PDA

View Full Version : 300ex Graphics Help !!!

Ryan300exRider
07-07-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey i was just wondering if there are any good graphic kits for my Red 300ex. I've searched all over and can't find any and im sick of the boring stock sticker kit on mine right now. If you could please just list the graphics and add the website if you can. Thanks alot !!:rolleyes:

250xman
07-07-2002, 08:36 PM
i saw some on ebay this morning for 30 bucks. they were made by N-style and are for red and black (stock) fenders. check em out.

QuadJunkies
07-08-2002, 12:27 AM
Hey ..You may want to do what I m doing,someone gave me an idea and im going to try it... I dont care for most of the designs that are out there and I want something different,so Im going to go to a place at designs"signs"and tell them what im wanting for design and color scheme and see what they charge to make my own,they should have all the vinyl and what ever else they need,and if you wear there logo somewhere on your quad, maybe they would get ya a good deal!!Then Im going to get a seat made to match the desing,but if you dont want all that hassle,then I would check with Rocky Mountain,or N-style..Good luck, let us all know what you get :)