PDA

View Full Version : DVD Quality Video Cameras

Ralph
01-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Can anybody provide me with brands and models of High Quality video cameras. Im talking about 3 - 5 thousand dollar cameras. I need something with great quality. Being able to up the framerate would be a plus for slow motion effects.

I would appreciate any and all help on this matter as i am in the dark. Also if anybody had any information on liscensing music for a video and how to go about it and the estimated costs per song for a movie.

01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
dang ralph...good luck man. when you get big I was your biggest fan on here :D

Ralph
01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Im doing it more just for information as of right now. Ive often wanted to produce a dvd and now im just gathering all the info for a large paper i am writting. I have to contruct a project, mine being focused on producing and selling a dvd. I have to cover everything including marketing, getting the dvd's stamped etc.

Ive already found alot of information but as of right now i need to cover the Camera end of it. I need to find out exactly what it would take. Editing software, hardware etc.

Ralph
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuump

Ralph
01-23-2006, 07:09 PM
somebodys gotta know something

01-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Search for the thread where they were talking about fallout and somewhere in there they talked about the camera. Ill find it for you now

01-23-2006, 07:29 PM
they talk a bit on it in good deail on the 2nd page http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200158&highlight=akraix+canon

punker69q
01-23-2006, 07:43 PM
I think this is what you wan't

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sony-HDR-FX1-First-Impression-Camcorder-Review.htm

I bet that if pappy see this thread he will buy one :blah:

Ralph
01-23-2006, 07:54 PM
I read some reviews and the DVX100a sounds like a real solid camera and the price isnt bad either. Good info guys thx and keep it coming:)

urb'nyouthfilms
01-23-2006, 09:01 PM
both the canon xl2 and panasonic dvx100 are great cameras, i have had the experience of using both. Both of them come with a 24p setting or 24 frames per second, which is film quality. You will not find this on any other camera on the market right now. you can find these cameras for prices around 3000-6500, the dvx100 being the cheapest. If you are looking to get slow motion out of a digital camera, well there is one camera that is able to do that right now that is at a consumer price. The camera is made by panasonic and it was released early this year. Its called the Hvx200 and it is a high definition digital camera that is able to film at 64 frames per second (slow motion). The price will bust your wallet at $6000, but is definitely worth every penny. You can find more info of this product at www.panasonic.com

Josh
www.akraix.com

Ralph
01-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by urb'nyouthfilms
both the canon xl2 and panasonic dvx100 are great cameras, i have had the experience of using both. Both of them come with a 24p setting or 24 frames per second, which is film quality. You will not find this on any other camera on the market right now. you can find these cameras for prices around 3000-6500, the dvx100 being the cheapest. If you are looking to get slow motion out of a digital camera, well there is one camera that is able to do that right now that is at a consumer price. The camera is made by panasonic and it was released early this year. Its called the Hvx200 and it is a high definition digital camera that is able to film at 64 frames per second (slow motion). The price will bust your wallet at $6000, but is definitely worth every penny. You can find more info of this product at www.panasonic.com

Josh
www.akraix.com

thank you for all the info:)