View Full Version : The smell of Colts...

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 10:21 AM
If you smoke colts in a car will it be hard to get the smell out?

tim colston
01-25-2006, 11:02 AM
What in the heck is a colt?

01-25-2006, 11:07 AM
There cigars, pretty much the same thing as caption blacks. Heres a pic

http://www.lsando.com/timages/cigar/inport/colts.jpg

tim colston
01-25-2006, 11:09 AM
I used to smoke black and milds and they weren't too bad as far as smell goes. But car interiors have a tendency to soak stuff like smoke up and it is hard to get out.

jwick07
01-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
If you smoke colts in a car will it be hard to get the smell out?

So your 17 years old and want to be cool and smoke but you dont want your parents to find out by smelling it in your car?

stupid

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by jwick07
So your 17 years old and want to be cool and smoke but you dont want your parents to find out by smelling it in your car?

stupid

Im 16, and I dont smoke them to be cool, I smoke them because i stopped smoking weed, and these things give a huge head buzz

Andrew400ex
01-25-2006, 11:53 AM
jus sniff yay bro, it leaves no odor

gpd005
01-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Well, then i guess that just makes it okay?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matt37
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Im 16, and I dont smoke them to be cool, I smoke them because i stopped smoking weed, and these things give a huge head buzz

They do??

I've never smoked Colts.

But Black and milds your not even suppose to inhale.

I use to smoke them alot during golf, Now i switched to Monte Cristo Churchills.

However, I do not smoke unless I am playing golf. And since Churchills are $300 a box. It is a good thing I do not smoke them much.

jwick07
01-25-2006, 12:02 PM

well congrats on not being a pot smoking looser at the great ripe old age of 16 must be proud.

Huffing gives a good head rush too I hear from the kids I worked with at the Juvenile Detention Center. There were a lot of pot heads there too. Your friends maybe??

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
They do??

I've never smoked Colts.

But Black and milds your not even suppose to inhale.

I use to smoke them alot during golf, Now i switched to Monte Cristo Churchills.

However, I do not smoke unless I am playing golf. And since Churchills are $300 a box. It is a good thing I do not smoke them much.

300 a box? HOLY $h!t :eek2: :eek: Colts are 6 dollars a pack canadian, and they come in whisky flavour

my lil brother(banshee91) smokes old ports, they suck though cause you dont get a decent buzz until the end of it

mxdad
01-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Boy we are full of comics and critics. Dude it is great if you stopped smoking weed. Use Febreze to get the smell out of your ride. Febreze (http://www.homemadesimple.com/sites/en_US/febreze/index.shtml)

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 12:09 PM
well congrats on not being a pot smoking looser at the great ripe old age of 16 must be proud.

Huffing gives a good head rush too I hear from the kids I worked with at the Juvenile Detention Center. There were a lot of pot heads there too. Your friends maybe??

what is your ****ing problem buddy?

no my friends and me only drink and smoke colts now. wtf is huffing?

And just so you know you pos, me and my friends never got caught

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by mxdad
Boy we are full of comics and critics. Dude it is great if you stopped smoking weed. Use Febreze to get the smell out of your ride. Febreze (http://www.homemadesimple.com/sites/en_US/febreze/index.shtml)

well the reason I was asking is because its my friends van and he said the smell would never come out of the fabric, because we smelt like them:rolleyes:

jwick07
01-25-2006, 12:12 PM
wow what a temper. Is that a side effect of no pot in your system, a little high strung now are you?

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 12:17 PM
wow what a temper. Is that a side effect of no pot in your system, a little high strung now are you?

No its not I havent smoked pot for a month, and i dont miss it one bit,

your funny:rolleyes: now quit ruining my thread

jwick07
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
If you dont miss it then why are you trying to find ways to get buzzed?

It just makes no sence to me. Your 16 years old and tearing you body apart from the inside out. When I was 16 all I could think about was, my truck, and trying to keep my butt on the varsity team as a sophomore, the only underclass man on the varsity team,( wow did that ever piss off some seniors) and of course girls and more girls.

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
If you dont miss it then why are you trying to find ways to get buzzed?

It just makes no sence to me. Your 16 years old and tearing you body apart from the inside out. When I was 16 all I could think about was, my truck, and trying to keep my butt on the varsity team as a sophomore, the only underclass man on the varsity team,( wow did that ever piss off some seniors) and of course girls and more girls.

I dont recall weed giving a buzz, weed kills brain cells and makes you think slower, colts affect your lungs and heart, and i dont plan on smokking them for the rest of my life

jwick07
01-25-2006, 12:40 PM
but why? why any of it.

01-25-2006, 12:47 PM
IMO you can not compare weed to cigars, cigars will kill much faster, and brain cells come back, and if you are amazed for a 16 yearold to smoke dope then you havent been out much, down here 12 year olds smoke crystal meth:scary:

derekhonda
01-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Because he is 16 and all the cool kids do it....

Regardless....its his life, i dont know a man alive who hasnt smoked a cigar or 2 so let him do what he wants....

jwick07
01-25-2006, 12:55 PM
how the hell am I going to stop him?? Fly my arse to Canada, not happening anytime soon. He can do what ever he wants I just get upset reading things like this because I have worked with kids his age who are so burnt in the brain from drugs they cant even read childrens books or keep a train of thought. Some smoke menthals dipped in embalming fluid to get high they could be the worst. Some of them have smoked so much (not pot) that they cant even participate at rec time because they cant run more than 10 feet with out gasping for air. These are all kids under 18 years old.

So yes smart arse i do get out a lot.

01-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Thats pretty sad, what are all teh drugs you have seen kids do and how waked are they? Cant belive they would do that to themselfs.

Matt37
01-25-2006, 01:11 PM
how the hell am I going to stop him?? Fly my arse to Canada, not happening anytime soon. He can do what ever he wants I just get upset reading things like this because I have worked with kids his age who are so burnt in the brain from drugs they cant even read childrens books or keep a train of thought. Some smoke menthals dipped in embalming fluid to get high they could be the worst. Some of them have smoked so much (not pot) that they cant even participate at rec time because they cant run more than 10 feet with out gasping for air. These are all kids under 18 years old.

So yes smart arse i do get out a lot.

My wife works with troubled adolescents.

When the kids get thrown out of the public school around here, they go to her.

She has seen everything from 14 year old crack addicts to cutters.

It is really sad.

However, I think it is really tough to compare some of these things to pot, I am not going to come on here and say I did not smoke pot in high school, because I did.

But, what I did not do is let it control my life, Sure I smoked and drank at parties some weekends. But that is where it ended.

I maintained a 3.5 GPA throughout high school and was on the Varsity hockey team all four years.

It is when drugs become your life that it is a huge problem, I am not saying marijuana is okay. Because it is not.

I am just being realistic here, I know that a HUGE percentage of high school students already have or will try pot...There is nothing you can do about that. I know I did it when I was in high school.

You just have to know when enough is enough.

The best would be to stay away from it all together.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-25-2006, 01:26 PM
cracking the window keeps the smoke out of moving vehicles. Smoke smell is almost impossible to get out if you smoke in your car everytime you drive. If you smoke in your car every once and a while let it air out while you are driving.

jwick07
01-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Thats pretty sad, what are all teh drugs you have seen kids do and how waked are they? Cant belive they would do that to themselfs.

we had kids so bad off they would try to sneak orange peels in their rooms then cover them with toothpaste, let it rot for a few days and the chew on it, they heard that if they did it they would get a high of some kind. Once i cought a kid sniffing dried up glue that he got by pulling the baseboard trim off the wall and scrapping the old dried up glue off it. Some of the medications the kids were on where huge pills that once they took them they would dissovle slowly in the system. The kids knowing that they would get in trouble and get sanctioned would chomp the pills up right in front of me, nothing I can do. I follow rules give them sanctions ( hours in somwhat isolation) they didnt care because they would be high for a few hours of it. One night a kid Over Dosed on me doing this. I had to give CPR until the medics arrived, his heart was barely beating and he could not breath. I spent all night at the emergency room with him while he was in ankle shackles and a belly chain. He never did that again, and hey I saved his life, I always wonder were he is now too, or if he is still alive. I did the paper work for a kid to get transported out of my center to Whitecat which is basically a youth prison for his dope habbit, got liking it so much took over his life and it lead to stronger drugs and him robbing his grandmother for money, and stealing any thing he could sell for money. He was 16 and will be there until 18 then off to county for 2 more years. One kid stole a car because he was high and him and his high friends thought it would be funny, he doesen't think so now. I had one kid pass out after a 2 minute warm up run before PT drills. Took one to the dentist to get false fronts and some teeth pulled from drug use damage he was 17. Girls are just as bad too I mainly worked with the males, but we had lots of teenage mothers who got preg while high and now their babies are in foster care.

Man I could go on for hours with what I've seen from drug use.

Mxjunkie
01-25-2006, 01:39 PM

That has to be the dumbest fuggin thing I've ever herd :huh

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
That has to be the dumbest fuggin thing I've ever herd :huh

How is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard?

And will a pack of colts do anything bad to you?

Hondadudeehhhh
01-25-2006, 01:54 PM

is that a serious question? :huh

Honda400exrox
01-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
is that a serious question? :huh

yeah it is, and all i plan on smokin is 4 more packs

Hondadudeehhhh
01-25-2006, 02:13 PM
im not going to say i've never smoked pot or never smoked cigars because i do. I smoke about 1 black an mild a day. Im just saying, before you do something to your body you should know the side affects. The answer to your question is yes, a pack of those are bad for you, and they are addicting so dont say you're only going to smoke a few more.

Matt37
01-25-2006, 02:17 PM

I do not know anything about them.

But, I can guarntee you they are bad for you.

Black and milds even though you do not inhale ( Well, your not suppose to anyway) You can still get lip cancer from them.

Mxjunkie
01-25-2006, 02:44 PM

You must be like 12, ANYTHING you smoke is bad for you.

derekhonda
01-25-2006, 03:00 PM

Yeah it leads to idiotic posting on the internet and a beating from dad when he finds out......