PDA

View Full Version : county parks webpage???

BS300ex5
07-09-2002, 05:31 PM
hey does anyone know the webpage or e-mail address to someone at countypark racing i need to get me one of those brackets for the 400ex shocks on the 300 thanks

countypark
07-09-2002, 06:19 PM
My email is countyparkracing@hotmail.com. I don't have a web site yet. You will need 400ex a-arms and tierods as well as the shocks to use my mount. I have a set of stock 400EX shocks for sale but no a-arms or tie rods. Check out this web site for pic's of the mount: http://www.angelfire.com/ia/SweetPage/pictures.html

BS300ex5
07-09-2002, 07:01 PM
all hey i didn't realize you were on the webpage but what i'm basically lookin for is the bracket .. i have the shocks a-arms and tie-rods... someone said somthin about buying jes the diecuts and welding it together yourself ... how much does that run? can you buy just an actual size diagram that will tell you what to cut and everything? basically what i'm looking for here is all my options for the bracket and all my prices ... i can't fork out the $80 for the whole bracket though...what can ya hook me up with...respond or jes PM me

300ex_rida
07-09-2002, 09:03 PM
How much are countyparks kits and do you have to weld them or bolt them on. Also are they easy to install and how reliable are they?