PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden planning to attack again?

TheX1992
01-19-2006, 05:57 PM
www.cnn.com

Front page.

400exrules
01-19-2006, 05:59 PM
yah they came on the news today saying somethin about bin laden made another tape, and thats all they said, they started talking about memphis, and the national guard or coast guard or whatever, protecting the Mississippi river for some reason, they wouldnt say wtf laden's tape was about, they just said we were in danger and they're trying to protect the river:huh

JRP
01-19-2006, 06:02 PM
i say we jus blow up all iraqies.(sp) :grr: :ermm:

quadmaster88
01-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by JRP

hmmmm what did iraq have to do with bin laden?

Honda400exrox
01-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by JRP

i say we nuke all them stupid places, iraq,iran,pakistan,afghanistan,

400exrules
01-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox

yup, lets nuke it and take out 70% of the worlds supply of oil, what a plan

Honda400exrox
01-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yup, lets nuke it and take out 70% of the worlds supply of oil, what a plan

fine, take all there oil then nuke them:)

harescrambles
01-19-2006, 06:14 PM
fine, take all there oil then nuke them:)

yep, thats it:macho

Titanium
01-19-2006, 06:18 PM
i say burn afganistan (sp) down and p*ss on the ashes.

Hon300ex
01-19-2006, 06:19 PM
there obviously going to sail up the mississippi.

knighttime
01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
there obviously going to sail up the mississippi.

i wonder how far they will get:confused:

:huh

:eek2:

01-19-2006, 06:42 PM

Pretty dumb thing to say. There are alot of really good people in those countries, not all islamic extremist.

How about we invade your beloved Canada and expand our territory, I forgot there nothin up there worth writing home about except maybe maple syrup.

MAaudioX10
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
When ISN"T Bin Laden planning to attack? It's not like he takes a vacation from planning attacks.

kdub33
01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
i agree...we should just nuke their a!@es and be done w/ it.....

MXRACER86
01-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR
Pretty dumb thing to say. There are alot of really good people in those countries, not all islamic extremist.

How about we invade your beloved Canada and expand our territory, I forgot there nothin up there worth writing home about except maybe maple syrup.

OWNED!:blah:

01-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
OWNED!:blah:

What??

kdub33
01-19-2006, 06:50 PM
eh o well if all the oil is gone..the explosions will look awesome...lol...j/k

Matt37
01-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR

I would go for that.

Its Canada... who cares, no one would miss them.

01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I would go for that.

LOL

Pappy
01-19-2006, 07:12 PM
i have to wonder something......

this dirty rag head is a billionaire, but can not afford better video and audio equipment.

hockna hockina infidel(static static static) bush die emerica hockina hockina (static static)

01-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i have to wonder something......

this dirty rag head is a billionaire, but can not afford better video and audio equipment.

hockna hockina infidel(static static static) bush die emerica hockina hockina (static static)

Its tuff to set up a nice studio when you sleep in a diffrent cave every night.

Hon300ex
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM
pappy he cant exactly go to circuit city and pick some new equipment up:devil: he has to be hiding so they probably use anything cameras that they have

DVXchic
01-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I would go for that.

Wow that was mature of you, what are you guys 12 or something. Most Canadians are awesome people and yes some are a-holes, but that was just down right rude, WTF have we ever done to you guys.
I can understand how americans dislike afganistan and surronding countries but I don't get your beef with Canada.

Grow the F**K up..:mad:

Pappy
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
excuses excuses

bin laden, come to my place, i have a nice set up here and id love to shoot you on film:o

Scott-300ex
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Ok for 1 pissin on fire smells, I'm pretty much a pyrotechnic, if you don't believe me, piss on a fire and stay there.

Also, if we nuke 1 country let alone 5 like you said, the whole world would come after us. And if North Korea gets involve, the whole world is dead.

For us just throwing nukes on people just for fun or to see wut would happen, think, Bin Laden, Osama, ect... has allies, their allies have allies and so on, we would be dodgin missles left and right.

Also the oils, and you said take them out first, that would take like 550 years, no joke.

Not bein a dick, just pointin out facts.

QuadRacer18
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
bin laden, come to my place, i have a nice set up here and id love to shoot you on film

WORD.

Quad18star
01-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by DVXchic
Wow that was mature of you, what are you guys 12 or something. Most Canadians are awesome people and yes some are a-holes, but that was just down right rude, WTF have we ever done to you guys.
I can understand how americans dislike afganistan and surronding countries but I don't get your beef with Canada.

Grow the F**K up..:mad:

Think of it this way ..... 2 less a**holes to have to deal with since it seems they have never been up here and have no intentions of it . I'm all up for that .

Pappy
01-19-2006, 07:29 PM
and they wonder why the majority of the world dislikes america:p

ridered11
01-19-2006, 07:34 PM
i say we level the whole middle east, and start a new country woth putting something into, not to mention lives

as for canada, why do i hate them?

because they do jack sh*t thats why

Quad18star
01-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Ok for 1 pissin on fire smells, I'm pretty much a pyrotechnic, if you don't believe me, piss on a fire and stay there.

Also, if we nuke 1 country let alone 5 like you said, the whole world would come after us. And if North Korea gets involve, the whole world is dead.

For us just throwing nukes on people just for fun or to see wut would happen, think, Bin Laden, Osama, ect... has allies, their allies have allies and so on, we would be dodgin missles left and right.

Also the oils, and you said take them out first, that would take like 550 years, no joke.

Not bein a dick, just pointin out facts.

WOW ... there are actually level headed people from Illinois .... the other guy had me thinking everyone from Ill. were a little slow . ;)

But like you said , you can't just go and drop nukes on countries because of a certain terrorist group .... there are innocent people in those countries . There's terrorist living in other countries including the USA .... you wouldn't be dropping bombs on your own country , your own innocent citizens just becauses theres terrorists living among society .

Quad18star
01-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
i say we level the whole middle east, and start a new country woth putting something into, not to mention lives

as for canada, why do i hate them?

because they do jack sh*t thats why

We do jack sh*t ???

Alright ... let me here it .... explain to me what we should be involved in .... what are we doing jack sh*t about??

Oh this is going to be interesting !!!!!

Pappy , you know how it is .... a few bad apples always ruin it for the rest . I've learned to not judge a society based on a few idiots . Hey I'll admit ... we got just as many idiots per capita up here as there are in the USA , in Europe , China , Russia ... you name it .

stalefish_132
01-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
as for canada, why do i hate them?because they do jack sh*t thats why

well thats a nice way of putting it. have fun when you run out of soft wood lumber, water and beef. hey at least here in canda we go riding insted of acting like little spoild *****s.

Pappy
01-19-2006, 07:44 PM
reading this thread would make bin laden smile...instead of fighting him we would rather bicker among ourselves.

this is going no where.