PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln,MO Hillbilly GP Roll Call!

millphoto
01-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Hillbilly UP!

Johnny & Monica
01-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Think we gotta group of 3 30+ riders an a AA guy , Weather permitting

millphoto
01-23-2006, 04:02 PM
They had 170 dirt bikes at the last hillbilly! Let's see if we can get the ATV numbers up to at least half of that amount. The ATV turnout has been pretty bad when compared to the two wheeled turnout. I say it's time we start working to remedy that.

sspalco
01-23-2006, 04:16 PM
our crew will be there for sure. Plus a few more spectators. Can't wait, I had to miss the last one. We might need directions to Cole Camp. I can probably find it, but its nice to have directions that early in the mornin.

DJJ450r
01-23-2006, 04:49 PM
after being out for to long im finally going to be able to race this one:D :macho

IOWAracer
01-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Planing on goin is there and bringin a friend what are the classes?

Broc

DJJ450r
01-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Pro - 100% Payback
A
B- class im goin to run
30+
Trailrider
U-Class (Youth 15 & under or Utility any age)

PeeWee's Race at 1:00PM:
Pro
8 & Under

www.hillbillygp.com
:blah:

scramblerracer
01-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Good luck Devon, Stop getting hurt and keep DJ behind you. Ha Ha Good luck. I wish I could make it but I will be working out of town. Late Josh

yfz450xc
01-24-2006, 05:47 PM
tear them up Shrum Racing, and be careful, lets try everyone making it with out any wrecks this time.:D just joking, have a good time, and Tim no more blocking :blah: .
Scott:D

DJJ450r
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
i dont get hurt racing, i get hurt messing around in my backyard:blah: lol, and im not even close to dj anymore nows hes chasing bryan hulsey:macho

sspalco
01-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the luck wishes. We wish everyone could make it. The races are so much more fun when everyone is there.

IOWAracer
01-24-2006, 06:36 PM
As of right now I am almost definent i am going would be positive if my new sproket comes in so ic an kepp my chain from sliping.

I think I am raicng B too

broc

Chili Roberts
01-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Ahhhhhh, feeling the Hillbilly love from the Miller and Schrum clan, thanks guys and gals. I was going to put a post up about our race but Mr. Miller already beat me to it:D

Just real quick, all the info is on our site at Hillbillygp.com. Directions, times and all that stuff and course info. But, since that is more Spuds department and mine is trail slave, I thought I would give you all the heads up on this course. Very cool, 7 miles of fun. Tim, this could be our coolest ATV loop yet. In that I mean, it has everyting. Cool easier two track, tighter Hillbilly two track, couple of awesome multi-line hill climbs, no water crossings, no off camber, cool grass track start and even one rock ledge hill for good measure. Weatherman is saying 50 plus degrees. Even have cool pee wee track set up. Love to see you guys and gals out. Hillbilly UP!!

PS. Don't know how many of you were at our last race, but for those who were, our new landowner said thanks for all the racers saying thanks as they left after the race. He was so excited he asked us back for next year. Thanks guys.

jlm996s
01-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Dang it! Sounds like a great race, too bad I'll have to miss this one. We are having my youngest daughter's first b-day party Saturday. Wife didn't think my idea of having it late Saturday night was a good idea:ermm: .

No off-camber? Are you sure this is a Hillbilly race:D .

IOWAracer
01-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Quad is got some problems and I am try'n to talk my dad into loaning me some money for a 450r soI am no gonn race this weekend have fun and be safe!

Broc

DJJ450r
01-25-2006, 08:29 PM
typical yamaha:devil: j/k broc, hope you get her running again or better yet get a honda:blah:

Martin470
01-25-2006, 08:37 PM
we will be there i will be riding A class and Kyle will be running PRO. cya later

IOWAracer
01-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Yea I always seem to have problems with it when i want to go race my mom told me to sit down and talk to my dad about a 450R so I am gonna do that hopfully he will give me the go ahead and I can get on one before the first Iowa race so I can start my points out good. Then I will come race with you guys a couple times in Mo. CYA later

Broc

SHEP400EX
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
i just got parts in so off to go put em on so hopefully i can make it. sounds like we might have a little rain?. if you guys see parts laying around the trail, i forgot to tighten something up. ha ha. hope i dont forget anything, but it will be a late night! see ya guys on saturday.

tony

yfz450xc
01-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
i just got parts in so off to go put em on so hopefully i can make it. sounds like we might have a little rain?. if you guys see parts laying around the trail, i forgot to tighten something up. ha ha. hope i dont forget anything, but it will be a late night! see ya guys on saturday.

tony

Tear them up tony and give Garrett a high five for me, had fun hanging with him at the banquet.:D
Scott:D

Johnny & Monica
01-28-2006, 05:39 AM
Johnny, Bohon, and Blanton headed out a little bit ago. I'm hoping Johnny's cell will pick up at the track and I can get some info between motos. I sure wanted to go watch the race but Tay has a basketball game this morning. Made it through another week at work and now I can't sleep past 6 or 7 in the morning on the weekend since I'm getting use to being up at 4:30.

Johnny & Monica
01-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Duane Johnson took home the win!! Johnny will post the details and others he knows when he gets home.

QUADROOKIE
01-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Alright Duane!!! Way to go!

Johnson
01-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks! It was alot of fun.

SHEP400EX
01-28-2006, 07:19 PM
well if it wasnt for bad holeshots! me and dj got a bad start but dj quickly moved up and made up for lost time. there was a bad rocky hill that bottled up riders. the course was wet from the morning rain so sliding around corners was tricky. there were lots of rocks and hill climbs that proved to be hard on the tires as i saw many flats and broken rims and tie rods! fred led the b class of 30 riders all the way til the last lap until he decided to kiss a tree and lose another tie rod end:( dj would pass him and take the lead for 1st! good job sorry i couldnt keep up with you today. i think brian hulsy got 4th in pro. mitch would fall back due to a flat tire and a lost a bolt on his pro peg nerfs. it was a good track once i got back into a rythm after a bad start. getting out proved to be a challenging mud race also. thanks spud for another great race!

see ya
shep

sspalco
01-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Duane Johnson got 1st, Rhett Butler got 2nd, Kyle Martin got 3rd, and Brian Hulsey got 4th in the Pro class.
DJ got first in the B class after being 28th off the line. He passed Fred Long on a rock hill just a minute or so before Fred wrecked into a tree. I know Devon took fifth in the B class.
It was a total mud bath out there today. Watching everyone try to get out of the race was as much excitement as watching the race itself. Trucks were everywhere, sliding and bouncing off other trucks. Yeah, Mel should have been getting some pictures of that too.
Anyway, the race was great, as usual. Thanks Spud and everyone else who helped with the track and stuff, and to the land owners for letting us come and play in the mud.
Good luck to all the bikes tomorrow.

geogeorge
01-28-2006, 07:48 PM
You maid good time getting home.

Man this sucks. you get to go race and you gett the good weather.

It was 70 and sunny again today. Its getting old always being 70 and sunny.

DJJ450r
01-28-2006, 07:49 PM
that track was rough. it ws my first race back since the first hillbilly and i was tired by the second lap:blah: on the last lap i ws coming down a hill and there was another guy at the bottom going backwards on the track towards me, im pretty sure it was johnny but idk. red 450r with blue thor static gear:devil:

jdwxv3
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Wish I could have raced. But Watching is fun also. It looked really really rough. Lots of Flat tires out there today. See you all at the next hillbilly.......hopefully. Later, Josh

QUADROOKIE
01-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Are there any of these hillbilly races in Northern Mo.? If so I may try to make one.

jdwxv3
01-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Check them out at www.hillbillygp.com the scedule is up there. But most on down south, slowly venturing up to mid missouri. See ya, Josh

Johnny & Monica
01-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
that track was rough. it ws my first race back since the first hillbilly and i was tired by the second lap:blah: on the last lap i ws coming down a hill and there was another guy at the bottom going backwards on the track towards me, im pretty sure it was johnny but idk. red 450r with blue thor static gear:devil:

Yeap I was going the wrong way :devil: I was going out to pull Mark Uhlien back in But I was staying outta everyones way , Wasnt there a white 06 yfz running out front with you guys Eric Ulien was saying he thougth he led alot of that class . When I seen you all coming back towards the end (THE WRONG WAY)He was back a bit but still close .
I ended up under the quad in the 2nd turn after kartwheeling Tore a hunk outta my hand an twisted my leg. Got on an caugth everyone on the rock shelf an finished 1st lap to only have to pit an tigthen my Handle bars an throttle back up came back from rear to mid pack think I could have did better . But if`s an but`s where nuts an candy we would all have a merry christmas :D Awesome Job Duane you da Man :devil:

geogeorge
01-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Yeap I was going the wrong way :devil: I was going out to pull Mark Uhlien back in But I was staying outta everyones way , Wasnt there a white 06 yfz running out front with you guys Eric Ulien was saying he thougth he led alot of that class . When I seen you all coming back towards the end (THE WRONG WAY)He was back a bit but still close .
I ended up under the quad in the 2nd turn after kartwheeling Tore a hunk outta my hand an twisted my leg. Got on an caugth everyone on the rock shelf an finished 1st lap to only have to pit an tigthen my Handle bars an throttle back up came back from rear to mid pack think I could have did better . But if`s an but`s where nuts an candy we would all have a merry christmas :D Awesome Job Duane you da Man :devil:

sorry you did not do better. you at least got to race. I had to sit by the pool and look at the young ladys in there swim suits. Man this life is hard. :D :D

Johnny & Monica
01-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
sorry you did not do better. you at least got to race. I had to sit by the pool and look at the young ladys in there swim suits. Man this life is hard. :D :D

I bet it was hard since your gay :eek2: Sorry Geoff couldnt resist it You keep teasing us . :devil: It was a fun day even in the rain really wish you could have been there . How long till you get back ? Give me a call tommorow I promise I`ll be nice an not talk smack :D

geogeorge
01-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I bet it was hard since your gay :eek2: Sorry Geoff couldnt resist it You keep teasing us . :devil: It was a fun day even in the rain really wish you could have been there . How long till you get back ? Give me a call tommorow I promise I`ll be nice an not talk smack :D

Ya johnny gay

Good looking

Ambishis

Young

Tell Monica I said hi. :D

watts16
01-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Any one get some pictures of the race?

sspalco
01-29-2006, 03:17 PM
I didn't want to get my camera wet. But at www.millerphotographs.com some pics will be up in a couple days.

dj400ex
01-31-2006, 06:58 PM
yea it was fun :-D