PDA

View Full Version : ewww bad weekend.

rookiex
01-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Well,I showed up at jackson indoor.No practice missed that.Just went out an raced.Meanwhile all the people there raced all weekend practiced all friday night you know......First moto last gate pick pushed all the way out last place passed one guy an started catching up.still didnt the guy held me up forever but I half tracked him before the end tho.2nd moto still dont have the track down.last on hole shot again DAMN IT Going to pass the same guy out of the sweeper turn FLIPPED the quad 3rd gear tapped after hitting a stupid lol rut the dirt bikes left.Landed on my back SO hard.BUT with beat bars an my back NUMB I didnt DNF from what people said to me after the race the wreck looked like I broke my back the way I landed.But its just brused really bad.

Keep in mind I practice with the guys that won the race.An I can hang with the pretty confortably.Ive only had my R for a month now been training hard but im still not as seasoned as the people I race.I just dont understand why I cant get good hole shots like everyone says ''dude if you get a hole shot ud win'' BUT I CANT.

I feel pretty down,Like I didnt do as good as I know I could.Ive only been in the game for a month now.But im hangin with guys who run nationals.But when it comes down to it.I still dont got it.

Have any of you had bad times like this?

01-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Practice ur holeshot, winning the holeshot wins races.

Loser450
01-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Practice ur holeshot, winning the holeshot wins races.

And then gets you landed on because you don't know the track. :D

MXRACER86
01-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Just keep at it!!! I have had times like this!!! I know your story so Im rooting for ya man!!!! But remeber KEEP IT FUN!!! Keep practicing! It will come to ya!:macho

rookiex
01-23-2006, 09:49 PM
I plan on keeping on.No matter what.I'm just taking this as a learning experiance.Ive got a long way to go.But its a road im not going to give up on.People say if you see your dream you can do it.And nothin good comes easy.Unless you win the lotto.But lol you cant win becoming a pro racer no amount of money serfices talent.

Thanks for the replys guys.

gimp419
01-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Hey man do they have any Pro quad or money classes at Jackson? I went there once last year to practice it's pretty cool, really tight but cool. I've got a free weekend in Feb so just wondering if they had a money class, cause I didn't see anything on the web site.

rookiex
01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
seriously man I think they stopped that?? I dont know why I remember when I was getting decent I won some pro classes.An won like 120 dollars lol.but I think they have them at the out laws actually but only the out laws.