PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: MIchigan riders

moto04racing
01-16-2006, 06:05 PM
I was thinking in the summer, try to get some riders from this website to meet up at the Gladwin Trail head. Its a really sweet trail, lots of branching off for like 20 feet and going into the main trail, about a 17 mile loop. Its really easy to get there go north or south on I75 and get off at exit 190, going north your going to want to turn left and go down about 6 miles and then turn right. That will take you to the main parking lot for the south end. Comming south go right on exit 190 The north end has been flooded and closed, but me and my cousin went on it over the summer and it is not flooded at all so we could even hit that up. I think it would be fun to get a group of Atv riders from this site and have like a two day rideathon. You could camp out in a tent, theres alot of spots to do that or lodge in birch run cause theres a ton of hotels there. Well reply if your interested, it would be well worth it.

Kenny

ZSK
01-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Not to bust your bubble, but Gladwin sucks. I live 10 mins from there and haven't rode there in over a year. The north side isn't closed because it is flooded, it's because it was flooded. That's been closed for almost 2 years now. You're much better off, driving the extra hour north and going to the Bull Gap system. Over 120 miles of trails connecting to at least 4 places where you can pull up to the pump and fill the quad up. Visit michigandirtslingers.com and you'll find plenty of us to ride with.;)

moto04racing
01-16-2006, 06:44 PM
forget gladwin, hows about bull gap

Rich250RRacer
01-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I go to Bull Gap every August for a week with a bunch of my friends, I love it. We stay in Mio at the Songbird motel and cabins. We'll ride the full Bull Gap system twice during the week, the Ogemaw motocross track one day, and check out some of the other systems that are within an hour drive, the Atlanta trail, Mio and Hunt Creek loop, Big Bear and Crapo Creek, and St. Helens. Be prepared, other than Bull Gap and the Meadows, some of these trails can be VERY tight. The Bull Gap hill is a blast on Saturday, everybody's drag racin'.

ShiftFMX
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
wheres bull gap at?