PDA

View Full Version : Honda African Twin 750

MR.EX-TREME
07-09-2002, 02:28 PM
HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE BIKES?? I JUST GOT MY TWO BROTHERS RACINGS CATALOG AND THIS BIKE IS IN THERE ..I THINK ITS JUST A BIKE FOR OVERSEAS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MOTOR ??? THAT MIGHT BE AN INTERESTING QUAD MOTOR?? IT KINDA MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT THE APRIL FOOLS JOKE IN DIRT WHEELS....HUMMMM!!...THEY DO MAKE A 750 TWIN DIRT BIKE MOTOR!! LOL!! YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN THIS BIKE BEFORE BUT ITS A NEW ONE ON ME!! LOL!! WHATCA THINK?? LATER!!:huh :confused: :devil

250xman
07-09-2002, 03:02 PM
it looks like a street bike and a dual sport one. i kinda like it. thqat would make one heck of a quad motor.:macho

MR.EX-TREME
07-09-2002, 03:06 PM
YEAH I'D LIKE TO RIDE ONE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!:huh :devil

L.Vegas400
07-09-2002, 03:13 PM
im just waiting for the day my engine $h!ts a brick. i want to put something like that in it. :devil

MR.EX-TREME
07-09-2002, 06:09 PM
LOL!!! THATS FUNNY!:blah :devil YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE COME CLOSE TO CHANGING THE ENGINE IN MY EX !!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW I'VE GOT ANOTHER GSX-R 1100 MOTOR PUTTING OUT 135 PONIES THAT WOULD SET RIGHT IN WITH A LITTLE MODIFICATION BUT IT WOULD MAKE MY EX HEAVY!! I KINDA LIKE THE LIGHT WEIGHT ,,SO I CAN JUST PLAY AROUND!!! LOL!!!:p :devil

L.Vegas400
07-09-2002, 06:20 PM
now thats exactly what im talking about. i would have to buy another one to play with. the extra power would cure the weight problem. if i did somthing like that i would just mainly use it for drag racing. i would try to make it look as stock as possible.:rolleyes: a kick @ss sleeper.

MR.EX-TREME
07-09-2002, 06:48 PM
LOL!! ITS HARD TO HIDE A 1100 MOTOR!! MY 250R THREE WHEELER HAS MOTOR HANGING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! LMAO!!!

L.Vegas400
07-09-2002, 08:40 PM
i guess it would be kinda hard. your only wish is to have guys who just bought their bike and dont know anything about them. i know a few like that. they have awsome bikes but have other people do ALL the work for them. but they try to take pride in them just like we do(being most of us do all our on stuff);)

MR.EX-TREME
07-10-2002, 12:19 PM
TRUE!!!! TRUE!!!! I KNOW GUYS LIKE THAT TOO!! EXPECIALLY RUNNING IN THE HARLEY CROWD YOU KNOW YUPPIE LAWYERS AND DADDYS RICH BRATS THAT THINK THIER HARD CORE BIKERS BECAUSE THEY RIDE A HARLEY AND GOT BLISTERS ON THEIR CANDY BUTTS!!!!! LMAO!! SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD MORE MONEY THAN SENSE TOO!!!:rolleyes: LMAO!! :huh :devil GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BROKE AND BIG IDEAS!!!!!!! AND MAKE MONEY OFF THE LAWYERS AND THE BRATS!! LOL!!:blah

ryanh250ex
07-16-2002, 03:08 PM
:eek: holy caps lock batman!!!