PDA

View Full Version : Carrie416ex Beware!

josborn
01-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Carrie416ex sold me a 40mm Fcr carb for $250. He did not inform me that it had some port work on the intake side, much to my suprise when I received it. I sent him a message stating that I thought it was a bone stock carb, and that I did not want a modified carb, I offered to return it and pay for the shipping that he originally spent to get it to my door. That was over a month and a half ago. I repeatedly sent him messages and got the same response, the carb is fine, it works great. He will no longer respond to my pm's, so I got screwd, Buyer Beware!

josborn
01-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Well how about it then. If the carb is so awesome then you'd buy it back right? I said I'd take less than what I paid to cover the shipping. $235 and its yours, back in your hands. If it works so great, you'll have no problem selling it. I gave you alot of chances.

derekhonda
01-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by carrie416ex
Look Josborn I told you a month ago to send the carb back and you still have not. Instead you would rather come on this site and bad-mouth me! I'm not gonna go back and fourth with you. If you feel the need for drama in your life find it with someone else. This is my last reply to this post and to you about it.
Send the carb back and if it is in the same cond. it was in when you received it then I will send your money back to like I said before. This is my last offer to you to make you happy, if I don't get the carb on or before Fri. the 27th of Jan. then this is over and done with! Don't wait another 3 weeks to a month not send the carb back then come on here and bad-mouth me about it again!
That's about it in a nut shell, Thanks.

No, that isnt how the deal should be done. You should repay him first. If you guys really dont feel like you can trust each other, send the check and the part to me ( or anyone you can agree upon) and I will wait until both parts come and then distribute.

motoman00440es
01-22-2006, 02:20 AM
Just ship it COD nobody gets screwed

josborn
01-22-2006, 05:00 AM
Thanks motoman, thats a great idea. I'd forgotten all about the great COD. I haven't done a deal that way in about five years. Alrighty carrie, I'll send it cod for $235 Monday. Will you be at your address to accept the package from ups?? They only make three attempts.

josborn
01-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Waiting.........

spotnormal
01-24-2006, 07:33 AM
:eek2:

josborn
01-24-2006, 01:16 PM
BUMP