PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Stuff for sale

moto04racing
01-16-2006, 02:39 PM
maybe just a fourm under classifields were you can post stuff like gear, universal parts, etc.

kenny

JOEX
01-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 240BlasterRida
maybe just a fourm under classifields were you can post stuff like gear, universal parts, etc.

kenny
Just a reminder, the for sale section is here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=13)

moto04racing
01-28-2006, 12:33 PM
ya but theres six for sale sections, it would get more attention in one fourm for it

@Bad465EX
02-20-2006, 05:53 AM
I just posted this in the open forum so that everyone would see i kno alot of people dont look here but it would stop things like >>>

Why is is that people have to post things in the wrong section thats why we have specific sections on here i was just looking in the ATVS FOR SALE SECTION .... POLARIS ATVS .... and there is a KAWASAKI crotch rocket for sale in there . People please respect the site ... if you have something for sale post it some where else or maybe you should bring it up to the admin to have a for sale section that isnt Quad related... I think admin should delete these or move them... sorry to vent to the guys that treat us right on here but its just wrong..