PDA

View Full Version : Need Quad Please Help

HondaRacing23
01-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I know this might sound weird but my ATV was stolen just over a week ago. I have no leads at all and Im pretty messed up. I havnt been able to sleep or eat right since it happened. I have taken care of this quad very well and maxed out a credit card(in which im still paying for) to deck this bike out just so I could make my dream come true and race. Now the bike is gone and I cant afford to buy a new one. I can hardly afford to pay my credit card each month. I know that it isnt anyones fault but I would grealy appriate your help. I am asking for Donations so I can get a new quad and start racing and forfil my dream. I dont want to sound like a bum or anything but I honestly truly dont have much money and love to ride and race. If everyone would send me $2.00 or atleast a $1.00 I might be able to forfil my dream. I would so much greatly appriate it if you people on EXRIDERS.COM could help me out. I have been a member of this site for some time now and you guys have helped me out so much and I thank you for that. If you dont want to send anything thats fine too but I want to thank you for taking the time to read this post. Thank you for your time and I hope that you can help out. You can send donations to the address below. I am also posting a pic of my lost bike.. Thanks so much...

Brandon Bollinger
Po Box 55
Bolivar, OH 44612

Thanks So Much.....:(

01-23-2006, 05:40 PM
ummmm i just saw another thread. quit spamming

HondaRacing23
01-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Im not spamming dude im beeing for real. I am totally honest. I mean that...

HondaRacing23
01-23-2006, 05:52 PM
I am not trying to scam anyone. if you want i willl post a copy of the police report on this site... If you dont want to donate anything thats fine. I am just doing my best to try to get another quad so i can start racing again... Thanks so much...