PDA

View Full Version : make offer on parts

division4thor
01-23-2006, 01:00 PM
open to all offers i just wannt get rid of this stuff here is the following...

pep stabilizer like new
400ex seat and rear fender
400 ex gas tank
400 ex carb
holeshot tires on stock frnt honda rims
kendas on beadlocks make offer
400ex stock stem

im sorry i do not have picture but all of these items are great condtion umm the beadlck rims are starting to oval out but they are not serious otherthan that the tires are like brand new like i said i just want ll of this stuff out of my friends shed umm so please make me some offers i will accept almost anything

Chino886
01-23-2006, 01:25 PM
if the fronts are mx size 20"x??x10, i will take them if there is more than 85% tread left....$$30 +shipping

Chino886
01-23-2006, 01:41 PM
offer made.....

ThorRacing37
01-23-2006, 01:48 PM
what do u want for the stabolizer?

01-24-2006, 09:23 AM
i just read that whole thread, and a couple of things really annoyed me about all of it...1) is the fact that most of the people complaining didn't buy or sell anything to these guys, so i'm not sure why they were making all the noise, an opinion is one thing, or even a comment, but i saw very little that helped the situation coming out of some of those idiot's mouths, in fact in most cases it seems like it hurt the situation...2) i read dozens of site violations that the "super" moderator just ignored,(including some serious flaming/foul language from 250r4ever, who didn't buy/sell anything from/to them) which is very annoying in the fact that he/she(the moderator) is here to make sure the rules are enforced for all people, not just pick and choose, i mean that was obnoxious and at some times total chaos!...and the last thing that really gets me...just use a little common sense, and if that isn't available, how about a credit card thru paypal if you're not feeling to secure about the transaction. that way even if it is a kid that is on the up and up their parents won't mind setting up a paypal acct, and at the same time you will obviousley have them involved. also that way if paypal doesn't back you up, your credit card company will! also let me let everyone in on something...you will have next no chance prooving interenet fraud. the burden of proof is huge, especially if talking on the phone is involved. that's if you even can get someone interested in a case where such small amounts(of money) are involved. and mail fraud isn't even an issue, because 2 people talking on the computer is not thru the mail! even if one person sends payment thru the mail, that is NOT mail fraud. i've been ripped off for a far larger amount than was talked about, ALOT more, but i don't take it out on others, i just learn and try to pass on the knowledge....bump for the post and in my opinion this guy seems like he's on the up and up....

division4thor
01-24-2006, 04:29 PM
yes please everyone go read that hole hread bc if you read it correctly stealth450r who is my friend george had a problem with one guy so i went ahead and made division4thor and this guy thought that one kid was using both names when really that isnt true i went ahead and made this name bc i started getting more into this sight i went ahead and parted out my hole quad with no problem i had a little shipping error that occured but thats it and if you read correctly you will see that all these other people had no right to go and start saying what they did this guy to threads up had no right to go and say those things that he did and i got pissed so i went ahead and said stuff to him, so since he is so immature he has to go and continue with this thing several months later just because he is the type that goes ahead and looks for a fight anyway i appreciate it if you go ahead and read this and thanks alott lerch!!!!!!!! that was real nice of you and i totlaly agree

the Z Man
01-24-2006, 05:48 PM
50 shipped for the PEP Stabilizer. Z.

Chino886
01-25-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Chino886
if the fronts are mx size 20"x??x10, i will take them if there is more than 85% tread left....$$30 +shipping

:confused:

division4thor
01-25-2006, 06:55 AM
ill take 40 plus shipping so like 60 all togther

Chino886
01-25-2006, 06:59 AM
PMed

division4thor
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
ttt

YZ400EX
01-26-2006, 06:16 PM