PDA

View Full Version : State with most stolen quads?

DaleJrFan
01-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I see people posting saying their quad was just stolen, which state has the most quads swiped each year?

DaleJrFan
01-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Other states may have more stolen numbers wise, but here in Oklahoma, I bet we lead per capita. It's like a curse here, if you own a quad, its gonna get stolen!!

ballz2thewall
01-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Pa has a lot of stolen quads! From Aug to Dec there were a total of 16 quads stolen within a 25 mile radius!

Quad Boy 660r
01-17-2006, 01:30 PM
A little while back, the police found like 50somethin quads that had been stolen. This was somewhere in Northern Indiana. All I ca say is that if my quad is ever stolen I will be a bad person to be around. Just the thought of someone taking my Raptor makes sick.

DaleJrFan
01-17-2006, 05:20 PM
They catch a ring or two a year here in Oklahma but all the quads either arent reported stolen or dont have a VIN-imagine that. The quads either end up at auction or get parted out.

01-17-2006, 05:59 PM
what about louisiana huh??? NAWLINS!

rooster300ex
01-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Damn i hope mine don't get stolen. i guess i better stop leavin my quad in the back of my truck overnite.

Sleeper
01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Quads are pretty cheap to insure. Just make sure you get the optional equipment coverage if you can and take picture and document what you have on your quad. You will never get out of your quad what you put into it (if it's all hopped up) if it is stold, but the way it is supposed to work is you get about what you could sell it for.

the kicker is that you have to have a valid license to insure it (at least in oregon) so if you are not old enough you may have to have ma and pa do it.

any questions on it I'm your man. Yep.. a ******* insurance agent:)

Sleeper

01-18-2006, 04:41 PM
In glamis, people get there quads stolen all the time. If you ride the dunes into Mexico, theres beaners riding their stolen quads around doing figure 8's, and there is nothing the rangers in the U.S can do about it if they are in Mexico.

****ing beaners:mad:

Sleeper
01-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 450rhonda-dude
In glamis, people get there quads stolen all the time. If you ride the dunes into Mexico, theres beaners riding their stolen quads around doing figure 8's, and there is nothing the rangers in the U.S can do about it if they are in Mexico.

****ing beaners:mad:

Well it isn't Mexicans doing it in most of the rest of the country.

Soooo......................... do you think I should follow that up with ****ing Honkys? or what do you think would be best?

Sleeper

2002400ex
01-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Everyones sh*t gets jacked here in alabama.:(

prepracing
01-26-2006, 02:12 AM
TENNESSEE !

Honda_Crf_150
01-28-2006, 06:24 PM
My brothers friend had a Raptor 660 I think? He had it for three days and road it once. His stupid mother parked his truck outside to get in some grocery's and forgot to put his truck back...(Not even 2 hours later it was gone from the back of his truck.) The worst part he DID NOT have insurance...He is still paying on it to this day. :mad: :mad: :mad: :grr: :grr: :grr:

440racer66
01-28-2006, 09:21 PM
if sumone steals my baby (quad) and i find out who i feel really sorry for him wait no i wont cuz he will deserve what i give him which would be a couple of .38 speacial rounds this goes out to any would be atv theif you take my wheeler i take your life

boondockman
01-28-2006, 09:58 PM
I have an alarm on mine,it works great.check out www.searchnrescue.com

01-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by prepracing
TENNESSEE !

Oh ****, really? Cause i just moved here. Where in TN do you live that is known for a lot of stolen quads?

LR250EX
02-03-2006, 01:27 PM
:grr: I dont know, I voted other also . A friend of my friend just has his 2 quads stole out of his garage , they broken in the side door , opened the garage door pushed his truck out took the quads then put pushed the truck back in the garage . Then stole the vice grips he had the garage door fastened with at the top of the door . So if they want our Quads they are going to get them no matter what we do ... Just as a precaution these garage door openers that you buy at walmart or anyother department store, you know the universal ones. They can be programmed to any garage door opener , in just like ten seconds. so NEVER leave your garage door opener in plain site in your vehicle or leave your vehicle unlocked. You may think its safe in your hometown but im telling you its not !!!!!!!! If these people want our stuff they are going to get it !!!!!!!!!! Just take all the precautions you can think of!!!!!!!!!!