PDA

View Full Version : anyone have maier???

400exrider36
01-20-2006, 03:28 PM
im about to get maier plastic and i want to get red or fighting red. im not sure how different the fighting red is from the normal red. the little color samples on maier site dont help at all.
it would really help is someone could post pics of either of the 2. thanks for any help!

400exrider36
01-20-2006, 03:42 PM
or maybe i could ask would which of the reds would this be closest to?

drifterx
01-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I think fighting red is a bit brighter, and the other is a bit darker. I'm pretty sure fighting red is closest to your pic, from what i've seen. Explosion red is even lighter, but almost looks pink

Here's a link to Maier's color chart.

http://www.maier-mfg.com/color-chart.html

ninis470
01-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider36
or maybe i could ask would which of the reds would this be closest to?

wow that's beutifull...

drifterx
01-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by ninis470
wow that's beutifull...

I agree, i think it's photoshopped, but still looks sweet. I'm sure set on my next color combo now! :macho

400exrider36
01-21-2006, 08:33 AM
haha yeah i photoshoped it in like 5 mins so u can especially tell with the rims. yeah i agree that its closer to fighting red, so i think ill just go with that. i was set on black plastic with a red frame, but i didnt want black plastic cause its dull and it doesnt last long. i just reversed the color scheme and i think i acually like that better. mine should look almost identical to that in another month....cant wait! o, and thanks for your help!

drifterx
01-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider36
haha yeah i photoshoped it in like 5 mins so u can especially tell with the rims. yeah i agree that its closer to fighting red, so i think ill just go with that. i was set on black plastic with a red frame, but i didnt want black plastic cause its dull and it doesnt last long. i just reversed the color scheme and i think i acually like that better. mine should look almost identical to that in another month....cant wait! o, and thanks for your help!

no problem!