg450
02-19-2006, 06:23 PM
For missouir you can run flexx bars, steering damper. I still disagree with no recluse but will not push it.

By the way what a SX that was in STL. The two best guys go down and out and the threed best wins. O by the way did anyone see a HONDA ride anywere? :devil:

lol......Honda's best rider is Ernesto Fonseca who is rarely a podium guy....... Sucks for Honda that Windham went down.
Chad Reed leader in points now..... Pretty cool.:cool:

02-19-2006, 07:08 PM
wow itp...nice job on stealing the design of maxxis...:ermm:

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Why is it with all of you that no matter what someone does its always they stoll that from this person and they stole that from other. Why is it everything you run is always the best and what everyone eles runs is always junk? Man there is just no pleaseing you guys.

WAY TO STEP UP ITP. GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP. Man I give ITP credit for once again steeping up and improving a already great produck. Now consider the ITP deal that if you race with ITP and win your class you get a free set of tires I would think you guys would be glade to have a new tire. After all what has MAXXIs done for Missouri?

Hats of to ITP and Kynda for supporting Missouri racers.

jdwxv3
02-19-2006, 07:43 PM
I really dont think the Holeshot looks like Maxxis. I wanted some Holeshots but found some used razr 2's for cheap. Next tires I get will be holeshots or Kendas. Razrs are good but they really dont support us, but thats what I got left over so thats what I am going to run! See you all in a few weeks!! :D

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 07:49 PM
I really dont think the Holeshot looks like Maxxis. I wanted some Holeshots but found some used razr 2's for cheap. Next tires I get will be holeshots or Kendas. Razrs are good but they really dont support us, but thats what I got left over so thats what I am going to run! See you all in a few weeks!! :D

Now that is a post I can live with. Everyone understand running what you get for the best price but I think we all need to support the people that are supporting us. And the new for new ITP and MAxxis are about the same price. Kendas you can get a realy good price on. I'm running ITP myself.

02-19-2006, 09:16 PM
running what u get for the best price is fine, but everyone stole the design of maxxis's razr2, and we all know that, itp x-factor, everyone, i personally dont care who supports what series or rider, but more of who supports me, if someone supports a series giving away tires for me to run their product and win, but there is a better product, id rether run the better product, in the same note say itp wouldnt sponsor me, but maxxis would, id be running maxxis and supporting them, but just because they support a series doesnt mean they help me

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 10:00 PM
running what u get for the best price is fine, but everyone stole the design of maxxis's razr2, and we all know that, itp x-factor, everyone, i personally dont care who supports what series or rider, but more of who supports me, if someone supports a series giving away tires for me to run their product and win, but there is a better product, id rether run the better product, in the same note say itp wouldnt sponsor me, but maxxis would, id be running maxxis and supporting them, but just because they support a series doesnt mean they help me

did I over look Maxxis in your list of supporters?

besides ITP has been the standsrt before you even got out of pampers. So I don't think they are stealing anything from anyone. :D

DJJ450r
02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Ill be running them just so I can get a free set at the end of the year. They look like the razr2s and i like the razr2s so if there the same and i run the itps then I get free set of tires if I win B class:blah: What do i get if I win with razr2s? NOTHING:macho

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Ill be running them just so I can get a free set at the end of the year. They look like the razr2s and i like the razr2s so if there the same and i run the itps then I get free set of tires if I win B class:blah: What do i get if I win with razr2s? NOTHING:macho

Now that is what I like to see. Good job Devon, now if we could only get shrum racing to ride Yamaha the world would be perfect.

:devil:

I bleed blue.

DJJ450r
02-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Here at Shrum Racing we like to FINISH races.:devil: :eek2:

geogeorge
02-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Here at Shrum Racing we like to FINISH races.:devil: :eek2:

Thats just cold. So I hope your you know whats freeze in the cold weather your having why I sit by the pool and work on my tan.

Besides I finish races so long as I don't hit trees or flip the quad and break bones. But then your the expert on broken bones. :devil:

DJJ450r
02-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I wont be breakin bones no more I got me a good luck charm:blah:

Johnny & Monica
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
You ride that with no front shocks An a Barbie :eek2: I guess if you keep your power to the ground ,Your front end will stay ligth huh :devil:

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 12:08 AM
saves weight:macho I have no rear shock either, sold them to pay for barbie:blah:

QUADROOKIE
02-20-2006, 04:34 AM
saves weight:macho I have no rear shock either, sold them to pay for barbie:blah:
^^^^^^^:D

montycarlo
02-20-2006, 05:21 AM

Barbie dolls are never worth it in the long run!

jdwxv3
02-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Devon where did you send your shocks? GT Thunder?

tprender
02-20-2006, 06:31 AM
Just a heads up, I was at the Indy trade show this past weekend. After I make a few phone calls and some emails this week, I will be announcing some more sponserships for the atv's for the year. Kenda does have some new Xc tires that are all 6 ply, just came out after Jan 1st and they look good. ITP has a new GNCC tire, the fronts looks like a copy of the Razer 2. Should be availble in April, maybe mid March.
Don't forget to fill out the tireballs form and email it to them.

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 08:05 AM

You give me chit, at least i don't tie my date to the bumper of my ATV. :eek2:

That one is going to leave a mark.

Good job Tom P. Thank you for all your work. :macho

tprender
02-20-2006, 08:38 AM
If you are needing a shock or service work done I will have more word on this in the next few days. If you are in need of something right away, PM me an I will put you in contact with them.
Geoff, I talked to the Rekluse people this weekend and found out that it will fit in with the stock sidecase. All that needs to be done is to start the quad up and try putting it in gear with out using the clutch to check for what is inside. Don't need to do a teardown to find out what you have.

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 09:34 AM
If you are needing a shock or service work done I will have more word on this in the next few days. If you are in need of something right away, PM me an I will put you in contact with them.
Geoff, I talked to the Rekluse people this weekend and found out that it will fit in with the stock sidecase. All that needs to be done is to start the quad up and try putting it in gear with out using the clutch to check for what is inside. Don't need to do a teardown to find out what you have.

Like i have said Tom I'm taking it out. No need for you our any other to worry about what I have in my quad. Funny why is it one person no one know can cause such a up roar over what I run? Why is it most if not all the guys that raced with me last year haven't said a word about it but some unknow person hiding behind a screen name who for all I know never even raced a race last year can now dicktate our rules in Missouri?

Like you said in a post the rules are set at the meeting and changing them after that doen't happen. I recall asking before I got the clutch if it were legal. But I'm not going to push it any more, as a officer of MHSC I need to set the exampele not be the exception. the Rekules is out for this year on my quad.

Johnny & Monica
02-20-2006, 10:14 AM
My Buddy sitting here is a yamaha fan an wanting to know if you want to sell that recluse ? An will it fit the 04-05 yfz :confused:

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 10:52 AM
My Buddy sitting here is a yamaha fan an wanting to know if you want to sell that recluse ? An will it fit the 04-05 yfz :confused:

You have friends? :D

I was going to hang on to it and put it in the new 07 when I get it. But yes it will fit a 04 - 05 yfz. Let me think about selling it and I will get back with you. If I do sell it I would like to get 260.00 for everything, includes the rekluse cover.

Geoff

Johnny & Monica
02-20-2006, 11:25 AM
You have friends? :D

I was going to hang on to it and put it in the new 07 when I get it. But yes it will fit a 04 - 05 yfz. Let me think about selling it and I will get back with you. If I do sell it I would like to get 260.00 for everything, includes the rekluse cover.

Geoff

I pm`ed you Geoff

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 11:30 AM
PM you back.

Johnny & Monica
02-20-2006, 11:38 AM
SOLD :devil:

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Devon where did you send your shocks? GT Thunder?

Rick is doing my shocks for me. He's puttin axis dual rate springs on the front and I got a GTT link so he's going to revalve the rear for me. Ronnie promised me it would be better than Derisi's :macho I'll have them back by this weekend:D

02-20-2006, 02:01 PM
did I over look Maxxis in your list of supporters?

besides ITP has been the standsrt before you even got out of pampers. So I don't think they are stealing anything from anyone. :D

they dont directly sponsor me, but they do help me out

02-20-2006, 02:02 PM

no flats? :macho :blah:

millphoto
02-20-2006, 02:37 PM
good one yurik:D

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 02:57 PM

Look at those stickers on my front fenders:devil: TIREBALLS:macho

millphoto
02-20-2006, 03:07 PM
gotta love those tire balls

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Yep, did you get that gift certificate thing I gave to Mel? I had no use for it so I gave it to you cause Donnye said you lived by there.:macho

millphoto
02-20-2006, 03:49 PM
yep, i sure did. Haven't got to use it yet.

Rdogg450
02-20-2006, 04:02 PM
No more PMs lets get this out in the open...........!!!:)

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Get what out in the open:confused:¿

Rdogg450
02-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I was being stupid ....Geoff and Johnnies conversation behind the pms..........lol:D

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 04:17 PM
I think Geoff sold his Rekluse clutch:confused: idk.

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 05:42 PM
I'll never tell.....:devil:

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 05:44 PM

I don't get that many flats. One all of last year.....

:macho :macho :macho

ronnie
02-20-2006, 06:17 PM
I don't get that mean flats. One all of last year.....

:macho :macho :macho yamahas don't get many flats becouse they one lap:D

scramblerracer
02-20-2006, 06:24 PM
I wont be breakin bones no more I got me a good luck charm:blah:

Devon, when that Barbie becomes real- the racing goes to the back burner. Stay away from girls until you have everything you want for racing; then come the girls. Otherwise you may have to make a choice between the saturday racing or the saturday night love.

02-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Devon, when that Barbie becomes real- the racing goes to the back burner. Stay away from girls until you have everything you want for racing; then come the girls. Otherwise you may have to make a choice between the saturday racing or the saturday night love.

hahaha :devil:

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 06:54 PM
yamahas don't get many flats becouse they one lap:D

I'm willing to bet my Yamaha has more finished laps done on it then your honda does.

The good thing about Yamaha is they run in the mud....I remimber your honda was scard to get dirty at splinter creek. :devil:

ronnie
02-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm willing to bet my Yamaha has more finished laps done on it then your honda does.

The good thing about Yamaha is they run in the mud....I remimber your honda was scard to get dirty at splinter creek. :devil: it was'nt the honda it was me:blah:

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 07:17 PM
it was'nt the honda it was me:blah:

OK Ronnie now that we have that out stop Dogging my quad cuz its the ssame thing. It not YAMAHA ITS ME.

Game set Match. :D

02-20-2006, 07:33 PM
OK Ronnie now that we have that out stop Dogging my quad cuz its the ssame thing. It not YAMAHA ITS ME.

Game set Match. :D

i think its both :blah:

neither of u can last 1 lap haha :chinese: :ermm:

DJJ450r
02-20-2006, 07:37 PM
hahhaha Geoff got pwnz0r3d:eek2:

Rdogg450
02-20-2006, 08:27 PM
Yamahas cleaned house at Splinter Creek!!!!!!:cool:

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 08:38 PM
hahhaha Geoff got pwnz0r3d:eek2:

Devon what would that be in english?

Rdogg450
02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah i too was confused by that.....????????????:confused:

02-20-2006, 08:57 PM
i think he meant u can fix a mean peanut butter and jelly :confused: lol

geogeorge
02-20-2006, 09:06 PM
I think his barbie doll kept him up late and he don't even know what it is. :D

tprender
02-24-2006, 05:55 AM
If anyone needs any shock work done or shocks go to AIM Performance and check them out. When you call tell them that you are with the MHSC. Check out there website for more info
www.aim-performance.com. Check this company out. Wait to you see what they are going to be doing for us this year. A hint on what is coming, so give them you busness if you need any supension work done.

02-24-2006, 09:08 AM
If anyone needs any shock work done or shocks go to AIM Performance and check them out. When you call tell them that you are with the MHSC. Check out there website for more info
www.aim-performance.com. Check this company out. Wait to you see what they are going to be doing for use this year. A hint on what is coming, so give them you busness if you need any supension work done.

their shocks remind me of ohlins

BUCK442
02-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Cab I play in the stock class?:bandit:

Shep is making me race with him so he can get out of the house and loose some pounds....See ya this weekend Tubby!

motoboy66
03-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Yamahas cleaned house at Splinter Creek!!!!!!:cool:

Thats only because I wasn't there!!! :D

Rdogg450
03-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Thats only because I wasn't there!!! :D

Todd all the 450rs overheated and they are watercooled ....... Your bike would of locked up.........:D

geogeorge
03-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Todd all the 450rs overheated and they are watercooled ....... Your bike would of locked up.........:D

That was a good day for the Yamaha people.

I know I not fast but the fact the bike held up helped a great deal with my 2nd place over all. :D

Bring on the rain for this season.

dj400ex
03-15-2006, 07:52 PM
i think pwnz0r3d means owned which means humiliated...