PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new here!

MxDale71
07-08-2002, 08:37 PM
Hey, I'm new here. I used to be a member here as TAZ_EX but it never let me post any replies or threads or anything. I ride a Cannondale Cannibal but I used to ride a 300ex. Well, I just wanted to say whats up.

Later

Oh, I'm known as YoDaddy or MxDale71 in the ATV connection forums.

Pappy
07-08-2002, 08:48 PM
welcome.....

Sleeping Catfish
07-08-2002, 09:00 PM
hey, how did trout get a new engine? i called cannondale because my pipe cracked. you should call any dealer and they will hook you up with a new square pipe. even if you don't like them a cracked pipe can damage your engine.

MxDale71
07-08-2002, 09:04 PM
If you are under warranty, Cannondale will cover the pipe... if not, than you gotta buy one. Go with a HMF, Big Gun, or even better, wait till Trinity comes out with something. Trinity is claiming some HUGE gains with their pipe and Stage IV mapping, but he is trying to make the pipe perfect.

Sleeping Catfish
07-08-2002, 09:55 PM
cdale told me i did not have to be under warranty. i think your dealer was just being a dick. oh well, i am trying for a new coolant tank, gas tank, and pipe tommorrow. i'll tell you how it goes.

MxDale71
07-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Yeah, my coolant resevoir is leaking but I'll have to talk to C-dale about that. I'm not under warranty any more so I'm not expecting them to pay for the part. I just need to know how much it's gonna cost. I couldn't care less about my pipe. I'll keep it as is and buy a slip on silencer some time since they don't make silencers that fit the headers that come w/ the square silencer. The tech guy at Cannondale told me that it won't hurt your motor to run the silencer that is split... it just needs to be replaced so that it is more "enviro friendly". I'm gonna buy a Lonestar axle first though (already have $240 saved up!!!) and then I'll start saving up for a pipe and remapping. Are you having one of those leaking gas tank problems? It could be worse... it could be weak axle's like the Z400's or blowing trannies like the 01 Raptors. Apperantly the 99 model 400ex's had weak swing arms and one of my friends said thats bull ***** and he' never had a problem with his, but he broke his completely throught on one side. Ofcourse it took 3 years and lots of hard landings so I don't think to many swingarms would have held up under the stress, but still. So far Cannondale has only had a few little leaks and a few "sour apples" in the engine department. The 02 models ofcourse... the 01's had to many problems to list. All in all, I think Cannondale has done a damn good job considering this is only their second year in the ATV business.

Well, I gotta be at work early in the morning, so I gotta go. Talk to yall tomorrow :D.

Nausty
07-08-2002, 11:34 PM
welcome:)