PDA

View Full Version : Steelers or Broncos

WheelieMan4
01-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Just wanted to see what everyone thought on this game....a kid at school wants to bet me 25 bucks that the Broncos will win....personaly i think i should do it because i think the Steelers will take them....So what about you, Steelers or Broncos?

Raptor350yamaha
01-16-2006, 03:31 PM
I say Broncos because i'm a Broncos fan.

WheelieMan4
01-16-2006, 03:33 PM
^^^...yea, try to base your answers on stats not like, thanks

mxdad
01-18-2006, 11:09 AM
I say the Broncos because they have played a tougher schedule, beat better teams, cause more turnovers, play awesome at home, etc...

MOFO
01-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by mxdad
I say the Broncos because they have played a tougher schedule, beat better teams, cause more turnovers, play awesome at home, etc...

and your saying the Steelers had an easy season? :rolleyes:

This is the playoffs. The regular season is over.

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
broncos by a blowout

Giz400ex
01-18-2006, 02:26 PM
I'll say the Broncos! It comes down to were there playing! Denver is NOT a easy place win:eek2: I wouldn't under estimate the Broncos!

JRP
01-18-2006, 02:27 PM
i want the steelers to win. i like pittsburgh and jerome bettis is the man.(and its his last season)

Giz400ex
01-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
broncos by a blowout I would enjoy seeing that but it won't happen! Steelers don't let games get out of control, it will decided under 10 points.

SidewaysSam
01-18-2006, 03:34 PM
If the steelers took out the colts then there should be nothing stopping them from getting to the superbowl.

Butters
01-18-2006, 03:58 PM
i say Broncos cause i don't want the Steelers to go.

FoxRacing81
01-18-2006, 05:36 PM
I think if Pittsburgh stops the run, it'll force Jake Plummer to win the game for them. That's where I like Pittsburghs chances. I believe Pittsburgh will stop the run, force Plummer to throw to win the game, and the Steelers will come out with the victory. I can't see Plummer winning it for them, even though he had good numbers during the season.

-Justin

Woodsrider
01-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Uhm, Im going to go out on a limb here and say it dont really matter, the SEAHAWKS can, and will, take either team in the big game:macho LOL
Id like to see the Seahawks play the Steelers, but I think they would have an easier game playing the Broncos.

hondardr4life
01-18-2006, 06:05 PM
broncos by a blowout

hahaha, just a sore loser. Darn Colts fans..

01-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Off subject, but anyone see the guy from the Patriots who speared the guy on the Broncos? I laughed so hard that I fell out of my chair.

01-18-2006, 07:06 PM
smeared* I don't want a good post to go to a typo. Well, this is awkward.

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
hahaha, just a sore loser. Darn Colts fans..

Just wait til this weekend.

knighttime
01-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Just wait til this weekend.

what, are the colts playing a local high school team in flag football?

Your team is done dude. No matter what happens this weekend, your team sucked last weekend, lol.

:scary:

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
what, are the colts playing a local high school team in flag football?

Your team is done dude. No matter what happens this weekend, your team sucked last weekend, lol.

:scary:

Did I say anything about the colts? No, i didn't. I havn't even mentioned the colts in this whole thread. So.......hmmmmm......as I stated, this weekend, the broncos will beat the steelers by a bunch of points.......because they are the better team and better teams always win (sarcasm)

knighttime
01-18-2006, 10:48 PM
the Steelers will beat the broncos by 4-5 touchdowns

:eek2:

Tommy 17
01-18-2006, 10:51 PM
lmao i love u 2... its like a 4 year old i love my mommy more then u do fight!

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Wanna Wager?

knighttime
01-18-2006, 10:54 PM
the national spread is the Steelers gettin about 3.5 pts. It must be the same flawed logic that gave the Super Steelers about 10 pts for the colts game, LMFAO.

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Ill put $50 down that the Broncos win by 4 or more then if that is what you are asking.

knighttime
01-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Ill put $50 down that the Broncos win by 4 or more then if that is what you are asking.

we'll figure it out tomorrow.

right now it seems like the easiest 50 dollars that I ever could dream of getting

:bandit:

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooo Taaaaaaaaaaaaay...............

01-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Before I knew they were going to play each other...I was like "Broncos and Steelers in the Superbowl, YEAH." Since I like them both evenly...And don't like the Colts and Patriots, so my judging should be fair. Broncos are good overall as well as Steelers. Even game until the last quarter, when Steelers make a kick and win the game by 3 points. :chinese:

derekhonda
01-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Before I knew they were going to play each other...I was like "Broncos and Steelers in the Superbowl, YEAH." Since I like them both evenly...And don't like the Colts and Patriots, so my judging should be fair. Broncos are good overall as well as Steelers. Even game until the last quarter, when Steelers make a kick and win the game by 3 points. :chinese:

I bet you a million dollars the Broncos and the Steelers will NEVER play against each other in the superbowl.

MOFO
01-19-2006, 03:40 AM

LMFAO... you said earlier the Broncos are going to win by a bunch of points... now you claim 4? Wow, yea, thats alot of points. :rolleyes:

BTW, Jake Plummer does not have what it takes... You'll see Sunday.

mxdad
01-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
and your saying the Steelers had an easy season? :rolleyes:

This is the playoffs. The regular season is over.

I think I said the Broncos played a tougher schedule, not that the Steelers had an easy schedule.

You are right that the reg season is over and this is the playoffs and I'm fine comparing that. The Steelers beat two teams that blew their wads weeks ago and were both playing like crap in the playoffs. The Bengals played a soft D against Pitt and got beat which amazes me since their coach was the Defensive coordinator in Baltimore and knows the only way to play the Steelers is physical. They also beat the Indianapolis Chokes who were also playing like crap for several weeks and came out completely flat on Sunday. On the other hand Denver handed it to the defending champs who were playing the best ball of their season coming into the game. Think what you want but Denver is for real and your boys better be ready to play on Sunday.

hondardr4life
01-19-2006, 04:33 AM
The Broncos are going to win because theyre a better team??? Oh and I suppose that if the Colts had won that game then it would be "Oh I guarentee the Colts win by a Bunch of points, theyre a better team"

mxdad
01-19-2006, 04:36 AM
the national spread is the Steelers gettin about 3.5 pts. It must be the same flawed logic that gave the Super Steelers about 10 pts for the colts game, LMFAO.

You get 3 points for being the home team so basically they are saying that the Steelers are a 1/2 point dog. Seems pretty fair to me???

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
LMFAO... you said earlier the Broncos are going to win by a bunch of points... now you claim 4? Wow, yea, thats alot of points. :rolleyes:

BTW, Jake Plummer does not have what it takes... You'll see Sunday.

Why would I go against the spread when money is involved?

quads14589
01-19-2006, 09:17 AM
i say the steelers cus the broncos beat the pats and im a patriot fan. they will do better next yr :)

Racing Rice
01-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Cowher will have autograph signings at Walmart after the Denver game. Stop by and see him.

jwick07
01-19-2006, 10:38 AM
I look for a good physical game which is what the Steelers like, they will be able to control the clock and grind it out on the ground and win the game. If they have to go to the air Big Ben has shown how will he can handle tough passing d's by picking apart the Colts last week and the kitty cats the week before which was the NFLs best defense against the pass. Look for Troy Paulumal(sp) to have a huge game and knock some heads off, mailny Jake the "Slug" with his tree huggn hippy hair due and wanna be a lumber jack beard.

Final score 17-24 Steelers

nowukno
01-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by quads14589
i say the steelers cus the broncos beat the pats and im a patriot fan. they will do better next yr :)

Yeah if New Engalnd can actually keep everyone healthy for a whole year they can't be beat IMO. I think the Denver/New England game may have turned out different if it wouldn't have been for the bull chit pass interference call on Asante Samuels that changed the whole game.

knighttime
01-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Why would I go against the spread when money is involved?

because of your bitterness towards the Steelers, and thinking that it will somehow take the sting out of the awful beating the colts took last sunday.:eek2:

:D

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't have any bitterness towards the steelers. Do you guys think I was blind last Sunday? We had every oportunity to win that game and we still couldn't pull it out. Does that make me dislike your team....maybe, but I'm not bitter about it. I just don't feel like your team has what it takes to go any further in the playoffs. The better team didn't win last weekend, only the team that played the better game.

So, if you seriously are up to the challenge and you wanna put your money where your mouth is, $50 that the Broncos cover the spread. And if you agree, We are paypalling the money to a 3rd party, last time I made a bet with someone (brian250) and won I never got paid. The choice is up to you now....how confident are you in your steelers?

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 12:44 PM
because of your bitterness towards the Steelers, and thinking that it will somehow take the sting out of the awful beating the colts took last sunday.:eek2:

:D

And last time I checked, an awful beating wasn't a loss by three points.

However, I would consider that monday night game an awful beating.

knighttime
01-19-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't have any bitterness towards the steelers. Do you guys think I was blind last Sunday? We had every oportunity to win that game and we still couldn't pull it out. Does that make me dislike your team....maybe, but I'm not bitter about it. I just don't feel like your team has what it takes to go any further in the playoffs. The better team didn't win last weekend, only the team that played the better game.

So, if you seriously are up to the challenge and you wanna put your money where your mouth is, $50 that the Broncos cover the spread. And if you agree, We are paypalling the money to a 3rd party, last time I made a bet with someone (brian250) and won I never got paid. The choice is up to you now....how confident are you in your steelers?

I'll take your bet. But no paypall bullchit. If I lose ill mail ya the freakin cash and vice versa on your part.

We need to figure out a pointspread. From what I can tell from what you have written is that you are prepared to give me the Steelers with +4 1/2 points.

(and by the way, how can you not realize the refs are the only reason the colts game last weekend was close at the end.:huh )

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 12:51 PM
No, I don't trust you, a third party is getting the money that way there is no backing out. We will take the spread the pros put out but seeing how your asking for another point you are already losing the faith.....

knighttime
01-19-2006, 12:53 PM
No, I don't trust you, a third party is getting the money that way there is no backing out. We will take the spread the pros put out but seeing how your asking for another point you are already losing the faith.....

If you dont trust me, then f'off, im done wasting my time with you.

:bandit:

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Haha, exactly your a cheap *** who wasnt going to pay. If you want get a certified check and mail it to a third party, it will get there by sunday.

Oh....and ps......paypal chargers would be $ 1.80 on $50, if you are so heartbroken about that, we could make the bet $48.25 to make it an even $50 either way.

knighttime
01-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Haha, exactly your a cheap *** who wasnt going to pay. If you want get a certified check and mail it to a third party, it will get there by sunday.

Oh....and ps......paypal chargers would be $ 1.80 on $50, if you are so heartbroken about that, we could make the bet $48.25 to make it an even $50 either way.

im not a cheap ***. Why would i not pay. Normally someone who is a cheater assume others will. O well, like i said, im done wasting my time with this.

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Put your money where your mouth is. And no, I always pay my bets, but like I said, I have alredy been screwed out of $50 by a member on here so why should I trust you.....

Whats another $2 to prove me wrong and shut me up.......

I would say its worth more than $2, but if you have a hard time coming up with that amount of money I wouldnt figure you could find $50 anyways

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
And nice PM
-------------------

Dont be a ***** like that on the forums. Fuucck you for saying I wont pay you. I know many of the exriders members personally including pappy and mofo.

you are a dickhead i guess.

i thought you were cool.

mike

knighttime
01-19-2006, 01:07 PM
like i said im done discussing this with you.

ballz2thewall
01-19-2006, 01:08 PM
It would actually be 48.20:huh , but hey your the math genius!

derekhonda
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by ballz2thewall
It would actually be 48.20:huh , but hey your the math genius!

Actually idiot, no it wouldnt