PDA

View Full Version : All At Atvriders Please Read!!!

catfishing
01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
IN LOVING MEMORY OF PUNK #4. THIS MAY NOT BE FOR ME TO POST BUT I ALSO LEFT THIS AT 4punkdad's THREAD.

NOW FOR ATVRIDERS MEMBERS. WE NEED TO START SOME KIND OF FUND UP FOR JOE AND HIS FAMILY. I KNOW HE DID NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BUT WE SHOULD STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING.ONE OF OUR MODERATORS COULD HANDLE THIS. I KNOW THEY CAN GET ALL OF JOE'S INFO. WE COULD SEND CHECK IN JOES NAME.WE ALL KNOW AT TIMES LIKE THIS ANYTHING CAN HELP. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE MUCH. A DOLLAR OR 2 FROM EACH ONE OF US WILL ADD UP. THIS IS JUST THOUGHT.

catfishing
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I have never talked to Joe.I have no clue who he is but i think this is when the ATVRIDERS should come together like the HARLEY RIDERS and do for thier fellow riders.I am aslo a father of an 11yr old daughter and also ride a Harley. I feel that we should come together HELP.

tim colston
01-25-2006, 10:57 AM
I am in for anything, I think that it is imperetive that we do something to keep his memory alive.

300exOH
01-25-2006, 11:04 AM
I think a memorial fund is a great idea. Count me in!

Pappy
01-25-2006, 11:07 AM
i agree completely, but id say wait and let joe and his family make the needed arrangements. at that time, they can either choose a charity for everyone to donate to in the childs name, or if they need money for any reason directly i know they have a paypal account.

ill be first in line to donate time, money or anything thier family needs.

tim colston
01-25-2006, 11:11 AM
right on pappy

PismoLocal
01-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Ya ill donate a couple $ too you should get his paypal or something.

dopeyferree
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Pappy, After they make the funeral arrangements, get the details and lets see if we can get a Floral Arrangement sent to them. Let me know something and I can send you some $$.

tim colston
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by dopeyferree
Pappy, After they make the funeral arrangements, get the details and lets see if we can get a Floral Arrangement sent to them. Let me know something and I can send you some $$.

Great idea dopeyferree!

catfishing
01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
This sounds like it will work we just need to inform all of the riders about this thread and get the ball rolling.

badvox
01-25-2006, 01:23 PM
I was made aware of this through cdaleriders I think you already have everyones attention. Perhaps make 4punksdad's thread a sticky for a few days too.

I'll wait for 4punkdad's word. Dont even know them but its his wishes that should be honored here.

Admin
01-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i agree completely, but id say wait and let joe and his family make the needed arrangements. at that time, they can either choose a charity for everyone to donate to in the childs name, or if they need money for any reason directly i know they have a paypal account.

ill be first in line to donate time, money or anything thier family needs.

I agree with Pappy that this is a great idea, but we need to leave it up to Joe and his family to make the arrangements.

01-25-2006, 03:08 PM
money's a good idea, but really i think exriders should have a memorial ride for him, and everyone that lives by him try to show up

yellow400ex05
01-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by dvx400rider
money\'s a good idea, but really i think exriders should have a memorial ride for him, and everyone that lives by him try to show up

Now thats what i call a great idea, I think he\'d appreciate it alot more then money.