PDA

View Full Version : MX tracks to ride on between CA & TX MX Nationals...

Bergy
01-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Looking for any MX tracks to ride on near Devore,CA (Glen Helen area) the week before the Glen Helen GNC MX and any MX tracks to ride on the week between Cali and Texas Nationals. Can be anywhere in New Mexico,Arizona, or Texas. As long as it's kind of on the way, half way decent and has open practice during the week. Any names of tracks are fine, I can do the follow up research on them if needed. Tracks MUST have BIG enough parking areas to accomodate a very large motorhome and 24ft trailer. Some smaller areas just may not have room for the race rig. I appreciate all the help in advance.

daddio
01-18-2006, 07:33 AM
check you gnc schedule........... the texas round was moved up a week on my schedule. The ITP Quadcross round 1 is at Glen Helen on the National track Jan 29th.

Bergy
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
I know it was moved up but we'd like to ride on Mon-Wed the week between Cali and Texas. Will be in Cali for ITP round 1 and the practice day Thursday before ITP. Looking for somewhere to ride in Cali on Mon-Wed between the ITP race and the GNC Nat at Glen Helen. Thanks for the help.

clyde 57
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
you can ride in taft all day long on any day

daddio
01-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Bergy
I know it was moved up but we'd like to ride on Mon-Wed the week between Cali and Texas. Will be in Cali for ITP round 1 and the practice day Thursday before ITP. Looking for somewhere to ride in Cali on Mon-Wed between the ITP race and the GNC Nat at Glen Helen. Thanks for the help.

I'm sorry. I thought you meant on the weekends between the races................
You could always bring your paddle tires, and ride Glamis on the way to Texas. Or check out speedworld in Pheonix.

Bergy
01-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Sounds like Taft is for sure for a couple of days, may hit Speedworld on 1 day heading towards TX. Anybody know of anything closer to TX, possibly in New Mexico or the Northern portion of TX? Thanks for all the help, we're trying to get as much mx riding in as possible with our time.

400exmkt
01-20-2006, 02:15 PM
http://www.txtracks.com

If that doesnt work than try a google search. there is a site with all the texas tracks on it.