PDA

View Full Version : Quads Vs. Dirt Bikes

One_Bad_400
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
you know what i noticed... there is a war between quad ridders and dirtbike ridders.. just like there is one between Honda and Yamaha... and you know what i noticed... just like handa ridders... We dont give a flying crap what you ride, as long as you ride... but yamaha ridders hate us? for some odd reason.. there just wierd... just like quad ridders dont care about dirtbike ridders... as long as you ride... but 2-wheelers are always saying they hate us and were slow and everything... any body know why they hate us...

the reason why i said this... is becasue yesterday me and a friend went to a track just to walk it and check it out... well we started talkign to this girl that rode and her dad... well they we were talking and all.. they were nice people.. we were nice back.. and THE MOMENT we told them we rode quads the dad shut up and walked away... and it pissed me off!

01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Quad riders are gay and slow. Bye.

01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
well everyones reason is differnt, of coarse not everyone hates each other. i dont really know why 2 wheelers hate quaders (weird word). For yamaha riders and honda people, yamaha riders just cant get the idea that some people want reliablitly over top speed or whatever, performance can always be upgraded.

01-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight

WHY??? Just because your 100lbs lighter doesnt mean your better, but why are we "gay"? I guess were slow compared to some dirt bikes, but you jump on a quad, find out for yourself. Im not saying quads are better than dirt bikes or db's are better than quads. Im just pointing out that you have no reason to hate us because of what we ride, and your a total |)!CK for judging people like that.

miller821
01-16-2006, 09:31 PM

Quad riders are practically same speed as dirt bikers. To me i don't care what you ride its all the same. But i have rode a quad and dirt bike and man is a quad much easier and funner. Its not as much work.

01-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exXx
WHY??? Just because your 100lbs lighter doesnt mean your better, but why are we "gay"? I guess were slow compared to some dirt bikes, but you jump on a quad, find out for yourself. Im not saying quads are better than dirt bikes or db's are better than quads. Im just pointing out that you have no reason to hate us because of what we ride, and your a total |)!CK for judging people like that. Haha, I love this website.

One_Bad_400
01-16-2006, 09:33 PM

P.S.... this is www.ATVRIDERS.com dip ship! and ya... i todaly agree with 400exXx.... ya'll are 100lbs ligher then us... and are missing 2 wheels... ya'll can take a jump side ways... we can't... we have to take the turn and hit it... so next time you make a childish remark like that... think aobut what we have to do and think about what ya'll have to do... and you know all this extra crap we have to do... we still hold with with ya'll little prick dirt cicles...

01-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
P.S.... this is www.ATVRIDERS.com dip ship! and ya... i todaly agree with 400exXx.... ya'll are 100lbs ligher then us... and are missing 2 wheels... ya'll can take a jump side ways... we can't... we have to take the turn and hit it... so next time you make a childish remark like that... think aobut what we have to do and think about what ya'll have to do... and you know all this extra crap we have to do... we still hold with with ya'll little prick dirt cicles... :rolleyes:

You guys need to take the headpipes out of your asses and take a ****ing joke.

One_Bad_400
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
so i'm guessing you understand?!?! good... now be your age and be reasonable...

JOEX
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Haha, I love this website.
If you're trying to be funny, it's not working:rolleyes:

01-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
but 2-wheelers are always saying they hate us and were slow and everything... any body know why they hate us...

I post that and you guys all get offended and try to tell me off. You really need to loosen up. I have a quad, too; why else would I be here?

JOEX
01-16-2006, 09:41 PM
I post that and you guys all get offended and try to tell me off. You really need to loosen up. I have a quad, too.
Comedy on the internet....

It's about timing and the use of smilies;)

One_Bad_400
01-16-2006, 09:42 PM
ya... we get offended becasue there is no reason to hate us... and we're tryin gto teach ya'll not to be pricks... any quad ridder i know... when i walk by them, we say hey... i shake there hand... talk a little... ya know... southern hospitality... then yesterday i walked my a kid on a dirt bike and he looked me in the eyes... and i said whats up man... can he gave me a go to hell quad ridder look... boy did i not think twice about takling him off his 2-wheeler and pooring soap down his mouth...

01-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Comedy on the internet....

It's about timing and the use of smilies;) Do you give lessons on being an int3rw3b comedian?

:blah:

JOEX
01-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Do you give lessons on being an int3rw3b comedian?
:blah:
No, but you need them;) :)

01-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
No, but you need them;) :) k.:) :)

01-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Usually when you say something like that people think u mean it, so yeah start using smilies:D

TacomaNC4X4
01-16-2006, 10:16 PM
most of the ones ive met are cool. we got one guy that goes ridin w/ us all the time on his rm125. but at the track they get pissed off cause it messes up their little ruts they need to turn. most people who race dirtbikes take it so dame seriously. thats why i quit racin dirtbikes. everybody is too serious and it takes all the fun out of it. it seems like every racer where i race at had one thing in mind, and that was to go pro and make money. every quad rider ive met at the track was into it more for the fun and not the money. when a 4wheeler gets out there and messes up their little ruts they use to take turns fast, it slows them down and they risk not makin the turn..therefor not winning the race and not going pro and not making money. anyway, thats just my opinion.

idk about the slow part. i went to a track one time that had alot of flat turns and corners and i was stright up killin them. they could not keep up. all i had to do was powerslide around the turn and never slow down much. they had to get on the brake hard.

csimp3
01-16-2006, 11:50 PM
wow, thats funny, mxfourtwoeight has almost 4000 post on here, make on joke and everyone thinks he hates quads, haha, thats funny stuff, anyhow, ive got a quad and a dirtbike, i personally like my bike more, and its lots faster, but thats not the point, i like em both and dont dislike either one on a track, i plan on bringing both to the tracks this summer and playin on both of em, but then again i dont race, just mess around, anyways, just mt opinion, and if they dont like you cause you got a quad, f*ck em