PDA

View Full Version : Blairesville/Pitsburgh area?

TheFontMaster
01-15-2006, 08:05 PM
Well I'll be moving out to Blairesville next september because I'm going to college at WyoTech. I just wanna see how many people are in the area, and what kind of riding there is. I hear the riding around Penn State is really good. And My last question, do I need the quad to be registered there?

cdrookie
01-16-2006, 11:43 AM
if your address is gonna be in PA you will need registration and insurance to ride legally. there's some trails in the area but not "legal" ones. penn state is hours away from blairsville. rausch creek is also but worth the drive, just wouldn't do it every weekend. majestic trails is a couple hrs north, by the NY border. breezewood proving ground is south of you about 1.5 hrs or so. there's also a place called tri county something or another real close, you'll need to be a member though, or go with one. rock run is a new place the state created with some $$$ from registration fees, it's next county over(east) i think. you have the allegheny national forest(marienville) nice riding up there,but a couple hrs away. go to www.paatving.com. ALOT of atvers in PA, just make sure you have a truck and you'll be set. alot of local racing also if you're into that.