PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Joe400ex
01-23-2006, 04:18 PM
I was wondering. I have a 400ex and it just about xc ready. Im kinda bored of the feel. I love the speed on the shees and the way it sits. Its very comfortable for me. The thing is that i ride manly trails and open staights( somtimes). U guys think a shee can help me. Also what kinda work needs to be done to make a shee quik and handle like a xc quad. Thanx guys

Josh Mxjunkie i hope u read this i know u can help me out.

joe400ex

brian250racer
01-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Get a 2 into 1 pipe for it. They help smooth out the power. It won't make much, if any more power but it is more ridable. Either get a Cool head, Noss head, or mill the stock head to increase the compression a bit. Not so much it requires race fuel, just enough to increase the engines torque a bit. Throw in a set of aftermarket reeds and you should be set in the motor department.

01-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by brian250racer
Get a 2 into 1 pipe for it. They help smooth out the power. It won't make much, if any more power but it is more ridable. Either get a Cool head, Noss head, or mill the stock head to increase the compression a bit. Not so much it requires race fuel, just enough to increase the engines torque a bit. Throw in a set of aftermarket reeds and you should be set in the motor department.

A 2 into 1 carb will really help on the torque too.