PDA

View Full Version : banshee mods

QuadRacer18
01-21-2006, 11:48 AM
What kinds of mods are you guys running on your bikes and for what type of racing are they set up for?

I have a MX banshee that has a little bit of mods:
+2+1 a-arms
+2+4 adjustable axle
Works dual rate shocks with rezzy comp. adjust.
Razr holeshots
douglas .190's
motofast 2-1 exhaust
pro-flow intake with outerwears and proflow filter
dg bumper
dg grab bar
dg alloy nerfbars
renthal bars
powermadds
FMF AOF ignition

list goes on.

Nick110
01-21-2006, 03:02 PM
well what do u have Razr's or holeshots's?

Mxjunkie
01-21-2006, 05:02 PM
every bearing has been replaced, all new linkage bushings and all, Motor was completely redone by Butch at b+B enterprises in delaware probaly the best engine builder in our area by far! brand new wiesco forged pistons runs on pump gas, The tranny is all new, all forged shift forks and gear selector, bearing shift drum instead of bushing, K&N filter, boyseen reeds, fmf fattys to fmf powercores, Mikuni carbs,Tors block off, rk steel sprockets and a rk oring chain, LSR +2 +4 axle, Brand new paint ppg automotive products, Holeshot xcr's on douglas wheels, Dg race peg nerfs and dg fat series grab bar, tag chrome front bumper, UM billet grill comes with the quad, Topnotch pillet water pump and clutch cover, case polished by me along with alot of other misc pieces, Brand new maier silver metallic plastics, Pro design kill switch, tag banshee bend bars, motion pro twist throttle,Brand new brake hub and sprocket hub, Powermadd handguards, yfz front shocks, shock wears all around, renthal full diamond grips, Brand new ebc brake pads, Moose block off plate, UM swinger skid, much more.

Probaly forgetting some stuff I use it mainly for xc but I love to dice it up at the mx track