PDA

View Full Version : Kasea for MX

4CooperRacing
01-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I would like a little input before I pull the trigger and buy the following for my son's Kasea 90 that we race mx with. I would prefer to set it up right the first time so I don't have to do it again later. We only race in our local area.

We have already done clutch mods, wheels, tires, nerfs, gussets, pro-design kill switch, chain, chain tensioner and oil injection removal.

Looking at the following:

1. +3 A-arms (What are the advantage of going with dual?)

2. Shocks (Currently have basic Elkas no-res, I know I will have to re-spring them) I can move these to my Kasea 50, what would be the best shock to run with the +3 A-arms?

3. Anti-vibe steering stem

4. Dura-blue +4 axle

5. Pipe (Which one?)

6. 20mm Carb

7. Steering stabilizer

thanks
Cooper

jammin90
01-19-2006, 09:35 PM
The guys over at miniatvs really know about this mx stuff. Been a great help to me.

mxdad
01-20-2006, 03:34 AM
For Kasea's I would suggest Hetrick Racing in western PA.

Hetrick (http://www.hetrickracing.com/)

Livin4Real
01-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Check your messages cooper, I sent some info.

Pappy
01-20-2006, 06:08 PM
1. +3 A-arms (What are the advantage of going with dual?)
Better handling, will also get rid of the bad camber found with single arm set ups

2. Shocks (Currently have basic Elkas no-res, I know I will have to re-spring them) I can move these to my Kasea 50, what would be the best shock to run with the +3 A-arms?
Elka Single rate spring, rezzys are your call. Most kids moto's last for short periods and I doubt the rezzy actually helps

3. Anti-vibe steering stem

4. Dura-blue +4 axle

5. Pipe (Which one?)

6. 20mm Carb

7. Steering stabilizer

As far as the other questions, Hetricks can have everything to your door. there are not many companies in the market that can top thier service or products for the Kasea

wvspeedfreak
01-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Hetricks is awesome.Most helpful company I have dealt with hands down for Kasea's.

4CooperRacing
01-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks for all the help guys! Hetricks is where I have been doing most of my looking.

Thanks Pappy for the response on the A-arms and shocks.