PDA

View Full Version : 89 prelude si trade for 400ex 250r parts

1shooter
01-24-2006, 02:20 PM
The prelude has problems but not that bad. Lots of rust, needs exhaust, powersteering pump, and maybe a alternator. It does run and start good. But the powersteering makes you be kind of a animal to drive around. I do it no problems. But i am a bigger guy. It should get a oil change and plugs maybe. Tires are not the best and one is a slow leaker no big deal. Willing to trade for about anything let me know. Will also take cash!

j28d
01-24-2006, 04:49 PM
I'll trade you some ITP front rims for it. Maybe you should post a pic, or put the motor/trans in a rail since you can't drive a stick shift.

1shooter
01-24-2006, 05:08 PM
your a dirty ******* John. lol I can still slide your car better than you lol

Car is automatic

j28d
01-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Eh, let's see a vid of you sliding your prelude or maybe your R-if it ever moves again. What are you trying to trade the lude for, lt a-arms and shocks, elkas, a rubberband motor for your ex so it'll go, or just a how to ride video-doesn't matter, you still won't be able to climb hills?

1shooter
01-24-2006, 06:45 PM
how's chicken look when your sideways, i never seen it from that view always a bit to scared to try but you dont seem to have any troulbes jumping off and looking around for bit. Cleaning out your diaper and come back down lol lolololol

j28d
01-25-2006, 07:01 PM
I seem to remember someone getting stuck up there twice, and having to turn around with a bunch of people pointing and laughing. Maybe someday you'll ride a yamaha and make it more than a quarter of the way up.

1shooter
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah i remeber that, that was the side you wouldnt go up, but i grabbed my balls and went for it. Some times you crash and burn when you try. But i suppose if you dont it sure feels safe at the bottom.

j28d
01-26-2006, 07:27 PM
What, you clank when you walk? I've already made it up that hill, what's your excuse again? Did you ever get any offers on the prelude or is it waiting on a DRIVER! still? Maybe you should grab your balls and race the prelude against a quad, title for title. Even if you trade it for some shocks, they're no substitute for skill no matter how smooth the quad rides. I can picture it now, you sailing along thinking wow, this soaks up ruts like nothing then WHAM! you roll it again. Maybe you should trade the car for some extra plastic, just in case or because you KNOW you'll need it.

1shooter
01-26-2006, 07:43 PM
sanppy come back did you post this up on the othe site thx dude