PDA

View Full Version : problems at thunderdome....

clarkymckrash
01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
someone has to say somthing about all the fighting and stealing going on at the thunderdome,

1) someone broke into my truck and stole a set of rear beadlocks with tires last weekend,if they are returned to me next weekend i will not bring the cops into this,however if i find them on your quad next weekend there will be consiquences

2)to the idiots that fight over $2 trophys,you need to find another hobby.its indoors,there is no points race or big money to run for,keith and bill put this together for us so we have somthing cool to do in the winter,yes there might be a big crowd to impress but its no national......

lets keep this fun so we can do it next year and for years to come

thanks

adam"clarkymckrash" clark #111

kc 300EX
01-23-2006, 08:54 AM
To you scum bags out there who think you're reallll clever stealing out of people's trucks, I just want to say thank you.

Thank you for ruining what is supposed to be a FUN, GOOD time.

Thank you for helping give our sport yet more negative publicity.

I hope a pair of beadlocks was worth it to you. When they stop letting us race in Middletown during the winter, don't be surprised.

Thanks again.

500racer
01-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Where's this indoor racin you're talkin about?is it flat track?
What's up with oakland valley next year? are they still racin? last time i was there they said they might not race as often.I liked that track for only being there 3 times.

Atvman8351
01-24-2006, 03:57 PM
yea i make sure i lock my truck all up and only bring what i need into the pits

clarkymckrash
01-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Atvman8351
yea i make sure i lock my truck all up and only bring what i need into the pits

my truck WAS locked,they broke in and stole them out of my locked truck,and then they locked the truck back up,what kind of ********* does somthing like that........