PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa

Duner400ex
07-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Has anyone been there on their fourwheeler. I heard it is an awesomeplace is there a web address. Thanks

Duner

RytM1
07-10-2002, 07:39 AM
There are a couple of places in Ottawa. One of them is Fox Valley Off-Road www.megacross.com . There is also one south of I-80 that is "ATV only" (don't recall the name, wasn't impressed enough to go back). Last week I heard of another one, but didn't pay attentiion to the name because the guy told me the place sucked. Fox valley is the better of the three in my opinion. It has some trails, and a small track. The guy tries to get out there whenver he can to work on cutting more trails and working on the track.

Doibugu2
07-10-2002, 08:20 AM
I have not been here, but it sounds good. Here is the info:

Buffalo Range Ottawa, IL USA

Phone: (815) 433-2471 Admission: 20
Track Style: Motocross Terrain Type: Combination
Directions: 400 Acres of Cross country woods, sand & clay hills also a new outdoor motocross track

hixter
07-10-2002, 06:58 PM
I live in ottawa the web address is 3cavesridingpark.com I have not been there though. I think it's only 15.00 a day

Duner400ex
07-10-2002, 09:26 PM
that web address doesn't work. Does buffalo range allow quads to ride there. Thanks

Duner

TRX250EXER
07-11-2002, 01:24 AM
ottawa is a good place to ride if you dont live far. nothin spectacular but I think its nice cuz its a short ride from where i live. but they have been charging 20 dollars a day to ride or 200 a year. he is trying to buy more land to extend the property by more than double the acres. there are 2 really nice hills there that are fun. we named one of them "supergimp" after one of my buddy's wrecked on it and got hurt real bad. then to the right of that one there is on we named "*** that" because after we went up these guys on some raptors pussied out and said *** that!! IT was kinda funny. I made it up on a little 250ex and 2 raptors and 2 banshees wouldnt go up it. their quads would of easily made it but i guess the riders couldnt. lol. my buddy did hook a rutt on his quadzilla and tumbled all the down it once. kinda scared me. pretty bad wreck. the zilla was smashed. bounced off of trees all the way down flip floppin. just dont let anybody tell you that you cant make it!!! lol "peer pressure is a *****"

oh and the 28th or the last weekend of this month they are supposed to hosting "mega jam". they are having MX and drag races from what I understand. Dont have a lot of info but I'll be there anyways.

Duner400ex
07-11-2002, 06:25 AM
Hixter are you sure that is the webaddress because it is not working. I would like to know the address to check it out.

Thanks Duner

hixter
07-11-2002, 06:07 PM
as far as the flyer I got it's www.3cavesridingpark.com it reads clay hills...large and small, woods...200acres, kids area, mud & water holes, concession stand, Bike wash bays phone # 815-433-2221. its not the same as buffalo range because that's only for motorcycles, at least the last time i was there, I think it's next to it though. hope this helps

RytM1
07-18-2002, 05:55 PM
I know its last minute, but it looks like me and a few friends are going up to FVOR this Saturday. Probably won't be there until about 10 am.

07-20-2002, 11:23 PM
hey man try to make it the 28th I couldnt get there this week. but if your there we could hook up and shoot the $hit for a while. I am planning on runng the MX and the drags. I watched lassst year while i waited for my new shocks to get here. but i am good to go this time around so we'll see what happens, hope ta see you there.

RytM1
07-21-2002, 09:50 PM
I wish I could, but I hafta work next weekend. I woulda liked to have gone up there for the drags too.

DEAL
07-21-2002, 10:20 PM
Heres A website from my side of the country
http://www.atlanticmx.com