PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Riders

moto04racing
01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I was thinking in the summer, try to get some riders from this website to meet up at the Gladwin Trail head. Its a really sweet trail, lots of branching off for like 20 feet and going into the main trail, about a 17 mile loop. Its really easy to get there go north or south on I75 and get off at exit 190, going north your going to want to turn left and go down about 6 miles and then turn right. That will take you to the main parking lot for the south end. Comming south go right on exit 190 The north end has been flooded and closed, but me and my cousin went on it over the summer and it is not flooded at all so we could even hit that up. I think it would be fun to get a group of Atv riders from this site and have like a two day rideathon. You could camp out in a tent, theres alot of spots to do that or lodge in birch run cause theres a ton of hotels there. Well reply if your interested, it would be well worth it.

Kenny

stunna65305
01-19-2006, 12:05 PM
I would definitely be down with goin' out to the gladwin trails... I live in chesterfield about five minutes away from St. Clair Shores... Lemme know when you plan on going.. I got a 450r like 2 days ago brand new and I wanna go riding bad..

nathan brock
02-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Check out ogemawsportand trail.com great place to ride moto-x tracks and trails everywhere. Awesome loop to Ma deeters Check them out!

Blood500
02-19-2006, 04:22 PM
ey Stunna, where abouts do u live in chesterfield, i live at 21 and gratiot, u ever ride up at the gun range on fairchild, i ride a Pred500

stunna65305
02-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Thats cool man.. I actually live at 23 and 94... We're actually goin ridin' the weekend after march 15th... Going up to Mio probably... lemme know if your interested in rollin' up there.. We got atleast 3 bikes goin now...

Blood500
02-20-2006, 09:19 AM
cool i'll see whats going on, are you goin to bullgap? I also know a real fun place to ride about 35 mins from us, if ur ever intrested, and some great trail ridding around St. helen exit 222