PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory of Punk#4

Pages : 1 [2]

HtFoxChick
01-28-2006, 04:07 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. It must be very painful to let him go.:( Your in our hearts and prayers!

clutt225
01-28-2006, 04:15 PM
I have been reading this thread since day one and still have no idea what to say.
sorry for your loss
be strong, it can't be easy
I don't now what to say.

kdeal
01-28-2006, 05:09 PM
I met the little fella at Jaybr's in 2004. I knew he was Joe's as I seen them together at his campsite. I knew the kids because they hung out in front of my campsite playing with the other kids.

Joe,

I first read this thread in a Holiday Inn on the road away from home. I must of cried for an hour. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Hang in there Joe, and hug all the other kids real tight tonight just because you can never get too many hugs from the ones you love.

Godspeed #4

450r#221
01-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry to hear this.You and your family are in my prayers.

Azcannon
01-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Looks like many happy memories in those pics, Thanks for posting this thread I hope your sorrow and pain heals quickly.
Hope your having fun up there #4

ShiftFMX
01-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Is this Christopher?

I had this saved on my Computer?? :(

cluelessrookie
01-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Joe. You don't know me but we have much in common. I saw this post on Kawiedriders a few hours ago but I haven't been up to posting yet. I want you to know that there is no answer this side of heaven as to why this happened. I also want you to know that God heals and he will provide the strength if you let him.

I also want you to assure you that there is something good from this right now. I can't tell you how many grown men and women have sat at their computer and wept like I have this morning, but I promise you it is a lot. They may not all post, but they are all affected. Like many of us I get too caught up in my busy life to remember the many blessings we all have been given every day. After initially reading this I hugged my 5 year old son (who bears a resemblance to Chris) for 5 minutes. I just couldn't let him go. Your story and Chris' memory will impact how and when I make time for him and his siblings. I am positive that my family will not be the only one positively impacted in this way. I am well aware that this is not a fair trade trade for Chris' life. But it is something. God bless you and your family.

-Mark

bulkdriverlp
01-29-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by clutt225
I have been reading this thread since day one and still have no idea what to say.
sorry for your loss
be strong, it can't be easy
I don't now what to say.

James Cornell
01-29-2006, 11:17 AM
WOW!!! what a remarkable young child, i have just sat here a wept for an hr reading this from start to end, I have not met you or your family, but you can tell that you have a very strong bond, i am so sorry to hear of your loss, and from reading the previous posts you have a strong ex riders family as well, so GODSPEED and RIP lil #4

fasterblaster09
01-29-2006, 01:10 PM
:( I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, yall are in my prayers

tizz
01-29-2006, 01:28 PM
I am sorry for your loss man.

I lost a friend this year in an accident, she was only 15 years old.

My best wishs go out to you family and friends.

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 09:38 AM
I am glad this thread is still going strong. The support has been HUGE.

I want to thank everone who has sent cards and flowers. We got flowers from atvriders.com that were beautiful. I personally viewed and smelled every flower arrangement. Many of them had names of folks I didn't even recognize. Most of them are with Chrissy at his grave. Armoks attended the visiting hours at the church and that meant alot. There may have been some others there too that I didn't get a chance to greet and if so I am sorry.

Reading all of these replies has shaken me to the core. I noticed how many people were either first time posters, new members or from other sites. This type of event is terrible but has had some positive effects. Hopefully some of the new members who joined just to post here will stay and make new friends. There are some really nice folks here at atvriders.com and I feel honored to call you all friends.

Those of you that mentioned how this has made you hug your kids, appreciate your family & friends and are stopping to smell the roses.............I share your thoughts. I haven't told my kids I love them nearly enough............and I am going to change all of that.

I printed this thread on friday and took it to the church saturday for the funeral service. It was 16 pages of posts here..............which equals about 150 pages of paper. I will keep it forever.

the picture of the boy above with the helmet on backwards is actually #3 AKA Wyatt. He misses his little brother.

I thought you all might like to know.................we had an atv riding funeral of sorts. Since Christopher was buried here on our property we all ended up here at my house at the end. Of course all of the children in attendence wanted to ride. Who was I to deny them a good time. I suppose I should have taken some pictures. I did get some good pictures I will share from the past week.

first a picture of Christopher

QuadJunkies
01-30-2006, 09:46 AM
I cant think of a better way to spend than riding that day ,I know he would have wanted it that way ;)

Life is too short and we never know when our number is up so I try to remind myself this .

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 10:06 AM
my wife's grandpa told her one time that when light rays shined through the clouds, thats was when people went to heaven.

a picture we took on friday from our front yard.

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 10:09 AM
#5 trying to ride a radio controlled yamaha 450

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 10:11 AM
#3 pulling #5 ................cute

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 10:19 AM
#3 doing a 12 o'clock wheelie on a battery powered atv on sunday

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 10:21 AM
one that didn't work out so well......... #3 again

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 01:12 PM
update on the reason for my sons death.

everyone should read this & pay attention.

go to this link

http://skylinefamilypractice.net/GAS/GAS.htm

Pappy
01-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Joe, the article on the reason for his death is definatley a good read. After this past year, I know all too well how bad it can be and how fast it can strike. I went from ok to critical in 2 days.

Your a rock Joe, I dont know how your holding up but I know you all will be ok. The family sent a little something down, do with it as you see fit. We would also like to come down in a few weeks to see you all in person. After reading this thread the wife and kids insist upon it.

armoks
01-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Joe, It was good to see you and you're family, just wish it woulda been under different circumstances.

If you or you're family needs anything don't hesitate to get a hold of me, You guys are like an extendened part of my family and I am proud to call you all my friends.

bluelakebiker
01-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
my wife's grandpa told her one time that when light rays shined through the clouds, thats was when people went to heaven.

a picture we took on friday from our front yard.

My mom has always told us that same thing when you see those rays coming down from heaven, someone is going up... Whenever I see that I stop to say a little prayer. Beautiful pictures.

ecooke21
01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss!..I just had my first son on 12/26/05..I dont know what I would do if I lost him..I dont even want to think about it..I'm am truly sorry for your family..

wow.......

4punksdad
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Joe, the article on the reason for his death is definatley a good read. After this past year, I know all too well how bad it can be and how fast it can strike. I went from ok to critical in 2 days.

Your a rock Joe, I dont know how your holding up but I know you all will be ok. The family sent a little something down, do with it as you see fit. We would also like to come down in a few weeks to see you all in person. After reading this thread the wife and kids insist upon it.

Kenny,

you are always welcome to visit. The kids will love our track.......all of the jumps are good for kids of all sizes. Plus my kids love having others to ride with. I'll keep ya posted when we are riding next. This weekend we have a wedding to attend in southern va.

PHAT400
01-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I am at a loss..

Rest in peace little man...

i'll hug and kiss my boy in remembrance of yours tonight...

Dean

Honda TRX250ex
01-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Everytime I keep reading the post i keep getting chills down my spine. Joe I am deeply sorry for your losts. Keep your head up and my prayer go out to your family.
I am very sorry.:(
RIP Christopher

dirtmomma
01-30-2006, 04:05 PM
4punks, thanks for posting the info on what took your son & God Bless him!! That is VERY USEFUL info for ALL parents & individuals alike. I CAN'T imagine losing one of my kids either you will be a stronger family for what you are going thru!

I have always been told & tell my kids when the sky does that "it is God's light" :) how very special that it did it for you on that day. Once again God bless you & your family & R I P little Christopher :(

GoOn3
01-30-2006, 04:44 PM
haven't cried in a while.

This made me.

I'll be hugging my 2 boys tonight and even if they hollar for me to let go "I'm stuck" as they say, I will keep hugging......

hang in there, you are in my thoughts.

HondaRancherES
01-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Soory for your loss. Shows how precious children are as I wait for mine to be born.

knighttime
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
the way you have handled this with courage and faith is something that i'm sure has inspired us all. you are truly a brave man who sets an example for everyone. i'm sure your family is very proud.

01-31-2006, 08:00 AM
I offer my condolenses and will say a prayer for your son. I am very sorry about your loss. Things will get better with time.

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
the way you have handled this with courage and faith is something that i'm sure has inspired us all. you are truly a brave man who sets an example for everyone. i'm sure your family is very proud.

:)

Quad18star
01-31-2006, 01:55 PM

I second this statement .

DeerNuts
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM

And Ill third this.

I havent yet posted, but I have read through all the prayers and condolences and wish to offer mine as well. You are definitely an example to all of us through this. God has a plan, and if you can provide inspiration to 1000's, if not more, people, then in some small way thats a positive.

Best wishes to your family, may God lend His grace to you.

Knight440
01-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey Joe sorry to hear this man,, the freiend I sold my Dale informed me of this:(

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 07:19 PM
I feel a little wierd posting this.......but I thought you all might like to see his final resting place. Its a great spot..........I can see it from my windows......and it has an awesome view of the river valley.....a great spot to sit and reflect.

TheFontMaster
01-31-2006, 07:24 PM
I feel a little wierd posting this.......but I thought you all might like to see his final resting place. Its a great spot..........I can see it from my windows......and it has an awesome view of the river valley.....a great spot to sit and reflect.

That looks really nice, it's very touching.

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 07:24 PM

Honda TRX250ex
01-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
That looks really nice, it's very touching.
agreed

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 07:26 PM
view of the valley

Pappy
01-31-2006, 07:27 PM
looks like a lovely spot joe. im sure you will spend many hours reflecting on the time you had with him. he is home.

ridered11
01-31-2006, 07:27 PM
:( i'm at a loss for words

JOEX
01-31-2006, 07:30 PM
I was hoping you would, thought it would be inappropriate to ask.

Sounds and looks like a nice place:)

Rip_Tear
01-31-2006, 07:36 PM
WOW! Are you going to have a bit of a garden there? So it's like flowers there whenever flowers come out?

JOEX
01-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey Joe, I have 3 dozen Crocus bulbs here looking for a place to be planted. Would you be interested in planting them there? They are one of the first early spring bloomers, got them last fall but didn't know were to plant them...

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
joe...........my wife is planning to plant plenty of flowers there and we have a plan to fence the area once the headstone is in place..............if you would like, I will plant the bulbs..............I would be honored.

Doober
01-31-2006, 09:02 PM
sorry about your loss, i hope the best for your and your family:(

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 09:17 PM
by the way.................I didn't mention it earlier because we plan to send out thank you cards to everyone..............but I wanted to give a special thank you to motocox (eben) and his family for their support. They are good friends I met here.................the best. Thank you to the Cox family.

300exOH
01-31-2006, 09:31 PM

That is one fine final resting place. I think anyone would be happy there. Looks like a great peaceful spot to sit and remember good times.

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:23 PM
I am on a picture kick again...............bear with me.

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM
.......... jan 2003

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
1-10-03

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:31 PM
busted!

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:43 PM
11-02

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 10:57 PM

4punksdad
01-31-2006, 11:01 PM
7-02

Nocando
02-01-2006, 04:23 AM
Joe,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are never supposed to bury a child! It is the worst tragedy that could happen to a person. I am truly sorry for both you and your wife. God bless you and the rest of your family!

John Robertson

Motocox
02-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Joe, thanks for the kind words. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you and Christie. If you need a shoulder to cry on or a friendly voice late one Saturday night, you know how to reach me.

PHAT400
02-01-2006, 03:19 PM

Wow Joe... (have'nt met you yet so I hope you don't mind me calling you Joe).

That is awesome..... Beats driving to see him...

PIP PIP. cheerio ol boy..
;)

sly400ex
02-01-2006, 03:24 PM
keep the pics coming.....they are all very nice...:)

RIP #4

kevmo
02-01-2006, 05:46 PM
I am sorry for you loss....I cannot imagine what you are feeling

God Bless you and your family

Blaster x
02-01-2006, 06:30 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss...My thoughts and prayers go out with your family......

badass300ex
02-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Im so sorry for your loss I know what your going through. I lost my daughter at 6 months old It was the worst day of my life.I cant express my care in words you just have to stay strong throughout this time. Love lives on, Those we love remain with us for love itself lives on and cherished memories never fade because a loved one's gone...Those we love can never be more than a thought apart for as long as there is memory, Theyll live on in the heart. My family sends our deepest sympathy to you and your family.God Bless

4punksdad
02-02-2006, 02:07 PM
again.....thanks for the words of encouragement from everyone. The cards and letters keep pouring in..............

special thanks goes out to kenny & his family........what a nice letter you sent.

the guys at c-dale riders loaded us up with a red hot & blue dinner the other day & we are still eating left overs! :)
thanks so much

the guys at kawieriders.com have sent several very nice cards

my wife is a member of a couple of internet forums also and those folks have shown some huge support too.

4punksdad
02-02-2006, 02:09 PM

moto04racing
02-02-2006, 02:55 PM

thats a beatiful place to sit and reflect on all the memories you had...

97blaster200
02-02-2006, 03:00 PM
sorry for your loss....what a beautiful resting place for him. you and your family will be in my prayers tonight.

hondardr4life
02-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Wow, I feel so sorry for you. The pictures are very touching. I am very sorry for your loss.

AtvMxRider
02-02-2006, 06:04 PM

my wife is a member of a couple of internet forums also and those folks have shown some huge support too.

How is she doing Joe? I am so sorry for your loss. I have 3 kids and I cannot imagine losing one of them.:( Stay strong buddy.

quad9
02-02-2006, 06:20 PM
I know you and your family must be heart broken, but rember GOD has blessed that child and he is now in a much greater place.
nothing can harm him now, and someday you and your family will all be together again.

Honda TRX250ex
02-02-2006, 06:54 PM
very touching pictures. Stay strong man.

4punksdad
02-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
How is she doing Joe? I am so sorry for your loss. I have 3 kids and I cannot imagine losing one of them.:( Stay strong buddy.

she is still in shock I think. One minute she is cooking & cleaning,,,,,,,the next she is blaming herself. She is a strong woman,,,,,,I am sure she will pull through this. She needs more time to mourn.

As a father, I know the pain. As a mother, I can only imagine.

WQ_250
02-03-2006, 07:41 AM
4punks i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for the loss of your child. Your family will be in my prayers. I don't have kids so i'm not exactly sure on what you are going through, but i do have nephews and i don't know what i would do without them.

When i was 14 i lost both of my parents two weeks apart and one of my brothers, 6 yrs later. What i'm trying to say is keep your head up and always talk about your son. Don't be afraid to use his name. If you need to cry, then cry.

Best of luck to you, your wife, and your other kids.

By the way, Christopher was a very cute kid! :)

Foxyangel0425
02-03-2006, 02:49 PM
I haven't been on this site in a long time & to come on and see such sad new just rips me apart. I have 2 nephews the oldest is 6 and the other is turning 2 in May. I can't imagine losing them.

Joe and Family~My heart and prayers go out to you and your family!! :(

wallaby_kid
02-04-2006, 01:11 PM
so sorry to hear about that man...Stay strong for every1 around u if possible, nothing wrong to let out the tears, the best cure

crday98
02-04-2006, 01:28 PM
sorry to hear about your loss. i am really at a loss for words. i can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. i can tell you that you are a much stronger man than i am because i would pretty much crawl under a rock never to be heard from again if i were to lose one of my kids. i know nothing could ever patch the hole but hopefully things will get better for you and your family over time. :(

gumby2461
02-04-2006, 01:32 PM
god bless u, ur family, and lil chrissy...hes in a better place now...stay strong. take care urself

LWL-Yamaha
02-05-2006, 04:08 PM
hey joe, Thought I would write something on here also.....As I told you, anytime you guys need something you know we are right down the road...........Im sure a weaker person could never get through this tragedy. I wish God blessed me with the strengt, courage, and poise that I have seen from you in the past few weeks!
Larry L.

4punksdad
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM

4punksdad
02-06-2006, 08:16 AM
a memorial my wife has set up in our living room.

jcv400ex
02-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Joe,

I just read this....my deepest condolences out to you and your family. I'm still shocked at this. Keep your head up.

HtFoxChick
02-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures. A huge loss....:( He was such a cutie!!!!! Take Care!!!

Elduner
02-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Joe,

my deepest condolences out to you and your family.

I still remember when you had to change your screen name from 3punksdad to 4punksdad. He will be remembered.

God bless you and your family.

freakystone
02-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I havent been on in a while. I cant believe I am reading this Joe. I am so very sorry for your loss.

4punksdad
02-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks again everyone. It's one day at a time right now. I thought I had the world by the nuts before this happened.

the support keeps pouring in. Cards, letters, poems, books, dvd's and memorial donations. I really appreciate each and every item. Some of the poems and letters have had a huge impact.

a picture from thanksgiving week 2005

thats christopher on the far right.

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
found more pictures.............

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:35 PM

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:38 PM

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:41 PM

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:42 PM
///////

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:44 PM

4punksdad
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
'''''''''''

dpizz450
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
wow man. that really tears me apart inside to know that you have lost your 4 year old son. what a horrible feeling you and your family must be going through right now. i cant even begin to imagine the pain. i'm really sorry to hear about this and you and your family will be in my prayers. God bless.....

Honda TRX250ex
02-09-2006, 05:22 PM
those pictures are very touching joe, stay strong.

indigo
02-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I am so sorry man you and your family are in our prayers. Just know he's in a better place and doing everything he loves 24/7

LWL-Yamaha
02-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Great pics Joe, But curiosity is killing me, what is in the HUGE box "chrissy" is opening??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????/

nightrider05
02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Rest In Peace Little Man. God Bless you and your family.

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by LWL-Yamaha
Great pics Joe, But curiosity is killing me, what is in the HUGE box "chrissy" is opening??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????/

Larry
oddly enough, its a dora the explorer play set (doll house if you ask me). He insisted he wanted it for christmas, so the wife got it for him. He played with it for hours & hours..........If thats what he wanted, I am glad she got it for him. At the time I wasn't real happy. :p

by the way, we might ride saturday if the snow doesn't pile up too high & I gotta go plowing.

more pictures

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:15 AM
he looks like my old shop teacher in this picture. Mr Elmore..........

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:17 AM
seems so odd how he could be so full of life one day & gone the next................. :(

I miss him

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:18 AM

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:20 AM

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:21 AM

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:23 AM

4punksdad
02-10-2006, 03:31 AM
thats his arctic cat 50 with the flag.........

he had just gotten done riding it. Notice the mud caked on the tires. I didn't get any pictures of him on it that day. It was the day before he left us.

JLanphear
02-10-2006, 09:29 AM
thats his arctic cat 50 with the flag.........

he had just gotten done riding it. Notice the mud caked on the tires. I didn't get any pictures of him on it that day. It was the day before he left us.

wow it's so hard to believe something like that could just happen so fast.

i have 2 little girls and it hits so close to home.

:(

Motocox
02-18-2006, 12:36 AM
lets not forget how fragile life is.
Please keep Joe and his family in your thoughts.

WhiteYFZ
02-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Motocox
lets not forget how fragile life is.
Please keep Joe and his family in your thoughts.

kaneman23
02-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Joe,

I feel like I've been living in a cave. This is the first I've heard of it. My first thought was your nephew when I read the initial message. I'm speachless. If there is anything we can ever do, please let us know. God bless you.

Justin

4punksdad
02-20-2006, 09:23 AM
thanks eben & justin. Everyone has been very supportive.

KoolKwad400
02-21-2006, 12:29 PM
So sorry to hear that. I haven't been here for a while, and reading this makes me want to cry. I have a 5 year old son, and I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Just scrolling thru the pics I got very upset. I hope you and your family are getting through this difficult time. Please be aware that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Your son looks like a great kid.....I'm sorry I never met him and gave him the chance to show me how to jump my quad.....
But rest assured, he's getting some serious air and roosting the competition in heaven right now......

Deepest Condolences,

Jerry

4punksdad
02-22-2006, 06:13 AM
I know what ya mean jerry. I have trouble reading this thread myself.

here is a link to the monument I am considering. We want his picture etched in it and the goofy eagle removed from the top. What does everyone think?

http://www.westmemorials.com/imgdetail.asp?id=4387

dangle
02-22-2006, 06:20 AM
I know what ya mean jerry. I have trouble reading this thread myself.

here is a link to the monument I am considering. We want his picture etched in it and the goofy eagle removed from the top. What does everyone think?

http://www.westmemorials.com/imgdetail.asp?id=4387

That thing is beautiful..... I haven't posted in this thread yet b/c I wasn't sure what to say or how to word it if I did.... I've lost a couple people that were REALLY close to me but I couldn't imagine........ You got a 200+ guys in this thread alone that got your back if you need anything though... Obviously I'm not real good with words when it comes to situations such as this one... hopefully you get the message....

Best Wishes,
Mike

LWL-Yamaha
02-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Thats really nice! Although the Eagle would be kinda cool overlooking the river????????/

Im sure it will be awesome..................

See ya soon

Foxyangel0425
02-22-2006, 02:31 PM
A friend of our family passed away a few years ago.....my older sister had known her since pre-school and had been friends with her ever since Sadly, she died in a car accident in 2002....she was only 34 years old. One of her friends wrote this on her obit guest book.......I thought Joe & family might like to read it.

Don't think of them as gone away,
their journey has just begun.
Life holds so many facets,
this earth is only one.

Just think of them as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
in a place of warmth and comfort,
where there are no days and years.

Think of how they must be wishing
that we could know today,
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of them as living
in the hearts of those they touched
for nothing loved is ever lost
and they were loved so much.

Here is what her mom and dad put on her headstone.....

If tears Could Build a Stairway,
And Memories a Lane,
I'd Walk Right Up To Heaven,
And Bring You Home Again.

Take care 4Punks family!!

4punksdad
02-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
A friend of our family passed away a few years ago.....my older sister had known her since pre-school and had been friends with her ever since Sadly, she died in a car accident in 2002....she was only 34 years old. One of her friends wrote this on her obit guest book.......I thought Joe & family might like to read it.

Don't think of them as gone away,
their journey has just begun.
Life holds so many facets,
this earth is only one.

Just think of them as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
in a place of warmth and comfort,
where there are no days and years.

Think of how they must be wishing
that we could know today,
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of them as living
in the hearts of those they touched
for nothing loved is ever lost
and they were loved so much.

Here is what her mom and dad put on her headstone.....

If tears Could Build a Stairway,
And Memories a Lane,
I'd Walk Right Up To Heaven,
And Bring You Home Again.

Take care 4Punks family!!

4punksdad
02-25-2006, 10:48 PM
thank you cards went out today..........if any of you who sent any form of support do not receive formal thanks, its not because we didn't notice or appreciate you...................just alot of folks to remember. Thanks............from the bottom of our hearts..............

kenny, can you close this thread now?

LTandRaptorider
02-25-2006, 11:00 PM
I have no children... but this thread is heart-breaking. Take care... :)

sly400ex
02-26-2006, 12:27 AM
Still thinking about your beautiful child Joe!:D

LWL-Yamaha
02-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Joe, As you know I am usually a man of many words, but everytime it comes to this subject I am speechless. We still think of "CHRISSY" on a daily basis as well as the rest of your wonderful family.
I feel very blessed and fortunate to be able to call you a friend, and Im sure "CHRISSY" and the rest of the punks are the luckiest in the world to be able to call you "DAD"..........TAKE CARE and GOD Bless!

LLL

4punksdad
02-27-2006, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by LWL-Yamaha
Joe, As you know I am usually a man of many words, but everytime it comes to this subject I am speechless. We still think of "CHRISSY" on a daily basis as well as the rest of your wonderful family.
I feel very blessed and fortunate to be able to call you a friend, and Im sure "CHRISSY" and the rest of the punks are the luckiest in the world to be able to call you "DAD"..........TAKE CARE and GOD Bless!

LLL

thanks larry :)

Pappy
02-27-2006, 06:30 AM
Closing Thread as per Joe's wishes.

I thank everyone who left a kind word for Chrissy and again, God Bless him and the entire 4punks family.