PDA

View Full Version : a catagory for you......

nasusrt
01-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey, why dont' you watch you mouth and mind your own business. Seriously, quit picking about things, there are many more important things going on than someone like you complaining about what catagory something was put it. I'll give you my own catagory for you, shut your mouth catagory.

tractorpacker
01-18-2006, 06:41 PM
I think someone need a hug.:( :ermm:

XCRACER26
01-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I guess I will be your friend:rolleyes: :)

nasusrt
01-18-2006, 09:33 PM
LOL................sorry about that guys. A guy was being a real pain and giving me some crap.

jlhughes750
01-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by nasusrt
LOL................sorry about that guys. A guy was being a real pain and giving me some crap.

OR... he was just helpin you out and lettin u know where your item would sell better!!!:confused:

nasusrt
01-19-2006, 09:47 AM
No, I think he was trying to be a Tough Guy and pick and complain like most Americans do about every little thing. He is the complaining neighbor next door who watches every move you do.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2006, 01:27 PM
:huh

jshtex
01-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by nasusrt
No, I think he was trying to be a Tough Guy and pick and complain like most Americans do about every little thing. He is the complaining neighbor next door who watches every move you do.

Oh yeah your going to be real popular around here. :rolleyes:

trx400exxracer
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by jshtex
Oh yeah your going to be real popular around here. :rolleyes:

hey man you better watch out I watch your back you watch mine I scared:(

joedirt
01-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Do you think you can move your car from in front on my house. Do you think you can stop revving your motorcycle some of us don't want to hear that. Oh yeah this should be in the OPEN FORUM ............I'M THE FORUM NAZI!! No more forums for YOU!

nasusrt
01-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Let me know when your done, you still keep going............ZZZZZzzzZZzzzzzzz
Hey by the way, what is your address so I can send you some Pampers?

I know a contact for Energizer battery company. I am going to suggest you to them about using you in some of their commercials. Just like that popular phrase they intend to use in their ads, you keep going and going and going.:blah: