PDA

View Full Version : GNC MX National at Texas

MxChIcK_StOuT#7
01-19-2006, 03:31 PM
who all will be running women's B/C at Alvord,Texas for the GNC MX nationals? just wondering cuz thats the class im running.

TCracin440ex
01-19-2006, 05:04 PM
although im not racing...i will be attending Birch Creek....I go every year..

Bush0102
01-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm sure Kara (CDaleChick) will be. Send her a pm

RedRacer44
01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Two friends of mine, Chasity Neece and Kara (CDaleChick) will be racing there i'm sure. Another fast girl from the TQRA/STQRA group is Megan Manshack (Dee Manshacks daughter who is John Natalies mechanic)....I'm sure she will be there, she's really fast. Couple other TQRA woman's class racers should be there too.....

The TQRA/STQRA should have a good showing.......

FourFiftyFour
01-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Ill be there (hopefully) for the national...my quad is still not together and I havent ridden in over 4 months. I had a bad injury on September 11. I will be not in full form but I will try. Megan Manshack will not be racing....shes not old enough to yet. Chasity Neece should race also.

So look for #454 white quad with hot pink and black. Orange gear. My name is Kara Corn.

dangle
01-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Don't forget about the miller's and johnny hale.. I know 4 other tqra guys that will be there and depending on who's riding what show caleb or austin might be there..... I'll be there but not with my quad...

Mike

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by dangle
Don't forget about the miller's and johnny hale.. I know 4 other tqra guys that will be there and depending on who's riding what show caleb or austin might be there..... I'll be there but not with my quad...

Mike

make sure you come up and say hey!

dangle
01-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
make sure you come up and say hey!

Will do... won't be hard to spot the one of three cannondales there;) ...

Mike

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 03:17 AM
Will do... won't be hard to spot the one of three cannondales there;) ...

Mike

mine doesnt look much like a dale anymore :eek2:

MxChIcK_StOuT#7
01-20-2006, 02:03 PM
cdalechick ill be #171 on a blue 06 yfz 450 so hope to see u there

insaneracin2003
01-20-2006, 02:11 PM
when is this national???? Kara,how the heck is that foot???? my wheels and tires will be in real soon so ill be at splendora prolly almost every weekend......

MxChIcK_StOuT#7
01-20-2006, 02:45 PM
feb. 10-12

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by MxChIcK_StOuT#7
cdalechick ill be #171 on a blue 06 yfz 450 so hope to see u there

awesome, im sure well get the chance to hang out some. A lot of the lady riders are very nice. Have you raced in a national before?

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
when is this national???? Kara,how the heck is that foot???? my wheels and tires will be in real soon so ill be at splendora prolly almost every weekend......

i still limp when i walk and it bugs me then, but i rode a borrowed 06 450r last sunday at splendora...first time i really rode in 4 months and my foot didnt hurt at all....however.....i sucked so bad....i was out of it. When I get my quad together...i will be trying to hit up the tracks about 4 times a week or so to try to get ready...wont be enough but better than nothing... ill get about 8 rides before the national if im lucky :(

dangle
01-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Ya'll gonna make it to the akraix show march 10th and 11th in Beaumont? I've only rode one time since I messed my ankle over at the last ector show.... My quad will be down till around march too...

Mike

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Ya'll gonna make it to the akraix show march 10th and 11th in Beaumont? I've only rode one time since I messed my ankle over at the last ector show.... My quad will be down till around march too...

Mike

yeah if there is one in beaumont then im for sure going...hadnt heard of that one yet...but im there

MxChIcK_StOuT#7
01-20-2006, 07:25 PM
awesome, im sure well get the chance to hang out some. A lot of the lady riders are very nice. Have you raced in a national before?

hey naw i have never rode a national before but my bro has so he has kinda told me what to prepare for i wanted to ride nationals last year but i was only 15 but ill be 16 feb.2 so this will be my first national ...i cant wait

FourFiftyFour
01-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MxChIcK_StOuT#7
hey naw i have never rode a national before but my bro has so he has kinda told me what to prepare for i wanted to ride nationals last year but i was only 15 but ill be 16 feb.2 so this will be my first national ...i cant wait

well thats awesome! this will only be my 2nd one. I had a lot of bad luck at my first one but it was still a lot of fun. Well I will see ya there! Time is flyin by

JandJRacingKFX
01-20-2006, 08:37 PM
alot of bad luck?!?!? try a mudfest. Oh and remember my luck.....that damn track cost me a frame

RedRacer44
01-21-2006, 12:37 AM

Mike

Actually, there's gonna be a bunch of TQRA riders there. I know of David Chambers, Zakk Lumm, Cody Magnunson, Ryan Dalton, Tyler Steffens, Robb Early, myself, and a bunch of others are coming.......TQRA should own the Texas National :devil: At least thats what I hope.....

Its going to be a lot of fun, that track is absolutely amazing. Got some extra seat time last weekend there :blah:

dangle
01-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by RedRacer44
Actually, there's gonna be a bunch of TQRA riders there. I know of David Chambers, Zakk Lumm, Cody Magnunson, Ryan Dalton, Tyler Steffens, Robb Early, myself, and a bunch of others are coming.......TQRA should own the Texas National :devil: At least thats what I hope.....

Its going to be a lot of fun, that track is absolutely amazing. Got some extra seat time last weekend there :blah:

I was just talking about the local boys... cody brown, brent henneman, the bartons etc... I'll see ya there...

Mike

FourFiftyFour
01-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
alot of bad luck?!?!? try a mudfest. Oh and remember my luck.....that damn track cost me a frame

yeah your frame and "whitney roll" and then my crushed pipe in the middle of the moto which caused my quad to die when i was in the top 5 :( we both had crappy luck. the mud wasnt the worst but wasnt the best..... it was a great learning experience and then to say "yeah i did that!" ;)

FourFiftyFour
01-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by RedRacer44

Its going to be a lot of fun,

;) lmao!

JandJRacingKFX
01-21-2006, 08:16 PM
yeah your frame and "whitney roll"
yes my nice "whitney roll" i remember that. Hopefully I wont have an oak hill roll. I wreck last weekend out there so maybe I've got that out of my system lol

JH_Racing188
01-21-2006, 08:34 PM
well wehn we was down there for the TQRA warm-up race is seen chad weinan and cody miller runnin just as fast as dustin wimmer... chad weinan was just was faster than ever pullin away from WIMMER!!!!!! its gonna be crazy

FourFiftyFour
01-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
yes my nice "whitney roll" i remember that. Hopefully I wont have an oak hill roll. I wreck last weekend out there so maybe I've got that out of my system lol

dont even get me started on wreckin' I think Ive done enough to last for a while. LOL

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JH_Racing188
well wehn we was down there for the TQRA warm-up race is seen chad weinan and cody miller runnin just as fast as dustin wimmer... chad weinan was just was faster than ever pullin away from WIMMER!!!!!! its gonna be crazy

yeah cant wait to see the final results...:devil: