PDA

View Full Version : maryland riding

mustang25
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
just wondering about any spots to ride!! I live in maryland and wanted to know about any cool riding spots.

accidentprone89
12-30-2007, 01:39 AM
hey whats up guys there are some places i ride in northeast the first place is on marley rd off of rt 40 its called marley pits the seccond place is shadybeach off of shady beach rd in the town of northeast and the third place is behidy the northeast police berrics in north east i have written perimssion to ride all 3 places so if anyone wants to meet up some time my name is andrew and my # is 717-406-2592 give me a shout and we can meet up and ride there its a blast

blwngp01
12-30-2007, 02:37 PM
mustang... where you live in md

mxdad
01-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by accidentprone89
hey whats up guys there are some places i ride in northeast the first place is on marley rd off of rt 40 its called marley pits the seccond place is shadybeach off of shady beach rd in the town of northeast and the third place is behidy the northeast police berrics in north east i have written perimssion to ride all 3 places so if anyone wants to meet up some time my name is andrew and my # is 717-406-2592 give me a shout and we can meet up and ride there its a blast

Let us know when you are heading to Northeast again. We are only 20 mins from there and would love to ride!!!

Dirtiredneck
01-03-2008, 08:19 AM
a group of us are headed to Green ridge State Forest, MD on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up there. It's a good 18 mile loop of Trail. $15 for a DNR sticker, you can get it right near the Forest.

mxdad
01-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Dirtiredneck
a group of us are headed to Green ridge State Forest, MD on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up there. It's a good 18 mile loop of Trail. $15 for a DNR sticker, you can get it right near the Forest.

Do you know if they let kids ride? Also do you know if they are strict about age restictions on the quads? My son is 10 and he rides a Grizzly 125.

Dirtiredneck
01-03-2008, 07:22 PM
not sure. Look up Greenr idge state forest and call there DNR office and check..

mxdad
01-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Dirtiredneck
not sure. Look up Greenr idge state forest and call there DNR office and check..

Will do, thanks!!!

93firebird
01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey accidentprone89, I live in Newark, De and I'm looking for places to ride. North East and Elkton are not too far from me. If you could give me any info I would appreciate it.

ymustang
01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
hey fellow mustanger,,we also ride at green ridge on the 18 mile loop..we travel down to edinburg va as well..we go in pa,va and around md..i guess it depend's where you are and how far u are willing to travel..

accidentprone89
02-09-2008, 01:01 AM
hey guys i am heading to northeast tomarrow sorry for the late notice but anyone that wants to go next weekend let me know and send me your phone # and ill call u up and well set up a trip its all woods riding where im riding next weekend and its a blast my # is 717-406-2592 and dont hesitate to call and ill gladly tale u guys thanks and i hope for you all to come and havea blast

thanks
ANDREW

accidentprone89
02-10-2008, 01:33 AM
today was a blast one of my buddys rolled his brand spanken new can-am ds 650 baja it made the whole trip worth wild lol and one wanna go next weekend call me up

Frack77
02-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by accidentprone89
today was a blast one of my buddys rolled his brand spanken new can-am ds 650 baja it made the whole trip worth wild lol and one wanna go next weekend call me up

When you say North East are you talking about Pasadena? As far as the Marley pits, i grew up right next to them. They have started building all around that area and alot of the spots are closed. I havent been back there in ages though.

mxdad
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Frack77
When you say North East are you talking about Pasadena? As far as the Marley pits, i grew up right next to them. They have started building all around that area and alot of the spots are closed. I havent been back there in ages though.

No he means Northeast, MD which is up in Cecil County. Looks like some great riding and I will be calling him to hook up in March after I get back from Jamaica!!!

I will keep you in mind when we head to Owings Mills again too.

Frack77
02-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Ok cool. Im not very familiar w/ the cecil co. area. Ive been in AA co all my life up until sept... Now im in Balt Co.. Im still trying to find a good place really close to ride. A friend of mine rides about 5 minutes from my house but i havent been yet..

Thanks man, i appreciate it!

UNBROKEN
03-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Frack77
Ok cool. Im not very familiar w/ the cecil co. area. Ive been in AA co all my life up until sept... Now im in Balt Co.. Im still trying to find a good place really close to ride. A friend of mine rides about 5 minutes from my house but i havent been yet..

Thanks man, i appreciate it!

hey dude im also in baltimore county were do u ride at ?

Frack77
03-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by UNBROKEN
hey dude im also in baltimore county were do u ride at ?

Nowhere right now, still trying to get my bike running! I've heard the places i used to ride have been pretty much shut down. I have a buddy who rides so once i get my damn bike running i will let you know where we go!

Dirtiredneck
03-18-2008, 09:54 AM
FRACK...Where did you use to live and ride in AA county? What do you ride?

b4wheeler
03-19-2008, 03:56 AM
I am just going to put this out there. Nothing definite yet or maybe not at all....

There is a piece of private property on College Parkway that has a motocross track built on it. I have seen people riding motorcycles on it in the past.
I will look up the owner and try to get in contact with them and see what the chances are of riding on this property.

If anyone knows of this area also and has info on this property, please post up.

UNBROKEN
03-26-2008, 08:42 AM
^ did u find any info on the collede park track? isnt thT UP IN ANAAPOLIS by the bay bridge