PDA

View Full Version : 400(part out)?

ImWhite
01-19-2006, 04:37 PM
01 400ex,plastic has some scratches,runs great,oil was changed every 5-10 rides,never raced,been on 1 motocross track,other then that its all fields,trails and traintracks
-pro circuit slip on
-itp t9 rear wheels(2 rides)
-maxxis razr's all around(not even 1month old)rears have been on 2rides
-moose body skid
-moose swinger skid
-lsr blockoff(just put on)
-renthal bars and grips
-msr perch(cluth)brand new
-uni filter
-pro armor nerfs
-dyno jet kit
-shockwears
-i know i have more just cant think of it all,im only trying to sell because all the places i ride are being torn down and leaving me nothing

so im deciding to get another street bike here pretty soon,skids were put on alittle after christmas so pretty much brand new along with the wheels and tires,would like to sell the quad as a whole and will not part anything until i get it in my local paper to c how that goes!just checking interest rite now,first come first serve!will only part if i have stock parts to put back on!
-cory

ImWhite
01-19-2006, 06:04 PM
bump!
have brand new billet brake res cover just installed as well,also stock rear wheel with worn out tires and stock front tires,alittle tread left on those!
brand new fly helmet to go with quad
would like to get around 3 for quad with all parts,will make it stock and drop price if interested!low hours on it!

ImWhite
01-20-2006, 12:16 PM
bump!make offers on quad!!!!
new cdi box to give w/ quad along with other stuff!!!
looking to sell or trade for a street bike!have cash to give as well!

01-20-2006, 12:17 PM
are u gonna sell the frame? what about the engine?

ImWhite
01-20-2006, 12:36 PM
parting it out is my last resort...im gonna put it in the paper 2morow,if i cant sell it then ill part it out and u have first dibs on both!

kawirider7
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
are the rear tires mx or xc and wut size are they

ImWhite
01-20-2006, 12:54 PM
i have no clue what the rear tires are,i bought them from my shop,they r 6ply so i guess xc?
they r 20x9x11 pretty sure but i can check for ya

greaseball
01-22-2006, 06:43 PM
where are u located?????