PDA

View Full Version : 400ex rev box

Donjuan54
01-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Do they really make that much of a difference? Anybody feel free to share their experiences on it? thanks

whiteflash
01-20-2006, 12:40 PM
i saw a great deal on a whitebros's revbox awhile ago so i decided i'd try it. Many, if not all, will tell you that the WB is a piece, but mine has been great. I definantly noticed a difference in performance. But, if you ride in cold weather, like 20 degrees and under, i dont think i'd reccomend the WB, it makes it alittle harder to start....i have no experiences with other revboxes so i couldnt tell you which is the best...

400exmkt
01-20-2006, 01:48 PM
I got mine from golden west cycle, and it has worked great. No starting problems or anything. I like it alot. Yes you will fell a difference in power its not a huge gain but a gain is a gain. You will feel it.

Rico
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by whiteflash
i saw a great deal on a whitebros's revbox awhile ago so i decided i'd try it. Many, if not all, will tell you that the WB is a piece, but mine has been great. I definantly noticed a difference in performance. But, if you ride in cold weather, like 20 degrees and under, i dont think i'd reccomend the WB, it makes it alittle harder to start....i have no experiences with other revboxes so i couldnt tell you which is the best...

as soon as your battery starts to get weak expect to have starting problems.

I had a WB box and when it was 90 degrees out it wouldn't turn the motor over. It has nothing to do with cold weather but the cranking power of your battery. Just keep the stocker around to be safe...;)

I've ran 2 types of GT Thunder boxes and liked them both.