PDA

View Full Version : FLEXX Bars and MX ????

Ripitupfilms
01-18-2006, 02:30 PM
I was wandering if the Flexx bars are any benifitial to mx riders. Ive searched and i know they are a big help for gncc and harescrambles but do they really help for mx?? Alot of A riders and 2 pros told me that they are not very benifitial for mx??

400grl
01-18-2006, 02:35 PM
THAT DEPENDS......if you are in great condition, and you have plenty of hand/arm strength and you race on tracks that don't get that rough, then maybe not......

But for me, I need the help the Flexxbars give me in regards to keeping fatique at bay for much longer than I normaly get tired. My hands/arms aren't very strong, and I get tired out pretty quick on a rough track or at a very fast pace......the edge the Flexxbars gives me helps me tremendously even on shorter MX races. For racing WORCS, I can't wait to try them out....they help cushion those really sharp edged jarring holes you hit sometimes as well as help in rough braking bumps.......it's all about keeping the strength in your hands/arms just a little longer........

Plus they look cool. :D

Ripitupfilms
01-18-2006, 02:45 PM
thanks

450r51
01-18-2006, 03:14 PM
they can only help not hurt!

sparks450r
01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
flexx bard will definately help....especially with bigger jumps on the landings and brakeing bumps

rookiex
01-18-2006, 05:54 PM
ive been waiting on my flexx bar precision dampner combo for weeks.But im sure itll be worth the wait.

Ive been told by many people, those 2 together will be some of the best money spent on your quad.Simple as that.

Ripitupfilms
01-19-2006, 08:21 AM
another question.. about the percision damper ..whats the difference between a $300+ damper (precision ) and a Denton/ pep/ viper which are a 120$ damper

rookiex
01-19-2006, 02:10 PM
you can REALLY dial in a precision.They are rock solid.When I get mine I plan on doing a full review on the flexx bar/p-dampner set up.And ill be able to offer more info on it.