PDA

View Full Version : pappy

pastfast125
01-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Did you get my PM...I haven't gotten a responce from you for the past like 3 of them.

pastfast125
01-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Where's he at?

Pappy
01-18-2006, 07:10 PM
i have replied to each of your pm's giving you price qoutes to each pm:confused:

pastfast125
01-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Did you get this last one? I neever got a response for this...sry if I'm bein a pain, but I finally have the money to get my dirtbike work done, so I need to figure out what I'm doing.

Here it is...
sry, again, one last final quote and question
OK. Heres what I need, and tell me what the TOTAL price would be. This is all for a dirtbike, and do you have a ball park for shipping. My zip is 19047 in PA

Frame-candy apple red
spokes-candy apple red
Rims-Gloss black
Hubs-gloss black
Upper fork tubes-red
Triple trees- Black

And a clear coat on everything...Also could you give me a price for each individual item with the color stated and a clear coat? Thanks a TON.

Pappy
01-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Frame-candy apple red $150

spokes-candy apple red <honestly, doing the spokes would be way to time consuming on a dirtbike>

Rims-Gloss black $30 each

Hubs-gloss black $35 each

Upper fork tubes-red <i would have to see them, they are anodized and coating them will more then likely cause fitment issues when reassembling>

Triple trees- Black $25

pastfast125
01-18-2006, 09:22 PM
no price for the spokes or fork tubes?? Also how do I go about sending stuff to you..Heres what I'm looking for in candy apple red color, can you make the stuff kinda metallicy looking like that? I want more on the dark side rather than gettin too pinkish if u know what I mean, Like closer to this red :devil: rather than the red that links you to different sections of the site towards the top of the page..heres a pic of about what I want...

Pappy
01-19-2006, 07:51 PM
no prob on the color

the fork tubes shouldnt be coated IMO, the ones ive sent off for rebuilds were anodized and pc would be too thick for the fitment.

as far as the spokes, truthfully i just dont have time to tape up and do all them spokes:p do you know how to relace a rim?