PDA

View Full Version : electronic gear shifter

stangm89
01-22-2006, 10:45 AM
i have a 2004 honda 350 4x4 rancher it will not shift right with the electronic box on the handlebars i have to use the tool and put it down on the motor to shift i hAVE been told i have a bad sensor can anyone help me and how costly is it?

stangm89
01-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by stangm89
i have a 2004 honda 350 4x4 rancher it will not shift right with the electronic box on the handlebars i have to use the tool and put it down on the motor to shift i hAVE been told i have a bad sensor can anyone help me and how costly is it? WOW ALMOST 30 PEOPLE VIEWED MY POST AND NOBODY COULD HELP ME AND THE FUNNY THING IS IT WAS A SIMPLE SENSOR PLUG.WELL I KNOW IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT I WILL BE WASTING MY TIME IF I POST IN THIS JOKE OF A MESSAGE BOARD.

nakomis0
01-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Glad your not posting anymore cause you suck.

30 people viewed your post! WOW.... I bet if you would of waited a day rather than just 4 hours someone would of had an idea. (and it was early morning hours, we all should of been awake to help you)

And if your so damn smart why did you even need to post? A genius like you should of had that problem resolved in like 5 minutes.

Could you enlighten us all. Please list a few websites that aren't a joke. We all have been wasting our time here. Please list a few better websites. But a guy like you the whole internet is probably a joke....

the internet....psst.. its just a fade.

stc416rider
01-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by stangm89
WOW ALMOST 30 PEOPLE VIEWED MY POST AND NOBODY COULD HELP ME AND THE FUNNY THING IS IT WAS A SIMPLE SENSOR PLUG.WELL I KNOW IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT I WILL BE WASTING MY TIME IF I POST IN THIS JOKE OF A MESSAGE BOARD.

hes such an a hole

01-27-2006, 03:24 PM
he waited 5 days....

Rip_Tear
01-27-2006, 03:35 PM
stangm89, sorry, but obviously no one could help you with your problem. I personally have no idea about those electric shifters... Don't base your opinion from one post, it's an awsome forum.