PDA

View Full Version : Shnucks to Landy Racing.

Scott-300ex
01-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Shnucks to Landy racing
Alright, we got a Shnucks in our town and they're ganna make a new one 24 hour or somethin so they're ganna sell this one, sometime...

So! It got me thinkin.

Have a race track. I was thinkin of makin a Flatrack in it and havin races every Friday or Saturday night, and like practice during the weekend. I was thinkin wut I would do for waterin the track but they got the fire sprinklers, so that would be perfect. My uncles haul dirt so I would get free delivery and they got dirt they wanna get rid of, and my other unlces got heavy equiptment so all that would be free. I got it all planned out, seating where the cashiers are, pits in the employees only, and track everywhere else.

I was just thinkin, exriders could donate to me so I could do it. LoL

My last name is Landgraf and my nickname is Landy so thats how that came up.

Here's wut I thought......

fast_enough
01-24-2006, 05:27 PM
The real question is... why did you take a pic of the computer?? lol im kidding im sure you have your reasons. But the flatrack idea sounds great, I'd love to get into that but theres not enough races or tracks locally to do it.

Scott-300ex
01-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Hahaha, good eye;)

I can't get Paint pictures on here. So I took a picture of it. LoL. I could have used imageshack.us but that was after I took the picture that I thought of that. Ha

Yeah, there is 1 place around here that has races, and its like 25 minutes away and only has 4 Ft's, 4 Mx, 2 Xc's and 1 Hillclimb a year, so it sucks. But $$$$$$$$$ is ganna be the killer.